Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing - page 65. (Read 438035 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Anyone know why Bits is disabled by Bittrex? Wallet has been disabled all morning.
Activity: 105
The wallet is taking forever to synch to the network  Embarrassed
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
hi Mr  @Bitstar_coin,I have some trubles and need your help. 2 months ago i used my unsync wallet to send thousands bitscoin to Bittrex,unfortunately,my deposit received null of them,i check my wallet's transactions info and got the message as below:http://www.mftp.info/20150201/1426683664x1947431303.png or "http://www.mftp.info/20150201/1426683664x1947431303.png"
. so i writed  letters to the Bittrex's support team ask for help,and then someone respone me as follow text:"I would make sure you have the latest wallet. If you still can't sync you should reach out to the community for a bootstrap or additional nodes."
follow the advise ,a couple of days ago,  i backup my wallet and downloaded the bootstrap.bat, running my wallet for days,after all of that back and forth i finally synced my wallet,and then  i check my Bittrex account again,but it still havent recived the coins that i have sended months ago,and my transactions info same as before(check the image).you kown how frustrating i can be,i dont kown where my coins were gone.Anyone can do me a favor?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hi, is there any chance of please getting a pool payout?

Thanks.

I mined the Bitstar Multipool from the 09-02-15 to 15-02-15 and I have not been paid out coins for this piriod of mining, I would like payment please as it is now over a month ago.

Thank you.

Sorry for the delay, as you seem to be the only one using the multipool, its never hit the minimum withdraw amount for exchange, I'll send the coins from my wallet shortly.

On a side note splitting mod wallets have now been tested and working fine, just running some tests for joining inputs then will release the updates.

Yes at the time I was the only one mining the pool, at least the only one using sha256, thanks.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

Thanks.

I mined the Bitstar Multipool from the 09-02-15 to 15-02-15 and I have not been paid out coins for this piriod of mining, I would like payment please as it is now over a month ago.

Thank you.

Sorry for the delay, as you seem to be the only one using the multipool, its never hit the minimum withdraw amount for exchange, I'll send the coins from my wallet shortly.

On a side note splitting mod wallets have now been tested and working fine, just running some tests for joining inputs then will release the updates.

Thanks.

Thank you.
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on March 20th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

the dev can do something to avoid it happen??and what if means the coin  lose its absorbing???

Don't worry about that message, they do it every so often to lots of coins.

News regarding staking modifications, tests on the code changes have now been tested and confirmed working,  a update is on its way shortly, now it will only split to a certain amount per input then it will stop splitting, so people will no longer have thousands of inputs.  still deciding on the number it stops splitting, We need to keep it low enough to keep our fast block times, but small enough to make a difference to the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume

It's a common problem with coin projects that are busy developing instead of constantly pumping with fake news and PR. Don't forget this coin is also tradeable over at Poloniex.

The superNET InstantDEX decentralised trading platform is in testing. BITS will be fully tradeable against all iDEX currencies, not just BTC, when it goes live.

There will be an update from T3CLtd in this thread during the coming week.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on March 20th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

the dev can do something to avoid it happen??and what if means the coin  lose its absorbing???

More info re current progress on the collaborative project referred to in the OP announcement last October would certainly help. As indeed would getting http://explorer.bitstarcoin.com/ back online (it went off line again a few days ago).

After much deliberation and negotiation, I am pleased to be able to announce that Bitstarcoin has been chosen to be incorporated into a commercially managed and implemented ATM project as well as becoming a core component of superNET.

This double-whammy achievement is proof of the commercial confidence able to be put in both the Bitstarcoin team and the multi-faceted superNET project.

Project details will be posted in this thread shortly by the Cyprus company, using the forum name 'T3CLtd' and confirmation of the validity of this announcement will be made by Superteam.

The Bitstarcoin dev team will continue to enhance the multi-function in-wallet services, in conjunction with the commercial development of the ATM project and related ancillary services being funded and managed by the Cyprus company and their development team, working closely with superNET to present a unified platform that will be able to offer a full-service ATM user interface into cryptocurrency 1.0, 2.0 and beyond.

We truly are living in 'interesting times', let's get to work.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100

the dev can do something to avoid it happen??and what if means the coin  lose its absorbing???
Sounds good - being at the right place at the right time (let alone with the right people!) is a rare experience for me Smiley

Btw, http://explorer.bitstarcoin.com/ has been offline for a few days now.

Thanks, its back online now.

Currently testing stake split changes.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Sounds good - being at the right place at the right time (let alone with the right people!) is a rare experience for me Smiley

Btw, http://explorer.bitstarcoin.com/ has been offline for a few days now.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Is a bridge in fact needed? Assuming one is, does Bitstar coin have any feature that would make it more suitable than others for that role?

BTW, genuine questions - I have a stack of Bits myself  Wink

Sometimes, just being at the right place at right time with the right people (developers / community) is all that's needed.
It also helps that BITS has been around quite a while now and has been very stable with a calm & patient community. Wink
Activity: 64
An article worth reading to give you an idea of just how much development work is going on in the background for this and the other superNET coins:

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113573/supernets-decentralized-exchange-aims-to-put-an-end-to-bitcoin-bank-heists

This coin is extremely undervalued, as of right now is the best supernet coin (right amount of coins, solid wallet with some extra features but without silly gimmicks, and small premine that isn't a scam). It could serve as a bridge to exchange bitcoins through the supernet decentralized exchange. Im definitely holding my stack.

Is a bridge in fact needed? Assuming one is, does Bitstar coin have any feature that would make it more suitable than others for that role?

BTW, genuine questions - I have a stack of Bits myself  Wink
Activity: 313
Activity: 313
An article worth reading to give you an idea of just how much development work is going on in the background for this and the other superNET coins:

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113573/supernets-decentralized-exchange-aims-to-put-an-end-to-bitcoin-bank-heists

This coin is extremely undervalued, as of right now is the best supernet coin (right amount of coins, solid wallet with some extra features but without silly gimmicks, and small premine that isn't a scam). It could serve as a bridge to exchange bitcoins through the supernet decentralized exchange. Im definitely holding my stack.
I agree with you, well said. Waiting things to come on pipeline 😉, right Dev?
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

Just a quick update.

• Supernet and bits are now working nicely together, Supernet is in beta, but you can already trade against NXT there.
  • Our new website is due in the next couple of days it's all designed and ready, just updating some text.
  • New wallet is coming together nicely, fixed start up speed, working on syncing speed and POS halving/cleaning inputs, we're also working on a total redesign of the gui.
  • Working on 2 new bootstrap systems, one where you'll be able to download bootstrap.dat from our servers, updated hourly, and also a even faster system where you copy over the database and block files from a zip, then reindex on load.

Lots more news to come over the next few weeks, so keep checking back.

Im having the worst time syncing from scratch. I have the .conf file with the nodes from the op and console says I have 6 connections, but I have to keep opening and closing it ever few minutes because syncing stops. Ive even left it a full 24 hours, and it does not continue. I have 6 connections, so communication to nodes is not the issue. Ive synced a few other wallets latley than sync all the way from the start without stopping. Does ANYONE have a bootstrap.dat that goes to atleast feb 2015, or is someone willing to zip their roaming bitstar folder ( except wallet) and upload it to a mega and link it here? Please? Im on latest wallet 1.2 with win 7 64bit, 100mps cable and fastest cpu available an i-7-v3 extreme socket 2011 with ddr4, so I have the pc that has all the speed I need, its just this damn wallet syncs a few hundred blocks and stops Sad HELP!

Vegas

I would be happy to upload a bootstrap for anyone who needs it, but I'm not sure how to do so (never done it before). Does anyone know what's involved?

I went to my BitStar wallet file in the App Data/Roming directory and deleated files blkindex and blk0001 files from inside the wallet.

I then got an up to date copy of the block chain blk0001 file that I had previously saved from my BitStar wallet on another drive and pasted it into my BitStar wallet in the App Data/Roming file where I had deleated files blkindex and blk0001.

I then renamed the blk0001 file that I had pasted in, to call it bootstrap and opened the wallet to see if it would use it as the block chain bootstrap.

It worked and I have a new BitStar Coin wallet made from a bootstrap that was the blk0001 file from my old BitStar Coin wallet and it took about 8 hours to load completly from the bootstrap.

This time will depend on how quickly your computer copies the contents accrooss from the bootstrap and how big the bootstraps is. The bootstrap file I used was 433.967 KB.

So to make a bootstrap all you do really is rename your blk0001 file to bootstrap and that's it.

You also need to delete blkindex and blk0001 files from the wallet before you open it with the bootstrap file inside.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: