Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 61. (Read 24458 times)

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
Guys, do you really suppose it's worth investing? As I see, you recommend the project
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
I still try to imagine how this platform would work on blockchain... But anyway the idea deserves attention
Activity: 370
Merit: 251
I wish everything will be ok with this project. Just imagine the money from internet marketing that will come here, amazing!
It's not only about the money, good project also should solve some problems, you better spend time to figure out that and count the money after
Activity: 185
Frankly speaking, I doubt a little. The project seems adequate but i'd like to see other opinions nevertheless
Activity: 219
Let's see how it'll work out... Joined your Telegram channel
legendary
Activity: 910
Good job, guys! Wish you good luck. The project is relly cool  Shocked
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Bitcorns
I wish everything will be ok with this project. Just imagine the money from internet marketing that will come here, amazing!
Activity: 219
I've always liked unique and interesting projects. And I'm very glad that your project is unique. I want to join you, no doubt
Activity: 254
Guys, I guess I will join your project. More people should know about this, the idea is really interesting
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Innovative Wink Like it

Yep, Young and innovative project. Not hyped yet. I think it is worth investing now before everyone notice it
Activity: 446
In general, I have never been an investor, but now I really want to try .. wish me luck!

I wish you good luck my friend, but I think to do so as you  Wink
Ha, now we just have to wait for the start of sales  Grin
I feel like investing a little here and there might be a good option.
Activity: 270
I'm definetely gonna work with you guys, you seems trustworthy and the reviews are great  Wink
legendary
Activity: 910
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
In general, I have never been an investor, but now I really want to try .. wish me luck!

I wish you good luck my friend, but I think to do so as you  Wink
Activity: 446
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Bitcomo - First CPA Network based on Blockchain
Way to much coins not being sold.  How can only 25% be sold during ICO?

Other 65% For incentive stock in the ecosystem and payouts for Publishers earnings
It's all inside platform and will be sold to Advertisers and paid to Publishers as earnings.
Activity: 167
The ICO has already invested about $ 250 million, with $ 107 million just for this year. Just imagine these amounts!!!

This means that behind this project are staying very serious people.

Good ambition have this guys, I respect that! Cool Wink
Merit: 10
Crypto_Pugz
Way to much coins not being sold.  How can only 25% be sold during ICO?
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
The ICO has already invested about $ 250 million, with $ 107 million just for this year. Just imagine these amounts!!!

This means that behind this project are staying very serious people.
Pages:
Jump to: