Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 62. (Read 24458 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Interesting project, I m going to follow up any developments. Keep it up!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ICOs can be crypto currency over other crypto-currencies financed by third parties in the hope of a great future. This may seem insane, but in the world of crypto currency this idea is now very popular.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Bitcomo - First CPA Network based on Blockchain
Is there a bounty planned for the project? The idea is interesting and timely.

For sure!

Our greatest bounty will be done in a week before the start of the Pre-ICO and will be posted in a separate Topic here.
Please follow the news right here and we will notify about the start of bounty and referral program.

Cheers
Activity: 370
Merit: 251
This system enables passive income. It will be interesting for investors who do not want to waste their time

It seems like a bank  Smiley

Yep, but the earnings are much higher Wink
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Is there a bounty planned for the project? The idea is interesting and timely.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
If I understand well, if this system works between publishers and advertisers, then soon it will be used in other projects. Good idea!

Personally, I have not seen anything similar in this area. As idea it is unique!
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
The ICO has already invested about $ 250 million, with $ 107 million just for this year. Just imagine these amounts!!!
Activity: 427
If I understand well, if this system works between publishers and advertisers, then soon it will be used in other projects. Good idea!
Activity: 185
This system enables passive income. It will be interesting for investors who do not want to waste their time

It seems like a bank  Smiley
Activity: 462
There is a chance that the growth of ICO will slow down... I've always liked the risk! Let's see what happens ))

Every currency grows and falls. That's how it will be and with this currency, I guess. These are normal things in the forex market.

Agree... Is it worth investing in ICO? Yes, if you like risk ) It's not clear whether this golden time will last long...
Activity: 254
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
There is a chance that the growth of ICO will slow down... I've always liked the risk! Let's see what happens ))

Every currency grows and falls. That's how it will be and with this currency, I guess. These are normal things in the forex market.
Activity: 662
Activity: 227
It would be interesting to cooperate on the Bounty program
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
For $ 100 I will buy 333 units. I'm sure the money invested here will bring more profits than the bank deposits at a percentage
Activity: 237
I stay in your site bitcomo.com. Good design! 10 days before token sale starting. Wish me good luck Wink

Good luck man! I think that I will also try to invest there Wink

Well, guys, I'm in too) hope we will win! Let it be so ))) !!!  Cheesy
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
I stay in your site bitcomo.com. Good design! 10 days before token sale starting. Wish me good luck Wink

Good luck man! I think that I will also try to invest there Wink
Activity: 240
BM will be also tradable on exchanges. This means that people after the ISO campaigns will buy tokens too

It is logical. Like any currency in the world, they will also carry out the relevant operations. This will also bring the reasonable profits.
Activity: 193
Is it worth investing in ICO? It's controversial question.. I have studied info in internet and resumed - now the best time for it.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
BM will be also tradable on exchanges. This means that people after the ISO campaigns will buy tokens too
Pages:
Jump to: