Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 74. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Why bitstar is dsabled on bittrex  Huh

Good question? Dev?

I had my multipool address as my bittrex wallet - I hope I haven't lost everything?

Also - have not heard back about the payments either...

I was mining on the multipool for several hours too and didn't receive anything...  Sad and was using my wallet, not a exchange wallet
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Why bitstar is dsabled on bittrex  Huh

Good question? Dev?

I had my multipool address as my bittrex wallet - I hope I haven't lost everything?

Also - have not heard back about the payments either...
Activity: 252
I assume I need to update my wallet?

If you're having trouble syncing. Mine wasn't an issue but I updated it anyway.
Activity: 503
I assume I need to update my wallet?
Oh okay. I was just wondering since I've been staking for days now and haven't received anything.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Dev, how long do you have to stake to be rewarded?

It depends on many things, but the coins can start staking after 24 hours now (used to be 21 days).  Other than that it depends network coin weight, your coin weight and everybody else's coin weight.  At the moment it has slowed down too as it looks like lot of users haven't updated their wallet and left it open for staking.
Dev, how long do you have to stake to be rewarded?
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
GDN make a boost today , hope BITS get on the big road
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Merit: 101
Why bitstar is dsabled on bittrex  Huh
last 1400 blocks taking forever to sync?

Having the same problem, even tho i tryed different things to fix the sync it still hangs around there. Maybe the dev has a solution to this?

"Backup your wallet, Make sure you have the latest wallet, delete everything apart from wallet.dat and your config from %appdata%/bitstar and they resync, you can also use our bootstrap http://bitstarcoin.com/bootstrap.dat  Just put that in %appdata%/bitstar before restarting the wallet."

^^ Did method above and it worked for me.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Having the same problem, even tho i tryed different things to fix the sync it still hangs around there. Maybe the dev has a solution to this?
Dev - When does the multipool payouts usually happen?

I'm looking to grab a few more while they are cheap so pointed my rig at the pool.

Is the 50% bonus still happening?

Edit - now I'm hoping that you hadn't made any payments as yet as I had put in the wrong payment address. Dang.
So... my wallet wasn't staking and hadn't in 6 days so I downloaded the new one.  Took a back up of my wallet.dat file and uninstalled and deleted everything.

Have installed the wallet, put my wallet.dat file back in the appdata/roaming folder and now my balance is only showing 2487 coins instead of the 32000 I had...

I can see my transactions that show a transfer of the bulk of my coins but they are not showing in my balance.

Any suggestions? I like this coin and want to hold onto them!

edit - would appear that no transaction prior to the 1 June has been recognised.

Start wallet >> Help>Debug and in the Console type in "repairwallet"  all one word.

Great - this seems to have worked! Thanks for that.
So... my wallet wasn't staking and hadn't in 6 days so I downloaded the new one.  Took a back up of my wallet.dat file and uninstalled and deleted everything.

Have installed the wallet, put my wallet.dat file back in the appdata/roaming folder and now my balance is only showing 2487 coins instead of the 32000 I had...

I can see my transactions that show a transfer of the bulk of my coins but they are not showing in my balance.

edit - would appear that no transaction prior to the 1 June has been recognised.

did you put wallet, config, use and place bootstrap in appdata? If not, do so. It resolved my wallet//sync issue.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100

Start wallet >> Help>Debug and in the Console type in "repairwallet"  all one word.

Sorry, I'm a noob! I have much to learn.  Undecided
Activity: 480
Seems like Supercoin is steadily growing in price from its 'supersend' feature. Can't wait what Dev has in store for this one! Hopefully this coin will gain some popularity as a result.

While new features are great, the most important statement of success for any coin is simply survival. A solid coin that works and people get behind, can in the long run become more valuable than an "inovative" coin that is in reality just a gimmick. Remember the lesson of the tortoise and the hare.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: