Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 65. (Read 24458 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 104
Let's see how many people will be mining this coins in the future. At this moment I'm building my own mining farm.. Sup!
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Can you post some scalability results of your platform - actual numbers, not projections.. e.g. 100 transactions per second etc, and also the conditions under which they were achieved? thanks
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
I think this crypto currency will be really interesting for advertisers and publishers
Activity: 219
Let it be more ICO! And more profit!  Wink
Activity: 175
Merit: 104
10 days left...
I just noticed that only 500 million tokens will be sold and the token price of $ 0.30 seems very agreeable, compared to other ICO..
Activity: 238
where the whitepaper and website ? and the bounty yoo  Grin Grin
good project, good luck for you dev  Smiley
Activity: 254
I think I'll get some tokens!
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
If i am a US, Chinese or Korean citizen, is it legal to participate in BITCOIN Crowdsale?
Hello KrLos!
This is an important question due to the last news from local governments that want to protect its citizens and disallow ICOs and add regultaion in this area. BITCOMO Pre-Sale and Crowdsale are not restricted and/or prohibited by US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Governmet of People's Republic of China or Korea. BM token in fact is the license for BITCOMO platform usage. Thus being sold at crowdsale BM coin is the obligation of BITCOMO to deliver its services to the holders of BM coin in future. This is a so called Utility Token. On the other hand this does not prevent our investors to speculate our tokens (obligations). But the main advantage of BM utility token is that it is firmly based on existing laws and regulation.

Don't even go there! Pls seek the opinion of a qualified counsel before responding to issues like this.
It crossed the already blurred lines of "Utility" to a 'Tradable financial security', at the point you mentioned or used the word "ICO" or "PRE-ICO.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Bitcomo - First CPA Network based on Blockchain
If i am a US, Chinese or Korean citizen, is it legal to participate in BITCOIN Crowdsale?
Hello KrLos!
This is an important question due to the last news from local governments that want to protect its citizens and disallow ICOs and add regultaion in this area. BITCOMO Pre-Sale and Crowdsale are not restricted and/or prohibited by US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Governmet of People's Republic of China or Korea. BM token in fact is the license for BITCOMO platform usage. Thus being sold at crowdsale BM coin is the obligation of BITCOMO to deliver its services to the holders of BM coin in future. This is a so called Utility Token. On the other hand this does not prevent our investors to speculate our tokens (obligations). But the main advantage of BM utility token is that it is firmly based on existing laws and regulation.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
What's the volume of traffic you could offer right now? How many leads/ impressions are there available?

Hi,
Right now on similar offers and traffic verticals(other Financial offers) traffic running about 1000 affiliates from partners network,
So we already promoting about 5 partners ICO projects this way. Conversion Rate is different then in usual financial offer, but it's really good. Numbers depend of the Idea, creatives and from product, and can't be publicated.
Activity: 242
Bitcorns
What's the volume of traffic you could offer right now? How many leads/ impressions are there available?
Activity: 227
Feels good man. Think it's time to learn more about affilate marketing, if it already reached ico and blockchain technology  Roll Eyes
Activity: 246
you can buy our tokens and lately pay for leads with it. Means you can pay for promotion of your product or ICO, so BM token is part of your marketing budget at all Wink
Great news, I think I'm going to buy some tokens ASAP and get more bonuses
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
Invest or not invest. That is the question)
Activity: 207
this will be a great project and opportunity for traders and beginners, cant wait for the ico!
Activity: 254
So interesting...  I've never seen an ICO related to affiliate marketing  Undecided
Can you tell more about tokens? Huh I wonder what else can be done with these tokens, except how to buy them and exchange for leads?

Hello,
As Tokenholder you can leave BM tokens as stocks and lately to change it for other cryptocurrencyes when rate go up.
Lately as B2B model - marketing use of BM token is first of all using of Bitcomo network services, in addition to your marketing plan you can buy our tokens and lately pay for leads with it. Means you can pay for promotion of your product or ICO, so BM token is part of your marketing budget at all Wink
Activity: 219
Interesting.. 18 October will be many who want to buy tokens?
I think the concept of this crypto currency is interesting because it differs from others.
Exactly! I am pretty sure that the project has great future becasue of lack competition in this niche  Shocked
Activity: 240
Interesting.. 18 October will be many who want to buy tokens?
I think the concept of this crypto currency is interesting because it differs from others.
Pages:
Jump to: