Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 70. (Read 151836 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!

Dev, just FYI, the wallet version on the website seems different to the one on the OP. (OP one is newer)
legendary
jakiman is back!
Seeing more trade volume of BITS today at Bittrex than for the past few weeks combined. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
legendary
jakiman is back!
I have started to promote this gem back from its deep sleep via twitter.  Grin Grin

My tweet about bitstarcoin has already been retweeted to over 10k people via my followers today. Grin Grin

Use hash tag #bitstarcoin and/or #bitstar (#bits is too generic for search IMO)
legendary
jakiman is back!

I'll just leave this here....

... more info coming soon

I see confidence in what you are teasing us with. I like this. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 252
Hmm what kind of services?  Grin
Activity: 480
Just received a payout from the multipool this morning its a rather small one and would have expected alot more so my question is, is this only a partial payout or is there still some unexchanged coins as i have been mining for more then a week while the exchanges was having problems. Or is all that mining time lost Huh

EDIT: Nevermind it seems like all the payouts are happening now, kinda getting spammed  Grin

Sorry payments have been a nightmare, poloniex still haven't fixed there site problem (doesn't appear to be a wallet problem) so it has delayed payments for the pool, should be nearly up to date now, then the next problem is I can no longer trade on poloniex, so we're only trading on bittrex where the buy price is slightly higher, I've covered the missing coins from my person brought coins, and paid out at the rate it should be rather than the rate I had to buy at, so currently I should be the only one effected by poloniex's fault but should recover most if they fix the problem.

Huh Why can't you trade at poloniex anymore? Did they ban you because of their problems?! That's messed up.

No not banned, just they have a problem somewhere on there system, ticket was escalated but its been quite some time.  Even though we aren't frozen on there, if you try and withdraw it blocks it saying its frozen. 

OK thanks for the explanation.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Just received a payout from the multipool this morning its a rather small one and would have expected alot more so my question is, is this only a partial payout or is there still some unexchanged coins as i have been mining for more then a week while the exchanges was having problems. Or is all that mining time lost Huh

EDIT: Nevermind it seems like all the payouts are happening now, kinda getting spammed  Grin

Sorry payments have been a nightmare, poloniex still haven't fixed there site problem (doesn't appear to be a wallet problem) so it has delayed payments for the pool, should be nearly up to date now, then the next problem is I can no longer trade on poloniex, so we're only trading on bittrex where the buy price is slightly higher, I've covered the missing coins from my person brought coins, and paid out at the rate it should be rather than the rate I had to buy at, so currently I should be the only one effected by poloniex's fault but should recover most if they fix the problem.

Huh Why can't you trade at poloniex anymore? Did they ban you because of their problems?! That's messed up.

No not banned, just they have a problem somewhere on there system, ticket was escalated but its been quite some time.  Even though we aren't frozen on there, if you try and withdraw it blocks it saying its frozen. 
Activity: 480

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

very interestig little button up at the right.,..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Bitstar was added to the BTER.com Coin Voting List, shown here - https://bter.com/voting

To vote for any coin on BTER.com you must have a registered account & trade history. Each completed trade will earn Bter Points (Btr) which can then be used to vote up or vote down any coin.  Signup is here - https://bter.com/login

For reference - Each vote requires 100 Btr points equal to approx 0.02500000 sato worth of your trade volume.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

got my stakes.  the wallet work well. Smiley
My wallet is not syncing? Anyone else having this issue?

Edit: Everything's working fine now.
That's really good to hear. I hope you keep at it, Dev.

Hmm.. I just got my stakes last night. Are the rewards given in a weekly interval?

There will be no set pattern, as its all dependant on everybody else's staking etc.
That's really good to hear. I hope you keep at it, Dev.

Hmm.. I just got my stakes last night. Are the rewards given in a weekly interval?
So everything going ok dev, with the new stuff you talked about? Would be nice too have all the holders rewarded with some good news  Roll Eyes

A little behind schedule due to the sync chain issues and exchanges, but other than that actually its going better than expected, now planning to have even more new functions than originally planned, and will be adding even more bit by bit as we go forward.
Pages:
Jump to: