Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing - page 61. (Read 438035 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 250
Is there some reason why the Services tab in the new wallet is blank?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
updated wallet & added bootstrap.

wallet never opens, stays on splash screen for hours Sad

suggestions?
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Just updated the in wallet supernet to v2.0.2, also added a log off button in supernet mode, and return to supernet mode button from the advanced view.

Still working on some other changes, ie extra links to open in web browser and passwordless login from simple to advanced view.
lolololol just started the wallet after 1 year and forgot that i had 15k of bits sitting there. lets see where it goes   Grin
should i sell or should i stay?

I vote stay Tongue
Activity: 503
lolololol just started the wallet after 1 year and forgot that i had 15k of bits sitting there. lets see where it goes   Grin
should i sell or should i stay?
Activity: 313
My wallets doesn't receive any connections to bitstar network with new wallet. Been running 12 hours...

Deleted your old peers.dat
Yes, deleted everything but wallet.dat.

It may be worth trying adding "-timeout=1000" in your start up command, this shortens the time the wallet waits for a peer to respond. Maybe also try adding the nodes in the OP into your Bitstar.conf

Hope that helps

Started to sync with network by it self. Everything looks nice, now waiting to sync with blockchain.
Sorry it was a new installer program as my old one was coming up as a virus so I had to get another built asap.  Will check and update links accordingly later today
I downloaded the windows installer on Mega and when trying to install the new wallet I'm getting this error:

---------------------------
Installing Bitstar Wallet 1.3.0.0
The program cannot be installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitstar Wallet. Please enter a different path...
OK   

Huh Any idea what's going on?

Hi! I had same problem. I had to run installer with admin rights to get it work. Not sure if that's causing problems with connection to network.
Activity: 480
I downloaded the windows installer on Mega and when trying to install the new wallet I'm getting this error:

Installing Bitstar Wallet 1.3.0.0
The program cannot be installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitstar Wallet. Please enter a different path...
OK   

Huh Any idea what's going on?
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Simplest route to upgrade the windows wallet:

Rename the old main Bitstar wallet folder to something else
Enter %appdata% in the run box on the start menu
Rename the old Bitstar folder you find there to something else
Go into that folder and copy the wallet.dat to the clipboard

Download and Run the windows installer for the new Bitstar wallet
Download the 'faststart' RAR file
Run the Bitstar wallet once and then exit
Paste the wallet.dat into the %appdata% new Bitstar folder, replacing the empty one put there by the first load of the new wallet.
Extract the contents of the RAR file to the new Bitstar folder that you find in the %appdata% folder
Run the Bitstar wallet once more and you should see it indexing and showing your correct wallet contents

My wallets doesn't receive any connections to bitstar network with new wallet. Been running 12 hours...

It may be worth trying adding "-timeout=1000" in your start up command, this shortens the time the wallet waits for a peer to respond. Maybe also try adding the nodes in the OP into your Bitstar.conf

Hope that helps

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
The fast start rar doesn't work I keep getting blkindex.dat error

Ya, I found the same problem with fast start. I does not work and errors out when launching new wallet. Had to sync from scratch.

Vegas
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
The fast start rar doesn't work I keep getting blkindex.dat error
Dev, that's a sleek and fast wallet, thanks for the update.
It took like 2 seconds to start!

Are superBITS available on the MGW?
Is a BITS MGW server operational?

Yes, its on the mgw and fully operational, you can also trade bits as a NXT asset (click advanced from the supernet window)
Pages:
Jump to: