Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 64. (Read 24458 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Crypto currencies are the future. Logically, as there are different currencies around the world - the dollar, the euro and so on - there will be also different Crypto currencies. Some will be stronger, others weaker.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
I heard it's not hard to make a successful ICO by myself. I wanna start my own someday.   Roll Eyes

I'm a man of doubt, but I think it's a good project, I've wanted to try something like this  for a long time, and I'm ready.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Interesting, any crypto currency can compete with Bitcoin someday?

It will be difficult.. but Bitcoin reduces its position now, so a new more complete crypto currency can become more popular
Activity: 462
Bitcoin is an excellent investment ... you should just know how to buy and store bitcoins safely. I guess I know what will be my next investment.  Wink
Activity: 178
There is always comes something better than the best  Cool
Activity: 167
Activity: 185
From what I read about this project, I see it is unique and there is no analogue in the world. These dudes will go far!!!
Activity: 242
Bitcorns
So many ICO appears, the eyes run up and do not know which to invest.

Maybe you need to lern more information? Each ICO is different from the other Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
I heard it's not hard to make a successful ICO by myself. I wanna start my own someday.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 215
Merit: 101
I wonder if it will be profitable to clear this crypto currency. Will not know until I try ...  Smiley

The English says: The biggest risk in business is not to risk.
Activity: 370
Merit: 251
I don't see a lot of information about Bitcomo on the Internet, but what I see inspires confidence in me.
Yesterday I was surfing in the Internet and came across several articles about this project. Apparently these guys attracted the public interest. Smiley

Yes, I like this new format! It can be a bomb!
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
I wonder if it will be profitable to clear this crypto currency. Will not know until I try ...  Smiley
Activity: 175
Merit: 104
I don't see a lot of information about Bitcomo on the Internet, but what I see inspires confidence in me.
Yesterday I was surfing in the Internet and came across several articles about this project. Apparently these guys attracted the public interest. Smiley
Activity: 427
Activity: 434
Let's see how many people will be mining this coins in the future. At this moment I'm building my own mining farm.. Sup!

Well done, I think it's a very good beginning!  Wink
Activity: 193
So many ICO appears, the eyes run up and do not know which to invest.
Activity: 175
Merit: 104
I think this crypto currency will be really interesting for advertisers and publishers

I think this can be used not only for advertisers but also for any transactions made in the Internet
Exactly! At the moment, many projects are being created. They will find their target users..
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Bitcomo - First CPA Network based on Blockchain
Can you post some scalability results of your platform - actual numbers, not projections.. e.g. 100 transactions per second etc, and also the conditions under which they were achieved? thanks

Hi,
we've made already first test on our Nodes, with logging of a clicks in blockchain, and about 500 000 clicks per second was logged as transactions in Blockchain. So as prove of it, we will show to the world all that speed when Bitcomo network will go public, and it's not only a projections!
Activity: 185
I think this crypto currency will be really interesting for advertisers and publishers

I think this can be used not only for advertisers but also for any transactions made in the Internet
Activity: 219
I believe in partner marketing, there are a lot of big money.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: