Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing - page 62. (Read 438035 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
Dev, that's a sleek and fast wallet, thanks for the update.
It took like 2 seconds to start!

Are superBITS available on the MGW?
Is a BITS MGW server operational?
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Links updated:

Windows Installer: Mega.co.nz | MediaFire
Windows rar: Mega.co.nz | MediaFire
Mac DMG: Mega.co.nz | MediaFire

Bitstar basic wallet:

Windows Installer:Mega.co.nz | MediaFire

Fast start rar pack:

Mega.co.nz
Any chance to get a link to the new wallet that isn't posted on Mega? I have tons of problems getting an uncorrupted/complete download from their site. I am using the Mac version and would like to upgrade.

Yes, I'm uploading to mediafire as we speak, will update the links accordingly once there ready.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Any chance to get a link to the new wallet that isn't posted on Mega? I have tons of problems getting an uncorrupted/complete download from their site. I am using the Mac version and would like to upgrade.
After much testing please find below the new Bitstar Wallet, remember it is NOT a mandatory update but if you do chose to update for the many new features you will need to resync your block index, there is a fast start rar file also in the links below to save you having to wait for it to sync

Main changes:

- Faster startup - start up is now under a minute (once you have resynced)
- Stake auto split limited to 5000 per input
- Stake auto combine below 5000 per input
- Refreshed wallet design
- Multisig code updates
- SuperNET and NXT in wallet (full services version only)

Downloads:

Bitstar Full Services wallet (RECOMMENDED):

Windows Installer: Mega.co.nz | MediaFire

Bitstar basic wallet:

Windows Installer:Mega.co.nz | MediaFire

Fast start rar pack:

Mega.co.nz

Notes:

- THIS IS NOT a hard fork, so you are not required to update
- Fast startup modification requires a reindex of the blocks, so we'll also offer a up to date "fast start pack", you can use this to fully sync and reindex instantly.

Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Sorry for the wallet release delay, we decided to spent a little more time to get stake coin input combine working, we now have got it working, just fine tuning the numbers now and then will release the wallet. 

Which you will be glad to know will mean you don't need to manually clean your inputs any more.
You saved my day! Thanks.
Sorry for the wallet release delay, we decided to spent a little more time to get stake coin input combine working, we now have got it working, just fine tuning the numbers now and then will release the wallet. 

Which you will be glad to know will mean you don't need to manually clean your inputs any more.
Can someone provide some of their connected nodes? Seems I'm only every able to get one or two...

Try deleting (or just renaming for now) your peers.dat, then you should be able to get fresh ones from the network
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Can someone provide some of their connected nodes? Seems I'm only every able to get one or two...
Activity: 577
Thanks for the update Bitstar_coin.

Great to see the activity and hear about what's being going on behind the scenes - looking forward to trying out the upgraded wallet.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Quick question,  When does year 2 start for staking?

The Coin started August 2014, so Im guessing the pos change will be August 2015
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Quick question,  When does year 2 start for staking?
Wallet update coming very soon:

Main changes:

- Faster startup - start up is now under a minute
- Multisig code updates

And now for your first sneak preview....

Notes
:

- Fast startup modification requires a reindex of the blocks, so we'll also offer a up to date "fast start pack", you can use this to fully sync and reindex instantly.
- We will offer the wallet in 2 flavours, with services and without.
- We have more planned updates for the wallet later too, so keep checking the thread for updates

Hi! Thanks for update... Question: If I update my wallet version to new one with split limit when input size is over 5000 then I will lose staking.  Is there tool ready to auto collect inputs together? My wallets are so stuck that processing them trough manually is brain dead idea.

Split only stops it splitting further if the input is under 5000 bits.  You'll still stake on ones above and below this threshold.

We're working on a way to auto combine small inputs, that is one of the future updates Smiley
Activity: 313
Merit: 250

Main changes:

- Multisig code updates

Notes
:

- We have more planned updates for the wallet later too, so keep checking the thread for updates

Hi! Thanks for update... Question: If I update my wallet version to new one with split limit when input size is over 5000 then I will lose staking.  Is there tool ready to auto collect inputs together? My wallets are so stuck that processing them trough manually is brain dead idea.

Main changes:

- Multisig code updates

Notes
:

The official multipool on OP is down. ANyone know when it might return? Im using Xpool, but my miners can "load balance", and I want to mine more than one pool at a time.

Vegas

Sorry it was only being used by one user and that didn't give me enough to do exchanges, so I've taken it offline for now.  We're working on something with a supernet twist to replace it though Smiley
Neither do I - as I've just posted in the BTCD thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=684090.8740, thanks crackfoo and keep it coming  Smiley

Sorry - post was deleted by moderator  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
The official multipool on OP is down. ANyone know when it might return? Im using Xpool, but my miners can "load balance", and I want to mine more than one pool at a time.

Vegas
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
very easier can buy and sell coins.. Wink Smiley
Neither do I - as I've just posted in the BTCD thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=684090.8740, thanks crackfoo and keep it coming  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: