Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 23. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Too much wait and it'll stay around 2k for years ...

nah...  Wink

Look : Back to 1k, dev ann up to 2k, then 3days of nothing, back to 1k again ... and bis repetita.
Another thing ... Imagine, next feature released by another coin before ? Bits to the death =/

ann? i think someone got a nice position yesterday. there was hardly any (new) news and yet the price went up.

this is a still undervalued coin.
Activity: 126

nah...  Wink

Look : Back to 1k, dev ann up to 2k, then 3days of nothing, back to 1k again ... and bis repetita.
Another thing ... Imagine, next feature released by another coin before ? Bits to the death =/
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
No. It won't.

Whatever the speculative trading that is going on now, the new platform will add an additional dimension to liquidity irrespective of where the price is today, tomorrow or next month.

That's why I am fascinated to see where the market is going right now and what will happen when the update is released versus the resultant change in market pressures from it actually being utilised. Two very different price factors.

Activity: 140

nah...  Wink
Activity: 126
should, must, have, would... it doesnt matter. 2k will be breached easily soon ( again ).
Activity: 238
You probably should have sold at 2.5k and rebuy in 1k. Now just sit on it, the news coming will be mind = blown
Want to buy coins, is there any guarantee that they will go up soon?

It will no doubt, but your profit would have been higher if you entered one week ago of course. Still potential for x2 or more even at current price.

But the Dev should release the news now already.. We had a price spike on the anticipation but nothing came yet.. Now we going back down again and volume is dropping again..... But I think we should see 2500+ again when the announcement comes

Dev takes always the time, i'm following the coin for 1 month and half and let me tell you it will probably not come today, nor tomorrow. Probably saturday or sunday. Come on IRC at freenode #bitstarcoin and ask him, it's the best way.
someone just loaded up yesterday. took position.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

It will no doubt, but your profit would have been higher if you entered one week ago of course. Still potential for x2 or more even at current price.

But the Dev should release the news now already.. We had a price spike on the anticipation but nothing came yet.. Now we going back down again and volume is dropping again..... But I think we should see 2500+ again when the announcement comes

Activity: 252
Woke up to my low buy order being filled. Whoever that was, thank you!
Activity: 322
100%
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Dev, how did the test go with the new server? Wink
Activity: 224
Activity: 322
Cheap! I'm buying more and more.
Activity: 420
wow what a big sell off Sad
hope price can recover to 3k

That's not a big sell off at all really. It was only like 1 BTC worth if that? Tongue
It's just some cashing out profit from last night's little rally which is expected.

Yep, completely expected, which is why I had a couple bids waiting for it.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
wow what a big sell off Sad
hope price can recover to 3k

That's not a big sell off at all really. It was only like 1 BTC worth if that? Tongue
It's just some cashing out profit from last night's little rally which is expected.
Activity: 252

Not quite, installing new server currently, they took longer to deliver than normal so I was fixing the multipool in the mean time.

Server install will be completed today, so that means tomorrow we re-test the code and then will then give a firm eta for launch and then we start on the finishing touches.

When we launch we'll give more information one what's left to do on the current stage, and let you in the on the plans for stage 3.

Pages:
Jump to: