Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 19. (Read 151813 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Wallet issue

After several tries of downloading the latest version of the wallet and synchronizing it I have the same problem over and over again. The original wallet still shows the coins under Staking on the left and nothing moves for days, when using new wallet on another computer and locking the wallet during synchronizing as advised, it simply synchronizes, it shows transactions on the right until June 31st or under Transactions tab, but nothing after that. The issue is also that also all fields on the left of Overview tab stay empty after synch.

I have tried also removing everything (one including config file) with bootstrap file added and wallet.dat left, but the wallet doesn't open then.

Please advise exactly how to proceed (if I should use config file, what to copy inside and how to name it) to be able to continue staking and have a working wallet.

Make sure you are synced, then go to help > debug > console > then type "repairwallet"

Let us know how you get on, as there is another way if that doesn't work, but it takes more work.

This happens when you start staking before you are fully synced, the update that is due out shortly already has a fix for this happening in the future.
Activity: 223
Merit: 101
Wallet issue

After several tries of downloading the latest version of the wallet and synchronizing it I have the same problem over and over again. The original wallet still shows the coins under Staking on the left and nothing moves for days, when using new wallet on another computer and locking the wallet during synchronizing as advised, it simply synchronizes, it shows transactions on the right until June 31st or under Transactions tab, but nothing after that. The issue is also that also all fields on the left of Overview tab stay empty after synch.

I have tried also removing everything (one including config file) with bootstrap file added and wallet.dat left, but the wallet doesn't open then.

Please advise exactly how to proceed (if I should use config file, what to copy inside and how to name it) to be able to continue staking and have a working wallet.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 168
If you aren't comfortable ........
I can't believe how quiet this thread is, especially with what's on the horizon.

It's the weekend we are all out partying hard. Come Monday hopefully the news will be just around the corner.

And of course I'm picking up a few thousand more at these prices.

Do you usually post on bct while partying hard?

I'm the guy in the corner at parties on their phone.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I can't believe how quiet this thread is, especially with what's on the horizon.

It's the weekend we are all out partying hard. Come Monday hopefully the news will be just around the corner.

Do you usually post on bct while partying hard?
Activity: 168
If you aren't comfortable ........

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
shhhhhhhhhhhh. just slowly accumulate.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 313
Hi dev, I have a question about multipool payouts. When there's gona be one. If those low prices are gone then we missed opportunity to buy low.

Hi,

Payouts were just processed and managed to get a good price.

Thanks, great job as always Smiley
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Hi dev, I have a question about multipool payouts. When there's gona be one. If those low prices are gone then we missed opportunity to buy low.

Hi,

Payouts were just processed and managed to get a good price.
Activity: 480
I asked IE and yes he is in Bits  Cry *panic panic panic panic*  Cry

proof, at the end of the day ie being in any coin doesn't mean its bad of course he is known to pump but as long the features are good that what matters. i would just take advantage of the dumps. ie was in btcd at 40k, those that didn't buy, well take a look. just look out for the ones he pumps. bits still good lets see what happens.

I'd never heard of Iconic Expert (IE) before everyone started to panic about him on this thread. Looking at his twitter feed there's no evidence that he's in BitStar. I can see why people don't like the idea of him being involved, since he seems to be a straight out market manipulator, rather than a true supporter of crypto-currencies.

There were those who made a lot of money buying and selling techno stocks during the 90's tech bubble like he seems to be doing now with crypto-currencies. Just remember that the people who made REAL money (and contributed to real advances in tech) where those who invested in companies like Amazon, eBay, Google, PayPal, etc. back then. I believe BitStar is a similar "diamond in the rough" which has a bright long-term future.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
all i can say im in bits , everseince day 2 and mined 64k and bought about 20k and keep on building up n up , i do sell a few now and then but buy back in lower
Activity: 140
But if he said he is in BITS then it is too late, he is now out of BITS and is only just saying he is in BITS in order to manipulate the market so that he can buy back into BITS lower, at which point he will declare he is out of BITS, but will actually be in BITS . . .

etc. etc. and so forth.

Cheesy

+1
HzE
Activity: 161
Whos IE,  does he like to take dumps? =DD
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

proof, at the end of the day ie being in any coin doesn't mean its bad of course he is known to pump but as long the features are good that what matters. i would just take advantage of the dumps. ie was in btcd at 40k, those that didn't buy, well take a look. just look out for the ones he pumps. bits still good lets see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
But if he said he is in BITS then it is too late, he is now out of BITS and is only just saying he is in BITS in order to manipulate the market so that he can buy back into BITS lower, at which point he will declare he is out of BITS, but will actually be in BITS . . .

etc. etc. and so forth.

Cheesy
Activity: 238
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
'IE' has become the bogeyman of altcoins.

If you invoke his name, he will come!!!!1!!!!!11!1!!

Given the numbers related to this coin project, I don't think there's nearly enough coins available at today's prices to make it possible to pull off a successful pump and dump.

IMO, the base price would have to be in the high tens of thousands of satoshis per coin to make it worthwhile.
ooh no he can kill it alright... if hes announcing a pump... you get a huge price raise... but then everybody needs too dump too get their profits... resulting in a major market crash/probably dead coin...
I hope its different with bitstar since we still got a active dev...

But beware if ie is in on this one Wink

Going by what you say, sounds like IE was in nearly every coin that I can think of. Tongue

i think IE can be a good tool for fudding imho. lol
Pages:
Jump to: