Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 62. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 250
Dev - Will the new wallet include the ability to broadcast a message to the network like DarkCoin's wallet? Something like that would be invaluable to avoid the sort of wallet conflicts that have been experienced by those who didn't realize they needed to upgrade their wallet program.
We hit 1k on polo ! nice !

The total available coin supply on Poloniex at this moment is approx. 389000 BITS. Way, way back in the multipool dumping days (Early June  Smiley)
the supply on Polo was about 1.2-1.5 MIL. Slowly but surely the BITS are finding there way into stronger hands that understand that this coins
potential is wasted sitting on an exchange.

Interesting - I wonder what the totals are on Bittrex? I for one have never sold a single bit (Lol  Grin ) because I could tell the developer was the real deal from inception. But I understand that not everyone is in the same boat. As a miner myself, I can understand mining and taking the profits and moving on too.

I also mined this coin starting within a couple days of launch on majorminer. I appreciated the relatively low diff and extended pow phase. What I quickly found out however, was that I could buy 20X my daily hash output for next to nothing.

Yeah those were the days - lol  Grin
Activity: 176
Merit: 100

The total available coin supply on Poloniex at this moment is approx. 389000 BITS. Way, way back in the multipool dumping days (Early June  Smiley)
the supply on Polo was about 1.2-1.5 MIL. Slowly but surely the BITS are finding there way into stronger hands that understand that this coins

Interesting - I wonder what the totals are on Bittrex? I for one have never sold a single bit (Lol  Grin ) because I could tell the developer was the real deal from inception. But I understand that not everyone is in the same boat. As a miner myself, I can understand mining and taking the profits and moving on too.

I also mined this coin starting within a couple days of launch on majorminer. I appreciated the relatively low diff and extended pow phase. What I quickly found out however, was that I could buy 20X my daily hash output for next to nothing.

EDIT >> Current sell book on Bittrex about 210500 BITS.
Activity: 252
We're now working on a new unseen feature, should have more news in the next week or so.  But won't announce it until it is ready.

Unseen feature is slightly delayed due to a dev pc dyeing and this chain sync issue, still expect 1-2 weeks before I'm ready to announce, not going to let on what it is early and risk somebody else doing it too though.  

I have thought about anon, but i have put that on hold for now as it seems like another "me too" feature, I'll reconsider it after the feature I'm working on now is complete if the community still really wants it.

I'll just leave this here....

... more info coming soon

sneak peak..

It may not be a "game changer" (is anything so far really?), it does make the wallet a whole lot more professional and useful in the real world applications which is the whole point, we can then start pushing it to be taken as a real world payment and it also hooks in to a lot of new plans we have coming not too far in the future.

tim14 has suggested incorporating a community donation function in the wallet to cover rewards, bounties and project costs.

Is it something you can fit in with your current schedule Dev? He mentions that Heavycoin had something that could be used from their wallet involving a voting method that could be adapted to create a system whereby we commit funds that allow people to 'green light' spending based on approval of disbursements being issued, as opposed to simply sending it all to a single person to manage.

I already have something better planned for phase 2 Wink

Activity: 126

Yup !
It's really cheap even at 1k Smiley

Interesting - I wonder what the totals are on Bittrex? I for one have never sold a single bit (Lol  Grin ) because I could tell the developer was the real deal from inception. But I understand that not everyone is in the same boat. As a miner myself, I can understand mining and taking the profits and moving on too.

tim14 has suggested incorporating a community donation function in the wallet to cover rewards, bounties and project costs.

Is it something you can fit in with your current schedule Dev? He mentions that Heavycoin had something that could be used from their wallet involving a voting method that could be adapted to create a system whereby we commit funds that allow people to 'green light' spending based on approval of disbursements being issued, as opposed to simply sending it all to a single person to manage.

I do think that general ID is great, so I'm glad the developer is on top of it.

Now that is interesting,  Smiley

Perhaps another trip to Bittrex for me.
Activity: 126
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
I have a question, I have my wallet open and synced, im recieving coins from time to time as "mined" coins, I guess it's because of the staking. The thing is, it's not getting added to my wallet, it says Type: Mined, Address: (n/a) in the icon notification and the ammount mined doesn't add up to my total coins. What do I do?

I'm getting the same thing notification bubble says I'm staking coins but nothing is showing up in the wallet, not even that there unconfermed

Make sure your transactions are sorted by date, sometimes its easy to accidently click the head row and sort it by another field, I know I've done it.

This coin is great,  but we need some sort of video proof that the donation for the fundation is a success to build trust, something like this:

http://mentelityfoundation.org/?p=609

Great idea, but I believe the developer has been waiting for the coin value to increase before selling that 400K and donating (correct me if I'm wrong dev). After the new wallet is available, perhaps.

That is correct, not only will it get them more, selling to early would damage the price and market.
Activity: 252
If we can get more people to start noticing this coin... it'll be a start. I've been doing my best to get the words out of Bitstar's "sneak peek" wallet in chatbox
Only 21 million coins, this coind should be like 0.01

Actually the current supply is less than 16 million, and yes based on supply alone this coin is (still) very undervalued.
This coin is great,  but we need some sort of video proof that the donation for the fundation is a success to build trust, something like this:

http://mentelityfoundation.org/?p=609

Great idea, but I believe the developer has been waiting for the coin value to increase before selling that 400K and donating (correct me if I'm wrong dev). After the new wallet is available, perhaps.
I have a question, I have my wallet open and synced, im recieving coins from time to time as "mined" coins, I guess it's because of the staking. The thing is, it's not getting added to my wallet, it says Type: Mined, Address: (n/a) in the icon notification and the ammount mined doesn't add up to my total coins. What do I do?

I'm getting the same thing notification bubble says I'm staking coins but nothing is showing up in the wallet, not even that there unconfermed

Are you using the latest wallet? Instructions are available at the BitStar subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/bitstar/comments/29x2n0/instructions_for_using_the_official_bootstrap_if/

Also could you post some screenshots of the Overview and Transactions tabs? (Black out anything you don't want to share like your coin total)
Activity: 75
Merit: 0

Well it's pretty annoying that you constantly get these notifications only to find out you made 0.0. I guess this is the same as always, same couple of people that got there first get all the money. I would like to turn this notification off.

This is a normal function of the POS process. I get these failed POS transactions all the time. You will definitely get the 35% year one POS reward on your balance, just keep staking and you will see accepted transactions as well. You can also learn coin control functions to adjust coin block size and expected stake reward. To my knowledge you can not turn off the transaction notification you can only filter it. I could be wrong of course.
Activity: 322
Well it's pretty annoying that you constantly get these notifications only to find out you made 0.0. I guess this is the same as always, same couple of people that got there first get all the money. I would like to turn this notification off.
Pages:
Jump to: