Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 21. (Read 151813 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
yes, there will be prolonged development for this coin. i spoke to the dev on many occasions. the first real update ( that is what phase 2 is ) will be here soon. i have some details ( speculation ) on phase 3. so i am collecting this. am a large holder now.
Activity: 176
Not fud. As im here since 200sat ... Just lose confidence when ie entered the game

The effect that the PnD crews have on price may be considerable, but it is often short lived, provided
the developers continue to produce results and fully support their project. If you are here from 200 sat
you should have some understanding of the dev teams long term plans for Bitstar.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
nah, I haven't seen it yet. let's keep him out of this thread though.
Activity: 140
iconic expert entered the game? proof? or just blind fud? anyhow.. if ie in here. then rollercoaster ride. fasten your seatbelts.

the coin is well known now. so marketing is going fine.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Not fud. As im here since 200sat ... Just lose confidence when ie entered the game

Did he? I must have missed it.
Activity: 126
legendary
jakiman is back!
wow, fud already? delay? dev never say he will release today.

Latecomers trying to buy cheap. Grin Grin
Dev will announce the release as soon as testing is done; he stated that yesterday. I'm sure an announcement won't be too much longer.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
wow, fud already? delay? dev never say he will release today.

Activity: 168
If you aren't comfortable ........
What exactly is suppose to be coming? what does this coin deliver? or promise to deliver?

Please see this post for a summary. We don't know exactly so the prince isn't influenced ahead of time. It will be announced and launched at the same time and the market will react accordingly. Most people have been buying over the last month as we wait. You can read below and make your own decision if you should buy now or wait.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8188573
Activity: 258
What exactly is suppose to be coming? what does this coin deliver? or promise to deliver?
Activity: 146
I've sold some high in that last pump & bought back low for nearly half the cost. Grin Grin

But yeah, I'm expecting way higher than this when the time comes. I'm thinking long term.

Fasten your seatbelts!   Cool
legendary
jakiman is back!
I've sold some high in that last pump & bought back low for nearly half the cost. Grin Grin

But yeah, I'm expecting way higher than this when the time comes. I'm thinking long term.
Activity: 238

Not quite, installing new server currently, they took longer to deliver than normal so I was fixing the multipool in the mean time.

Server install will be completed today, so that means tomorrow we re-test the code and then will then give a firm eta for launch and then we start on the finishing touches.

When we launch we'll give more information one what's left to do on the current stage, and let you in the on the plans for stage 3.

Yes guys reread what is in bold. No launch until a least 3-4 days believe me. Dev always makes sure everything is working fine before releases. Just be patient. (or dump  Grin)

Not quite, installing new server currently, they took longer to deliver than normal so I was fixing the multipool in the mean time.

Server install will be completed today, so that means tomorrow we re-test the code and then will then give a firm eta for launch and then we start on the finishing touches.

When we launch we'll give more information one what's left to do on the current stage, and let you in the on the plans for stage 3.

Activity: 658
Merit: 534
no real delay its just there was "4" things he came and said 2 were done then yesterday came back and said another was done so that leaves just 1  left

so when is the feature coming

if he said yesterday only 1 thing left that means its any minute
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
no real delay its just there was "4" things he came and said 2 were done then yesterday came back and said another was done so that leaves just 1  left

so when is the feature coming
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
well at least 2 things are done as far as dev has said just one more major one . so we are down to T-1

last thing waiting to be completed? any minute now

thought there is a delay

dev hasn't came here any made any announcement like that
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
well at least 2 things are done as far as dev has said just one more major one . so we are down to T-1

last thing waiting to be completed? any minute now

thought there is a delay
Pages:
Jump to: