Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 75. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Seems like Supercoin is steadily growing in price from its 'supersend' feature. Can't wait what Dev has in store for this one! Hopefully this coin will gain some popularity as a result.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi!
dev,If I am in the Fork.What should I do? Grin

Backup your wallet, Make sure you have the latest wallet, delete everything apart from wallet.dat and your config from %appdata%/bitstar and they resync, you can also use our bootstrap http://bitstarcoin.com/bootstrap.dat  Just put that in %appdata%/bitstar before restarting the wallet.
ok!thank you Wink
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Hi!

Backup your wallet, Make sure you have the latest wallet, delete everything apart from wallet.dat and your config from %appdata%/bitstar and they resync, you can also use our bootstrap http://bitstarcoin.com/bootstrap.dat  Just put that in %appdata%/bitstar before restarting the wallet.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi!
Staking will happen if you coins are over 24 hours untouched + your weight is higher than network + your weight is higher than other users also staking.  24 hour staking doesn't mean you get payments every 24 hours, only that the coins are eligible to enter staking after 24 hours untouched.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I'm not even staking still however I think I am synced up to date.... Sad
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Can someone explain how staking works? For instance, I currently have a weight of 1202000 and the network has a weight of 113326 - giving me a likely stake every 3 seconds. However, I've only had a handful of stakes today.

Does staking require any processing power? I'm running my wallet on my netbook so I don't have a lot of processing power.

Is staking affected by how many groups of coins there are in a given address? Ie would I get more frequent stakes with 10 groups of 10000 coins than I would with 1 group of 100000 coins?

I'm curious how the system actually works - I've read that in peercoin a specific coin is selected by the network and if that coin is open in a wallet then a stake is made. However, I'm not 100% sure that's what is happening in Bitstar.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Everything is running perfect. Thanks, Dev!
Secondary nodes now up to date.

Multipool payouts up to date.

Excellent job Dev. I'm caught up, staking, and the explorer is showing my coins Smiley
Secondary nodes now up to date.

Multipool payouts up to date.

Sync issue update: we've just updated the source code for people compiling there self with checkpoints, just updating the master nodes, and the explorer, the nodes should be back online in the next 30 mins or so and the explorer will need a full resync so will be a few hours.

My wallet is finally synced up! Thanks.

No problem, explorer now live again
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Sync issue update: we've just updated the source code for people compiling there self with checkpoints, just updating the master nodes, and the explorer, the nodes should be back online in the next 30 mins or so and the explorer will need a full resync so will be a few hours.

My wallet is finally synced up! Thanks.
OK, main node updated, secondary ones catching up, bootstrap updated.
legendary
jakiman is back!
Unseen feature is slightly delayed due to a dev pc dyeing and this chain sync issue, still expect 1-2 weeks before I'm ready to announce, not going to let on what it is early and risk somebody else doing it too though. 

I have thought about anon, but i have put that on hold for now as it seems like another "me too" feature, I'll reconsider it after the feature I'm working on now is complete if the community still really wants it.

Please keep an eye on this thread though, should be issuing a update for the sync issue shortly.

As long as it's something which can really make Bitstarcoin shine, I'm all for it!
Just curious, do you think it'll make the long time holders glad that they did? Grin
Unseen feature is slightly delayed due to a dev pc dyeing and this chain sync issue, still expect 1-2 weeks before I'm ready to announce, not going to let on what it is early and risk somebody else doing it too though. 

I have thought about anon, but i have put that on hold for now as it seems like another "me too" feature, I'll reconsider it after the feature I'm working on now is complete if the community still really wants it.

Please keep an eye on this thread though, should be issuing a update for the sync issue shortly.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
I think the 21 day mature time is too long. 1 day is more appropriate
 Smiley

Yes, this is why we changed it to 1 day.  We're now working on a new unseen feature, should have more news in the next week or so.  But won't announce it until it is ready.

Any idea when you'll have more updates on this? Grin

I'm highly interested in the unseen features. Good luck

+1

Any news dev?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
 Smiley

Yes, this is why we changed it to 1 day.  We're now working on a new unseen feature, should have more news in the next week or so.  But won't announce it until it is ready.

I'm highly interested in the unseen features. Good luck
legendary
jakiman is back!
 Smiley

I think I'll do another update to block out those on old wallets, that should help with this issue.  I've already changed the master nodes so it will not connect to those on the wallets

I think that's a good idea Dev. I tried deleting my peers.dat file, hoping it would only pull from the master nodes, but unfortunately no luck.
Pages:
Jump to: