Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 80. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
What is something innovative that we could do with this coin? For example, Blackcoin did the multipool thing, Dark did anonymous etc.

From what I can see there is a small community that likes this coin and has hopes for it.

There also is a good dev attached who is active, responsive and seems like a good dude.

I'm not sure what it is, but for this coin to go places, we need to be innovative not clone. That is where we will see value and investment.

Thoughts?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Any plans for the latest craze such as anonymous transfers, encrypted wallet messaging etc?
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Looks like the block explorer needs a restart.

Thanks, it happens every time MySQL gets a update.  Its back up and synced now.

Thanks Dev.

Do you have an eta on the new wallet with coin control?

Yes, Due in the next couple of days, just running it on the testnet as we have also changed something else, once its confirmed working as expected, I'll announce the other new wallet feature.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100

Thanks Dev.

Do you have an eta on the new wallet with coin control?

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
We've now added worker stats on our multipool, there you can see your accepted, rejected, current speed and approx bits per day, we also show the approx btc/day per MH/s.

We also have a page where you can see how many blocks have been found so far on the current algo/coin and how many are pending etc.

http://multipool.bitstarcoin.com/workers
http://multipool.bitstarcoin.com/tbs

Perfect. Looks like our Mh is going up too.
We've now added worker stats on our multipool, there you can see your accepted, rejected, current speed and approx bits per day, we also show the approx btc/day per MH/s.

We also have a page where you can see how many blocks have been found so far on the current algo/coin and how many are pending etc.

http://multipool.bitstarcoin.com/workers
http://multipool.bitstarcoin.com/tbs
Yes I'm working on a multipool update as we speak, also on a updated wallet, with advanced coin window and faster staking.

So cool! BITSTAR is the potential of the coin How to calculate my pos weight,I have 100000bits*5day,How much time I can have the interest? Grin

Coins need to remain untouched for 21 days before POS kicks in. Not sure on POS weight - though it works out to 35% the first year, and decreases from there.
Multipool update, I'll be updating the pool to the latest code tonight to add the page that shows your current accepted/rejected and speed

Also sorry to the users that sent message via PM, notifications weren't arriving so I missed them, will get back to you all shortly.

Thanks for all the work you've put into this, Dev. I suspect having the stats visible will bring in more miners.

I received 31k on my last payout. Better than when I was mining solo Smiley
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
So cool! BITSTAR is the potential of the coin How to calculate my pos weight,I have 100000bits*5day,How much time I can have the interest? Grin
Looks like the block explorer is down.

Thanks, it will be back in a moment, its just syncing up.

Thanks!
Why I can not send coins from my wallet?
Appears a mistake - "Could not create the transaction"

pm me a screen shot and I'll check for you.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Why I can not send coins from my wallet?
Appears a mistake - "Could not create the transaction"

Thanks, it will be back in a moment, its just syncing up.
Multipool update, I'll be updating the pool to the latest code tonight to add the page that shows your current accepted/rejected and speed

Also sorry to the users that sent message via PM, notifications weren't arriving so I missed them, will get back to you all shortly.
Two questions:

1) I know the hard limit on BitStar coins is 54,256,119, but do we have a rough idea of how many coins are currently in circulation? (I know it changes constantly, so just some rough idea.)

2) I know the multipool randomizes the times it sells and buys, but it's been several days now and I haven't had a payout. What's up? (The last payout I received from the multipool was on 6/3/2014.)

1) in your wallet, click help > debug > console > then type "getinfo" and you will see "moneysupply" : 15236804.65227500, so currently 15.23 million

2) payouts have been  sent, please pm your wallet id and what algo and I'll check yours, pay outs would be faster but we seem to have lost 220mh on the scrypt, just as we were about to break the 200 sato mark, and now its falling back down.

We need miners asap if you want the price to go back up.

http://multipool.bitstarcoin.com/
Pages:
Jump to: