Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 61. (Read 151836 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Gotta play this thing long term... I mean I had my doubts at times, but for some reason my gut told me to hold.

Yeah. I only held BITS as it wasn't even worth my time to sell for that low. So just kept them staking.
There are few coins I should have sold though such as few million coins of COYE that I still have. lol
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I don't think it's you. I'm super excited! Been in here since it was at 100 sat.

I wish I bought some when it was that low. I did mine some from day 1 but not much.
Looking back at my buy orders, I did buy some at 150 sat but no where near enough!
BTW, few of my friends sold their stash at 100 sat and now are regretting it badly. Grin

Gotta play this thing long term... I mean I had my doubts at times, but for some reason my gut told me to hold.
legendary
jakiman is back!
I don't think it's you. I'm super excited! Been in here since it was at 100 sat.

I wish I bought some when it was that low. I did mine some from day 1 but not much.
Looking back at my buy orders, I did buy some at 150 sat but no where near enough!
BTW, few of my friends sold their stash at 100 sat and now are regretting it badly. Grin
Not many are selling their precious BITS. Grin Grin Grin

I think most people realize how much of a little gem this is and are not selling even though it's up few hundred percent from last week.

Current market cap & coinsupply at coinmarketcap.com

$100k market cap is only made up of a bunch of people who are not willing to sell at such low price. Tongue
Now we all know that once we see more of the new wallet & its details, more people will get interested.
So this could get interesting real fast and I'm sure many are getting anxious. (or maybe it's just me. lol)

legendary
jakiman is back!
Not many are selling their precious BITS. Grin Grin Grin

I think most people realize how much of a little gem this is and are not selling even though it's up few hundred percent from last week.

Current market cap & coinsupply at coinmarketcap.com

$100k market cap is only made up of a bunch of people who are not willing to sell at such low price. Tongue
Now we all know that once we see more of the new wallet & its details, more people will get interested.
So this could get interesting real fast and I'm sure many are getting anxious. (or maybe it's just me. lol)
And we have lifted off! 1250. slow and steady!!
legendary
jakiman is back!
Dev - Will the new wallet include the ability to broadcast a message to the network like DarkCoin's wallet? Something like that would be invaluable to avoid the sort of wallet conflicts that have been experienced by those who didn't realize they needed to upgrade their wallet program.

We already can for updates etc.

This is great news! Grin Grin Grin
As there is already an amount that dev has for the charity foundation, it would be best if he can set it up for them (wallets) and get them to post up something on their site. With the public donation address and a dev funded donation address (for visibility) Maybe this is already in the pipeline? =)

Maybe reach out to Mentelity's sponsors and tell them about our future plans. Perhaps one of them can back us up.
legendary
jakiman is back!
As there is already an amount that dev has for the charity foundation, it would be best if he can set it up for them (wallets) and get them to post up something on their site. With the public donation address and a dev funded donation address (for visibility) Maybe this is already in the pipeline? =)
This coin is great,  but we need some sort of video proof that the donation for the fundation is a success to build trust, something like this:

http://mentelityfoundation.org/?p=609

This is a great idea. Or at least a mention on their web site about the Bitstarcoin donation would really be invaluable. Heck, they could even post up their own BITS wallet address for extra donations. Dev could also send them a certain amount (e.g. 10k) to their confirmed donation address on a weekly basis which people can see publicly. This would also prevent a single sell that could hurt the price while reassuring it's investors that they are receiving the donation on a regular basis. It would feel great supporting a coin that actually does some good and can see it actually happening regularly.

Maybe we can go a step further and reach out to the forums and ask for support? Anything for charity is a +1 in my book.

Once it's setup and confirmed with the foundation and everyone can see that, then it wouldn't be a problem asking for more support.

Maybe start a kickstarter or something equivalent... just an idea. The website is a must.

https://www.startjoin.com/

Perfect. Let's wait for Dev's input.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
This coin is great,  but we need some sort of video proof that the donation for the fundation is a success to build trust, something like this:

This is a great idea. Or at least a mention on their web site about the Bitstarcoin donation would really be invaluable. Heck, they could even post up their own BITS wallet address for extra donations. Dev could also send them a certain amount (e.g. 10k) to their confirmed donation address on a weekly basis which people can see publicly. This would also prevent a single sell that could hurt the price while reassuring it's investors that they are receiving the donation on a regular basis. It would feel great supporting a coin that actually does some good and can see it actually happening regularly.

Maybe we can go a step further and reach out to the forums and ask for support? Anything for charity is a +1 in my book.

Once it's setup and confirmed with the foundation and everyone can see that, then it wouldn't be a problem asking for more support.

Maybe start a kickstarter or something equivalent... just an idea. The website is a must.

https://www.startjoin.com/

legendary
jakiman is back!

Activity: 480
Dev - Will the new wallet include the ability to broadcast a message to the network like DarkCoin's wallet? Something like that would be invaluable to avoid the sort of wallet conflicts that have been experienced by those who didn't realize they needed to upgrade their wallet program.

Great! Are you going to use that when the new wallet is released? Despite out best efforts on all the social media outlets, there still seem to be some who don't get the message, so an alert directly in the wallet might be the only way to reach these people.

legendary
jakiman is back!
This coin is great,  but we need some sort of video proof that the donation for the fundation is a success to build trust, something like this:

This is a great idea. Or at least a mention on their web site about the Bitstarcoin donation would really be invaluable. Heck, they could even post up their own BITS wallet address for extra donations. Dev could also send them a certain amount (e.g. 10k) to their confirmed donation address on a weekly basis which people can see publicly. This would also prevent a single sell that could hurt the price while reassuring it's investors that they are receiving the donation on a regular basis. It would feel great supporting a coin that actually does some good and can see it actually happening regularly. Just an idea. Grin
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Soooooo this coin is bringing what to the table??

Hahahaha, noober with comedy gold  Grin

Please read pages 1 - 50

We're now working on a new unseen feature, should have more news in the next week or so.  But won't announce it until it is ready.

Unseen feature is slightly delayed due to a dev pc dyeing and this chain sync issue, still expect 1-2 weeks before I'm ready to announce, not going to let on what it is early and risk somebody else doing it too though.  

I have thought about anon, but i have put that on hold for now as it seems like another "me too" feature, I'll reconsider it after the feature I'm working on now is complete if the community still really wants it.

I'll just leave this here....

... more info coming soon

sneak peak..

It may not be a "game changer" (is anything so far really?), it does make the wallet a whole lot more professional and useful in the real world applications which is the whole point, we can then start pushing it to be taken as a real world payment and it also hooks in to a lot of new plans we have coming not too far in the future.

tim14 has suggested incorporating a community donation function in the wallet to cover rewards, bounties and project costs.

Is it something you can fit in with your current schedule Dev? He mentions that Heavycoin had something that could be used from their wallet involving a voting method that could be adapted to create a system whereby we commit funds that allow people to 'green light' spending based on approval of disbursements being issued, as opposed to simply sending it all to a single person to manage.

I already have something better planned for phase 2 Wink

Activity: 682
Merit: 540
Soooooo this coin is bringing what to the table??
Pages:
Jump to: