Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 22. (Read 151813 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 534
well at least 2 things are done as far as dev has said just one more major one . so we are down to T-1

last thing waiting to be completed? any minute now
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
well at least 2 things are done as far as dev has said just one more major one . so we are down to T-1
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Grin I told you it will take some more days for the dev to completely finish the update (he also confirmed on IRC)

Expect more drop before the week end.

and what, back to 2k after release ... lol, u just get fucked by IE, who will dump it to the satoshi.

Haha yummy fud, drop that price into my orders mwahaha

And what you'll do with your future 1 satoshi coin ? Smiley

The same i did with the last bitstar dump I bought 3 weeks ago. Profit 400% on them...  Roll Eyes thanks for trying tho, but you are on the wrong thread for the pump and dump and never recover arguments, this is bitstar. What you say makes as much sense as if you were to say that in the monero thread.

There is hundreds shitcoins out there where your theory applies, this is unfortunately not the case here. Learn to trade.
Activity: 126
Grin I told you it will take some more days for the dev to completely finish the update (he also confirmed on IRC)

what ? is there a delay

yup release will never happen Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

what ? is there a delay

and what, back to 2k after release ... lol, u just get fucked by IE, who will dump it to the satoshi.

And what you'll do with your future 1 satoshi coin ? Smiley

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
If the website or explorer etc disappear, do not panic, just moving things around

Activity: 140
proof?

burnercoin, revocoin, boomcoin ... look at revo especially ... steady growing (200 to 600 sat en one weeks) they pumped it, and under 100 sat now.

Crap, shit, scam.

BITS is none of the above.

true bits is none of the above.... anyways, i think they played a role in the price inc.

edit: thanks for cheaps. lol
Activity: 168
If you aren't comfortable ........
proof?

burnercoin, revocoin, boomcoin ... look at revo especially ... steady growing (200 to 600 sat en one weeks) they pumped it, and under 100 sat now.

Crap, shit, scam.

BITS is none of the above.
proof?

also ie theblonde82 was twittering about it. the power of twitter. snowball effect.

anyhow, the dev is legit and the features are coming.

it is no use to speculate. just wait, relax. eat some pop.

care ... they kill all coin they talk about =/
Activity: 224
ah yes, babe theblonde82  Grin
also ie theblonde82 was twittering about it. the power of twitter. snowball effect.

anyhow, the dev is legit and the features are coming.

it is no use to speculate. just wait, relax. eat some pop.

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Too much wait and it'll stay around 2k for years ...

nah...  Wink

Look : Back to 1k, dev ann up to 2k, then 3days of nothing, back to 1k again ... and bis repetita.
Another thing ... Imagine, next feature released by another coin before ? Bits to the death =/

ann? i think someone got a nice position yesterday. there was hardly any (new) news and yet the price went up.

this is a still undervalued coin.

Yes, someone just speculated which might be bits new features. I think he might be quit right. At least even I thought something like that between lines of devs post.

Äh, nää päivä treidaajat Smiley.

agree its a gamble at the moment. if it is not liked it could hit 300 if it is liked much higher. only invest what you can afford to lose
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Too much wait and it'll stay around 2k for years ...

nah...  Wink

Look : Back to 1k, dev ann up to 2k, then 3days of nothing, back to 1k again ... and bis repetita.
Another thing ... Imagine, next feature released by another coin before ? Bits to the death =/

ann? i think someone got a nice position yesterday. there was hardly any (new) news and yet the price went up.

this is a still undervalued coin.

Yes, someone just speculated which might be bits new features. I think he might be quit right. At least even I thought something like that between lines of devs post.

Äh, nää päivä treidaajat Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: