Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 69. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Payouts were delayed as we cannot currently buy from poloniex and somebody pumped the price on bittrex, so rather than get less coins for the users,  I decided it was best to wait for the pump to finish, which seems to be the case now.

The next payments are now processing, just waiting for exchanges (always seems to be the case). 

Payouts are done manually for multiple reasons, I can work on getting better prices by shopping around and people then cant guess when payouts are due and put prices up.

There should be payouts for all algorithms later today.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
i'm i gonna paid with the profitability of the day i started mining? or with the current?
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Yes the payouts are manually done by the dev at this time and, because of Poloniex needing to resolve their BITS wallet issues, the payouts are delayed as BITTREX require an extremely high number of confirmations on some of the coins being sold to buy BITS.

Poloniex are aware of their wallet issue and will deal with it soon.

Activity: 275
since when has the multipool paid last time? it's been 2 nad a half days and for some reason i have been paid nothing from all the four workers i have pointed..are payouts manual?
Thanks, OP updated as per suggestions with jakiman additions.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Just wanted to clarify the OP information a bit:

★ Coin Information
- Now full PoS (was Scrypt PoW)
- 24 hour PoS staking
- Total PoW+POS coin supply: 54.25 million. (PoW ended May 2014 at 15 million)
- Check current coin supply via http://explorer.bitstarcoin.com (Currently 15.4m)
- POS interest: 35%, 25%, 10% and 1% changing annually. (35% for 1st year)
- Only 4 confirmations for a transaction
- 80 confirmations for blocks to mature!
- Very low transaction fees ( 0.001 )
- NO IPO
- 3% premine (1.6m)

Premine breakdown
25% Mentelity Foundation charity (400k) http://www.mentelityfoundation.org
50% Giveaways via bounties, irc and multipool (800k - Almost none left!)
25% development of unseen advanced coin features (400k)

Premine expenditure information posted 2.5 months ago for transparency:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6405253

Do note that this coin was launched nearly 3 MONTHS ago! With a nice and long PoW period.
Dev is still very active & dedicated as you can all see. So it's not just a hit & run coin!

(Dev, feel free to correct anything if I made a mistake)
Activity: 480
Dev, could you update the OP and separate the coin supply of PoW & PoS? (with a note to check via block explorer?)
As many think it's 54 million right now when it's only 15.4 million currently and only about 21 million even after 1 year.

I agree that would be a good clarification, and I can update the subreddit to match.
legendary
jakiman is back!
Dev, could you update the OP and separate the coin supply of PoW & PoS? (with a note to check via block explorer?)
As many think it's 54 million right now when it's only 15.4 million currently and only about 21 million even after 1 year.
Given that a new wallet is shortly to be released, it might be better to just upgrade to it as a route towards solving existing problems.

Yes new wallet will have new version data, so we can finally block the users still not upgraded.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Given that a new wallet is shortly to be released, it might be better to just upgrade to it as a route towards solving existing problems.

legendary
jakiman is back!
So whats the status with the exchanges dev?? I test sended 10 bits over 2 hrs ago... still not showing up on bittrex...

I just sent 560 coins from my Windows wallet and Bittrex received it within 10 mins.
Does your transaction show up in block explorer? http://explorer.bitstarcoin.com
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
https://bittrex.com/Status

EDIT>> Wallet status was shown as "Delayed" up untill 10 minutes ago
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
So whats the status with the exchanges dev?? I test sended 10 bits over 2 hrs ago... still not showing up on bittrex...
Activity: 176
I updated my wallet a few days ago and it wont stake anymore & i cant even send coins now? Any Ideas

Try the "repairwallet" console command. Help>Debug>Console

Otherwise give some more information about your problem.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
I updated my wallet a few days ago and it wont stake anymore & i cant even send coins now? Any Ideas
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
the potential of this coin is very high, share the verb, and threat your friends to buy it, or they're gonna suffer.
legendary
jakiman is back!
Yes, this is why we changed it to 1 day.  We're now working on a new unseen feature, should have more news in the next week or so.  But won't announce it until it is ready.

A little behind schedule due to the sync chain issues and exchanges, but other than that actually its going better than expected, now planning to have even more new functions than originally planned, and will be adding even more bit by bit as we go forward.

I'll just leave this here....

... more info coming soon

Activity: 145
For the wallet lock\unlock issue. In my wallet I can't change wallet lock status. The text on bottom right button is greyed and says "unlock wallet". Theres no way to change status. Is this normal? I have never locked my wallets, always fresh install settings. These feel stupid questions... Still I want to mention here, when I moved my coins to new address (112k), I had to make 7 different transaction cause wallet sayed invalid transaction if transaction was over 50% of wallets debit. Is that normal? At the time thought that being security issue.

You wont be able to unlock the wallet unless you encrypt. Just for the hell of it I just encrypted mine so I could unlock it, just to see if it will help. If so I'll report back.

I started staking finally. Every coin I had went into stake last night at the same time (yay!).  Not sure if it's due to my encrypting the wallet and unlocking, or just waiting long enough.
Activity: 140
legendary
jakiman is back!
BITS is starting to get noticed. Grin Grin Grin

I said this was a dark horse months ago and I still strongly believe that it is.
Pages:
Jump to: