Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 63. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I have a question, I have my wallet open and synced, im recieving coins from time to time as "mined" coins, I guess it's because of the staking. The thing is, it's not getting adding to my wallet, it says Type: Mine, Address: (n/a) in the icon notification and the ammount mined doesn't add up to my total coins. What do I do?

What you are probably reffering to are "failed" POS transactions. It would be listed as "conflicted" which means generated but not accepted. This is perfectly normal as you are essentially competing against other wallet holders to have your stake accepted. Your accepted POS transactions will always be confirmed, and never shown "shaded out" in your transactions list. Hope this helps.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I have a question, I have my wallet open and synced, im recieving coins from time to time as "mined" coins, I guess it's because of the staking. The thing is, it's not getting added to my wallet, it says Type: Mined, Address: (n/a) in the icon notification and the ammount mined doesn't add up to my total coins. What do I do?
This coin is great,  but we need some sort of video proof that the donation for the fundation is a success to build trust, something like this:

http://mentelityfoundation.org/?p=609
Activity: 176
To be honest, I'll be happy if this coin project stays off the P&D radar. I have no doubt the dev would too.

In my experience, 'Wall Street' hype-meme postings and scaremongering FUD are the sign that the kids have got in to the sweetie-jar. That and the incessant 'TA' graphs being posted, talking about double-tops and head-and-shoulders-breakouts, and all that bollox.

I prefer a coin to have substance and utility.

I agree with you cryptodevil. But the price for success may actually be the scenario you have just outlined. We are already seeing it in it's infancy. I post the link as a matter of interest and not explicit support.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
To be honest, I'll be happy if this coin project stays off the P&D radar. I have no doubt the dev would too.

In my experience, 'Wall Street' hype-meme postings and scaremongering FUD are the sign that the kids have got in to the sweetie-jar. That and the incessant 'TA' graphs being posted, talking about double-tops and head-and-shoulders-breakouts, and all that bollox.

I prefer a coin to have substance and utility.

Activity: 126
MketCap : 105    Bitstar    $ 88,547
So undervalued ...  1M in the sight !
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
wow i was following this coin months ago, seen the exchange rate and went to this topic to come and have a look.

ive read the last 10 pages and went and bought 80k,

i feel like this is one of them coins you dont have to check up on every hour incase something goes ''wrong'' , you'll notice it when its at 10k or something hehe.

could be just a feeling Wink
Activity: 140
this coin is getting some traction in pages. good good.  Kiss
legendary
I'm marketing/comms professional

Great, maybe for things you don't have time for but that you know would be an important facet of promoting this coin ready for launching the new wallet, you can outsource and we'll cover the costs where necessary. Can you start by listing some milestones that you would consider essential and how much they would cost?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
There is an issue with the fact that some people are still running the previous wallet to the current one, causing the staking to not be as smooth as it otherwise would be.

The upcoming wallet will block the staking on outdated wallets.

In the meantime, what skills do you bring to the table that could earn you some BITS? I'm putting out a call for more community involvement and if you can offer something up you could end up with a nice extra chunk of coins to be staking with when the new wallet hits.

With regards to cross-platform wallet launches, Qadraq says he's got some C++ skills, I just want to hear from the dev before we can agree on a bounty for something that big, that it could be doable in the same timeframe remaining before the main wallet launches. It would be awesome to have Android and/or iOS wallets released at the same time.

I'm marketing/comms professional so could possibly offer some insight into how to promote the coin or help out with the social media, media release etc. I do work full time and have a 1 year old though so wouldn't be able to commit a huge amount of time. Happy to help where I can for a good coin with solid dev.

Also, thanks for the replies regarding my wallet not staking before people!
Activity: 126
Love this retard bot battle for 5bits from 900 two 760 satos.   Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
A lot of people is talking about the wallet that will be released, it seems something epic! I ll keep a look here, good job guys
a staking android wallet is very much work.

It wouldn't have to have staking, just the functionality that is coming in the new wallet.

a staking android wallet would be a bomb though. makes this fly sky high.
legendary

It wouldn't have to have staking, just the functionality that is coming in the new wallet.
legendary
Only 21 million coins, this coind should be like 0.01

Where do you get 21mil from? It's maximum will be 54mil after a few years but, right now, there's only 15.4mill in circulation. The rest will come with staking.
Only 21 million coins, this coind should be like 0.01
legendary
There is an issue with the fact that some people are still running the previous wallet to the current one, causing the staking to not be as smooth as it otherwise would be.

The upcoming wallet will block the staking on outdated wallets.

In the meantime, what skills do you bring to the table that could earn you some BITS? I'm putting out a call for more community involvement and if you can offer something up you could end up with a nice extra chunk of coins to be staking with when the new wallet hits.

With regards to cross-platform wallet launches, Qadraq says he's got some C++ skills, I just want to hear from the dev before we can agree on a bounty for something that big, that it could be doable in the same timeframe remaining before the main wallet launches. It would be awesome to have Android and/or iOS wallets released at the same time.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
So I have a couple of thousand coins just sitting in unconfirmed and have had for days.

I've also not stake anything since the 5th July.

When will the unconfirmed balance mature and will it ever?

Also, is it normal to have not received anything for 5 days? I'm trying to stake but no love.

Took me about a week to get mine. A whopping 360 Bits.

I have about 100K bits (all mined  Cool), getting a staking average of 500 bits a week with it... somedays I get nothing... other days they keep coming out of nowhere... So just be patient all, staking is a fixed yearly %... so eventually you will get some... Wink

Your vision of reality seem a little too pessimistic compared with mine.

If my vision of reality seems to pessimistic compared to yours it is because of life experience.

There are two kinds of people in this world my friend.

Those who can (afford to) make mistakes every day and those that can make no mistakes at all. Guess which I am.

That's a bit too black and white. I'm pretty sure there are more kinds of people than those two.
Anyways, I'm sure we understand each other enough now. So let's focus on Bitstarcoin again. Tongue

I'm willing to donate some BITS to a dev bounty fund if it's for a good cause. Grin Grin

This is a good idea.... what about setting up a communitychest dev.. So you can set a few more bounties...

Like a Android wallet/IOS wallet, Faucets, 2nd blockexplorer, etc etc...

im willing too donate 5K out of my pocket Wink
Pages:
Jump to: