Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 71. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
So everything going ok dev, with the new stuff you talked about? Would be nice too have all the holders rewarded with some good news  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
I truly hope this coin gets the attention it deserves.  The dev one of the best out there. 

Have you though about maybe a bounty for a new logo? or how about looking into marketing?

Quite happy with the logo, marketing maybe we just need more active users.  Current projects are to check the staking system, routing out these old wallets still and new advanced features which will also add a lot of features to the wallet.

+1

I loved the name & logo from day 1. Can't wait for the new advanced features. BITS will really start shining. Grin Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
How soon will you be coming out with new features, Dev? J/w.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
I truly hope this coin gets the attention it deserves.  The dev one of the best out there. 

Have you though about maybe a bounty for a new logo? or how about looking into marketing?

Quite happy with the logo, marketing maybe we just need more active users.  Current projects are to check the staking system, routing out these old wallets still and new advanced features which will also add a lot of features to the wallet.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Yeah, bittrex is online again. Now the test of sending Bits...

Let me know if yours get through. I've over 300 confirmations in my wallet but the coins have not hit Bittrex 5 hours later.

grrrrr...
Activity: 406

Activity: 503
Yeah, bittrex is online again. Now the test of sending Bits...
Cool, thanks for the answer.  I am buggered as to what is happening with my wallet then. It is staking like mad, but none get confirmed. I sent 5000 coins to bittrex wallet 2 hours ago and although my wallet say the send is confirmed, the coins are not showing in my bittrex wallet. The front page is not updating and hasn't since the 22 June. Every time I log in, I get a different amount of blocks I need to download to sync up. Sometimes its 1500, other times (like tonight) it is 2700. 

I've done all of the suggestions on here - bootstrap, backup wallet.dat, have the current wallet etc but it just doesn't seem to be right.

I'm scratching my head (and a little frustrated).
Any news on when the update for the wallet and staking might come?

Also, no luck on the payents from the multipool? I've not seen anything come through.

Thanks mate.

Currently no update on stake, as a lot of people are still staking I'm not even sure its a problem, it may just be a backlog due to the sync issue caused by people not updating.

Multipool is still delayed due to poloniex problems, they have replied saying they are sorting it.  But no details given.
Any news on when the update for the wallet and staking might come?

Also, no luck on the payents from the multipool? I've not seen anything come through.

Thanks mate.
Looks like bittrex is back online.
It is being looked into, until now I've been concentrating on blocking all the users that haven't bothered updating their wallets polluting the chain and causing the sync issues, but the staking is next on the list of things to check.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
And Dev: You are doing good work. Many has good vibes for this coin and faith on You.

+1

Couldn't ask for a more responsive Dev.
For the wallet lock\unlock issue. In my wallet I can't change wallet lock status. The text on bottom right button is greyed and says "unlock wallet". Theres no way to change status. Is this normal? I have never locked my wallets, always fresh install settings. These feel stupid questions... Still I want to mention here, when I moved my coins to new address (112k), I had to make 7 different transaction cause wallet sayed invalid transaction if transaction was over 50% of wallets debit. Is that normal? At the time thought that being security issue.

You wont be able to unlock the wallet unless you encrypt. Just for the hell of it I just encrypted mine so I could unlock it, just to see if it will help. If so I'll report back.
Activity: 313
I hope we get this thing to fixed... Good to know that I'm not alone with these things. And everyone who experiences same issues, please post cause it would good know how many has these sort of problems. And Dev: You are doing good work. Many has good vibes for this coin and faith on You.
For the wallet lock\unlock issue. In my wallet I can't change wallet lock status. The text on bottom right button is greyed and says "unlock wallet". Theres no way to change status. Is this normal? I have never locked my wallets, always fresh install settings. These feel stupid questions... Still I want to mention here, when I moved my coins to new address (112k), I had to make 7 different transaction cause wallet sayed invalid transaction if transaction was over 50% of wallets debit. Is that normal? At the time thought that being security issue.
I have the same staking issue. I was staking constantly at 21 days. After the update to 24 hours I updated my wallet, moved coins, and moved them back. No staking occurred and I experienced the out of sync error. A new wallet update came out and I was syncing most of the time. I then received a multipool payment and it staked once, but none of my coins from before the change staked.

I then upgraded to the latest wallet that blocks older versions (I still see them in my peers list but assume they have no control over the network) and used the bootstrap to make sure I was up to date. I still go out of sync on occasion, but when I do I match the explorer so it looks like the network just occasionally slows down.

Problem is I'm not receiving stake. I have a lot of coins. 2653662 weight out of 4682 network as I write this - but have not staked since 6/25 (and the stake was from a 24 hour old multipool payment, not from original coins.)

The bulk of my coins are in blocks of 50k with a date of 6-25-14 (I moved them after the first update to 24 hours, then again on the 25th when I wasn't staking.)

This may simply be a fluke based on the statistics, but it sound to me like others with a lot less coins are getting daily stakes.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I noticed one thing when upgrading to the new wallet, it installs under a new folder in the programs86 folder, dont use the old desktop shortcut but use the new one as the old one will point to the old files and the old wallet. But using the new updated wallet and the bootstrap solved my sync problems.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
i also have a small amount of coins, but minting has been consistent.

On another note, i believe that moving coins around resets their staking

Yes, and on this case now all of my coins should be in 24 hour staking, correct? So after 24 hour and coin weight ( checked over 600000), network weight over 3000, I should be staking.

I would delete everything except wallet.dat, download and verify a new wallet, make a fresh install, replace wallet.dat, make sure that date & time on PC is correct, start the wallet and let it sync.

In the mean time, you should visit #bitstarcoin, devs lurk there.
i also have a small amount of coins, but minting has been consistent.

On another note, i believe that moving coins around resets their staking

Yes, and on this case now all of my coins should be in 24 hour staking, correct? So after 24 hour and coin weight ( checked over 600000), network weight over 3000, I should be staking.
Pages:
Jump to: