Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 82. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Did a payout on the multipool a few hours ago... added 60% extra again.
Any stats on payouts per mh yet?

Sorry not yet, its something we hope to have live in a few days though, along with individual stats.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Any stats on payouts per mh yet?
Thanks for the confirmation payments are arriving, I did it earlier than planned as there were some very cheap coins available and wanted to get you all the best return, this round we also added 60% extra too!

I have also updated the front page as requested, thank you for your comments.

Whoohoo! 60% bonus - sweet. You might want to advertise the bonus on the site as an extra incentive to use the multipool.

Thanks for the idea, also added to the page.
Activity: 480
Thanks for the confirmation payments are arriving, I did it earlier than planned as there were some very cheap coins available and wanted to get you all the best return, this round we also added 60% extra too!

Whoohoo! 60% bonus - sweet. You might want to advertise the bonus on the site as an extra incentive to use the multipool.

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Yes I got paid too. Just want this pool and coin to do well. People wont mine if there unsure of payment setup ;]

Scrypt - cgminer -scrypt -o stratum+tcp://multipool.bitstarcoin.com:1001 -u "YOUR BITSTAR ADDRESS GOES HERE" -p x
can you make it a little more clear on your website about where you should put your bitstar address for mining with the your multipool pls ;]

I agree that needs to be spelled out right there, or people will be confused.

That said I got my first payout from the multipool last night - so it's working folks!
Activity: 75
can you make it a little more clear on your website about where you should put your bitstar address for mining with the your multipool pls ;]
how are you figuring out how much bitstars  are worth from coins  being mined

We used the nomp switcher code and wrote a customer payment system as they do not have one yet.  

The switcher calculates current price (with depth checked) and current network diff and auto switches to the best profit coin.

You should add a multiport for the X13 as wel, you would be one of the first and this would probably attract some people there, otherwhise it's just a plain old multipool like any other (to them!).

Hope this comes out, a few X13 coins will probably be release in the next weeks or so. Surf the wave!

My two cents...

Will look into it, but currently the codebase we use doesn't support it
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
how are you figuring out how much bitstars  are worth from coins  being mined

We used the nomp switcher code and wrote a customer payment system as they do not have one yet.  

The switcher calculates current price (with depth checked) and current network diff and auto switches to the best profit coin.

You should add a multiport for the X13 as wel, you would be one of the first and this would probably attract some people there, otherwhise it's just a plain old multipool like any other (to them!).

Hope this comes out, a few X13 coins will probably be release in the next weeks or so. Surf the wave!

My two cents...
Stock up on cheap coin while you can.... Smiley

Agreed - Poloniex seems to have that stupid bot still going so it keeps the price low there
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Stock up on cheap coin while you can.... Smiley
how are you figuring out how much bitstars  are worth from coins  being mined

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I'm using this pool: bitstar.majorminer.co.uk

I haven't logged in for quite some time, I've just let the Bitstars be sent to my wallet 1 by 1.

Yes, but that mining has now stopped, only a few more blocks and there will be no more auto payments coming from there.
Activity: 31
how are you figuring out how much bitstars  are worth from coins  being mined
Activity: 25
I'm using this pool: bitstar.majorminer.co.uk

I haven't logged in for quite some time, I've just let the Bitstars be sent to my wallet 1 by 1.
In case you haven't already seen it, please see also our reddit page http://www.reddit.com/r/bitstar

Great work QuadraQ!
Dev,

11 more Mh/s script your way -

Can you tell us the payout timing for the multipool? Is it once a day?

Any other plans to build the coin?

Payments will be run at least once a day, it will be done randomly so we can both pick up cheap coins for our miners, and so people can't put up prices just as we exchange. 

The more miners we have, the more often we'll pay out.

Regarding other coins, not currently... still lots of work to do on this coin to get it where it should be, and make it last.

Thanks to all the miners so far.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Dev,

11 more Mh/s script your way -

Can you tell us the payout timing for the multipool? Is it once a day?

Any other plans to build the coin?
Pages:
Jump to: