Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 20. (Read 151813 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
ooh no he can kill it alright... if hes announcing a pump... you get a huge price raise... but then everybody needs too dump too get their profits... resulting in a major market crash/probably dead coin...
I hope its different with bitstar since we still got a active dev...

But beware if ie is in on this one Wink

Going by what you say, sounds like IE was in nearly every coin that I can think of. Tongue
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We'll see Smiley

Can you fud a bit please? like 1 satoshi suff etc...? my orders are not filled still. I'm disapointed your fud is bad quality Sad

Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
noooooo Is IE in bitstar now?  Embarrassed

That could kill BITS!  Embarrassed

does anybody have any proof about this? Roll Eyes

Is he god? No he isn't
The base of this coin is great.
He can PUMP it, YES, but kill it NO

ooh no he can kill it alright... if hes announcing a pump... you get a huge price raise... but then everybody needs too dump too get their profits... resulting in a major market crash/probably dead coin...
I hope its different with bitstar since we still got a active dev...

But beware if ie is in on this one Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 301

Is he god? No he isn't
The base of this coin is great.
He can PUMP it, YES, but kill it NO
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief

Activity: 126
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Not fud. As im here since 200sat ... Just lose confidence when ie entered the game

So you think IE can kill a good coin? He can pump a coin and dump in a short time, but the coin wouldn't die. The price will recover fast if the coin has a strong dev and community. Only scam coin will die after he dump. How do u know Ie entered the game ?

He doesn't know. Simply as that. Just trying to push market prices down. Some blond82 has mentioned over week ago bitstar to him if you read he's twitter. Its just speculation.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Not fud. As im here since 200sat ... Just lose confidence when ie entered the game

So you think IE can kill a good coin? He can pump a coin and dump in a short time, but the coin wouldn't die. The price will recover fast if the coin has a strong dev and community. Only scam coin will die after he dump. How do u know Ie entered the game ?
Activity: 140
there is absolutely no proof.
Activity: 686

Did he? I must have missed it.

Im selling as he is in.

i have not seen anywhere yet he is in involved but if he is i will think about selling, but after i see the feature. if its good then whether ie involvement or not we aint seeing these prices again. wanna keep my record clean of not losing money on IE tips
Hi dev, I have a question about multipool payouts. When there's gona be one. If those low prices are gone then we missed opportunity to buy low.

Im selling as he is in.

Im buying your coins then ok:-)
Activity: 224

Im selling as he is in.
What IF we have ton of new features ie. messaging, trading, direct list in wallet like rich list, maybe also applications like lotto, improved anon features ?  Where the price should jump?
lol i got loaded last 24 hours. amen.
LOL me too :-) thanks again:-)
Activity: 140
lol i got loaded last 24 hours. amen.
Activity: 686
Everything is going to plan/time still so far, I'm always hesitant to get a exact time date as I have to do all this work when I get home from work in the evenings and I work 6 days a week, also sometimes I get home later than others.

Please don't panic too much over the changing prices, as I keep saying and as quite a few others above have said, this is a long term plan, once we release the update and you know the stage 3 plan you will see what I mean more.

I have also started a "TO DO" list that will be made public after release and I will constantly update it and add to it, this will show all the modifications to features and new updates to stage 2 and details of stage 3. 

Great Job so far DEV.
Keep up the good work

dev confirms no change to plan. thank you for the fud got some cheap coins under 1000sats
Everything is going to plan/time still so far, I'm always hesitant to get a exact time date as I have to do all this work when I get home from work in the evenings and I work 6 days a week, also sometimes I get home later than others.

Please don't panic too much over the changing prices, as I keep saying and as quite a few others above have said, this is a long term plan, once we release the update and you know the stage 3 plan you will see what I mean more.

I have also started a "TO DO" list that will be made public after release and I will constantly update it and add to it, this will show all the modifications to features and new updates to stage 2 and details of stage 3. 

Great Job so far DEV.
Keep up the good work
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Activity: 168
If you aren't comfortable ........
yes, there will be prolonged development for this coin. i spoke to the dev on many occasions. the first real update ( that is what phase 2 is ) will be here soon. i have some details ( speculation ) on phase 3. so i am collecting this. am a large holder now.

It's rare to be able to buy a coin so cheap. It's like buying VRC when it was under 1k.
Pages:
Jump to: