Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 79. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Wallet update now available, please make sure to update within the next 7 days

Update includes:

24 hour min staking (was 21 days)
Advanced coin control window
Staking Icon

Enjoy!

Windows Zip: https://mega.co.nz/#!OJUVjbJA!pOn4NzNT03vn0GZNqwMu8SkwLL3dSOc9Jgzvxeqi6LY
Windows MSI (uninstall old wallet first): https://mega.co.nz/#!KNNBlAiL!RvuYAXkMaSs3ebmlrpZjtjvlLETJl3i5NrG0NyTpdiE
Source: https://github.com/bitstar/bitstar
Mac: to follow shortly
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

OK, I've now had a reply from them, we have another week to get volume up, please help buy buying what you can when you can.  I'll be sending them some of the multipool traffic

would be nice too stay on there... but their "rules" are a bit weird... you need at least 0.1 btc volume a day... or it will cost them money or something.... lol...

anyway... bittrex is more like a pump and dump paradise for me... since all the new shitcoins are coming there first...

and you can actually pay them too get listed... wich is a bit weird... but still... we can buy back in if bits ever gonna take off Wink

Im already happy there is volume on poloniex... Wink

EDIT:

is there any kind of way where I can see if my wallet is actually staking? Im missing the little green arrow stake "logo" in the wallet  Embarrassed

I didnt got stake for a few days now... while I got a stake block every 1 or 2 days on average before.. is this normal?

We are planning a update later today (or tomorrow) with advanced coin window, so you will be able to see coin data, we are also planning on changing the staking time to make it much faster.

where is the Data / update?

OK, I've now had a reply from them, we have another week to get volume up, please help buy buying what you can when you can.  I'll be sending them some of the multipool traffic

would be nice too stay on there... but their "rules" are a bit weird... you need at least 0.1 btc volume a day... or it will cost them money or something.... lol...

anyway... bittrex is more like a pump and dump paradise for me... since all the new shitcoins are coming there first...

and you can actually pay them too get listed... wich is a bit weird... but still... we can buy back in if bits ever gonna take off Wink

EDIT:

is there any kind of way where I can see if my wallet is actually staking? Im missing the little green arrow stake "logo" in the wallet  Embarrassed

I didnt got stake for a few days now... while I got a stake block every 1 or 2 days on average before.. is this normal?

We are planning a update later today (or tomorrow) with advanced coin window, so you will be able to see coin data, we are also planning on changing the staking time to make it much faster.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

EDIT:

is there any kind of way where I can see if my wallet is actually staking? Im missing the little green arrow stake "logo" in the wallet  Embarrassed

OK, I've now had a reply from them, we have another week to get volume up, please help buy buying what you can when you can.  I'll be sending them some of the multipool traffic
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
All ideas are being taken on board along with other ideas that have been pm'ed.

Regarding the idea above, not sure we really want to store information in the blockchain directly as this would cause massive bloat.

Is it possible to make it so that it purges anything older than 48-72 hours etc? (maybe off a separate chain?)
Just a reminder - please keep voting Bitstar up on the exchanges with coin voting. We're half way there on Mintpal.

+1

You can vote up Bitstar on Comkort as well.

https://comkort.com/vote#BITS

3 votes per hour for registered users.

EDIT>> Vote up Bitstar @ https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Dev please add to OP.

Added.  Thank you.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Just a reminder - please keep voting Bitstar up on the exchanges with coin voting. We're half way there on Mintpal.

+1

You can vote up Bitstar on Comkort as well.

https://comkort.com/vote#BITS

3 votes per hour for registered users.

EDIT>> Vote up Bitstar @ https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Dev please add to OP.
Activity: 196
All ideas are being taken on board along with other ideas that have been pm'ed.

Regarding the idea above, not sure we really want to store information in the blockchain directly as this would cause massive bloat.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
What is something innovative that we could do with this coin? For example, Blackcoin did the multipool thing, Dark did anonymous etc.

From what I can see there is a small community that likes this coin and has hopes for it.

There also is a good dev attached who is active, responsive and seems like a good dude.

I'm not sure what it is, but for this coin to go places, we need to be innovative not clone. That is where we will see value and investment.

Thoughts?

Just some ideas - May be good, bad, or ugly. Not advocating anything. Just brainstorming.

1)`Use the wallet to encrypt served data, like a VPN system, charges small amount of BITS per hour of use. BITS are redistributed to open wallets on the network that are pulling the data from the web and redistributing it.

2) Ability to encrypt messages in the blocks - ie send an encrypted message to an address.

3) Pay per view content - ie image and video - encoded in the blocks. Accessing it automatically pulls bits from the viewers account, adds bits to the "server's" account, and gives a small percentage to wallets over the network moving the data. If data size was an issue, come up with a protocol to access web data from a BITS wallet and automatically charge a fee for that data, bypassing the 3rd party alt currency checkout providers in place.

All I can think of at the moment - any other ideas?

Cool ideas mate. I've not got any myself really. I had sent some through to the dev but I'm not sure if he took them on board.

I'll have a think as well and see if there is anything else that might come up.
Why isnt this coin getting more attention?  The Dev is great.

So what is in the pipeline dev? can you give us any hints?

It's not so much a new feature, just planning on making staking a lot faster.  The code is all done, just making sure it works 100% before releasing.  Should be Tues/Weds now.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
This coin ill get plenty of attention when it hits the top of the mintpal voting list.
Activity: 145

Agreed - Spotless release, perfect changeover to POS, and the Dev is here all the time and always responding to messages. Bitstar looks amazingly undervalued to me.

Dev said a day or so ago there's a new feature coming in the next few days. Not sure what it is, but it's good to see progress being made.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

So what is in the pipeline dev? can you give us any hints?
What is something innovative that we could do with this coin? For example, Blackcoin did the multipool thing, Dark did anonymous etc.

From what I can see there is a small community that likes this coin and has hopes for it.

There also is a good dev attached who is active, responsive and seems like a good dude.

I'm not sure what it is, but for this coin to go places, we need to be innovative not clone. That is where we will see value and investment.

Thoughts?

Just some ideas - May be good, bad, or ugly. Not advocating anything. Just brainstorming.

1)`Use the wallet to encrypt served data, like a VPN system, charges small amount of BITS per hour of use. BITS are redistributed to open wallets on the network that are pulling the data from the web and redistributing it.

2) Ability to encrypt messages in the blocks - ie send an encrypted message to an address.

3) Pay per view content - ie image and video - encoded in the blocks. Accessing it automatically pulls bits from the viewers account, adds bits to the "server's" account, and gives a small percentage to wallets over the network moving the data. If data size was an issue, come up with a protocol to access web data from a BITS wallet and automatically charge a fee for that data, bypassing the 3rd party alt currency checkout providers in place.

All I can think of at the moment - any other ideas?

Activity: 224
yes, what would be a nice feature... anonymous can never be 100% anonymous. Every transaction is stored in blockchain and can be followed.

Especially when value in == value out.. it can be tracked.
Pages:
Jump to: