Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 81. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 250
Two questions:

1) I know the hard limit on BitStar coins is 54,256,119, but do we have a rough idea of how many coins are currently in circulation? (I know it changes constantly, so just some rough idea.)

2) I know the multipool randomizes the times it sells and buys, but it's been several days now and I haven't had a payout. What's up? (The last payout I received from the multipool was on 6/3/2014.)
Activity: 503
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
wallet was never encrypted, how to unlock?

If its not encrypted you don't, you just need to leave the wallet open and stake coins need to remain untouched.
wallet was never encrypted, how to unlock?
when is the wallet starting to stake?
no movement at mine.
my first transaction in wallet was 05/10

It is already staking, that is what is now driving the network.

you have to leave the coins totally untouched for at least 21 days (even if you send only part of the coins, this resets the date of any coins that were received at the same time), then unlock the wallet for the staking to begin.
when is the wallet starting to stake?
no movement at mine.
my first transaction in wallet was 05/10
Multipool Payout's have nearly caught up now, and we have had some very big payout's these last few rounds.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
My BITS are kind of stuck in stake mode in my wallet for most of the day.
Is there anything I can do about it and for how long will it stay at stake before going to my balance again?

If you go over to the mined transaction, hover over it,  it will tell you how many blocks it needs to mature, once that happens stake moves back to balance.

Ok, great. Thank you.

Smiley
Is there anything I can do about it and for how long will it stay at stake before going to my balance again?

If you go over to the mined transaction, hover over it,  it will tell you how many blocks it needs to mature, once that happens stake moves back to balance.
Activity: 154
Did a payout on the multipool a few hours ago...

No further payouts?

Yes there have been some delays due to exchange problems, lots more coins due soon
Hello Dev,

what are our plans for the nearer future ?

Maybe Masternodes ?
or coin control inplemented into the wallet ?

let us know your ideas please

Yes coin control windows update is coming in the next few days
Activity: 333
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Did a payout on the multipool a few hours ago...

No further payouts?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello Dev,

what are our plans for the nearer future ?

Maybe Masternodes ?
or coin control inplemented into the wallet ?

let us know your ideas please
Did a payout on the multipool a few hours ago... added 60% extra again.

Wow, I think this was the first payout for 24 hours or so and I'm impressed! I think I'm doing better now than when I was mining before even without the 60% bonus! (Probably due to the fact my Nvidia cards can do X11 way better than Scrypt.) Definitely worth it people!

What miner and settings are you using with your nivida cards?

I think hes using ccminer: http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/ccminer-x11/

That's correct, specifically the miner referred to here: http://cryptomining-blog.com/2422-updated-ccminer-1-0-beta-with-improved-performance-for-x11-mining/
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Wow, I think this was the first payout for 24 hours or so and I'm impressed! I think I'm doing better now than when I was mining before even without the 60% bonus! (Probably due to the fact my Nvidia cards can do X11 way better than Scrypt.) Definitely worth it people!

I think hes using ccminer: http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/ccminer-x11/
Activity: 75
Merit: 0

Activity: 145

Agreed. I'm definitely seeing more than what I was seeing mining Bitstar solo (which was averaging a little higher than the Bitstar pool I tried.) Multipool.us is only averaging .0027 per Mh/s so I *think* even if I were immediately reselling Bitstar the payout would be higher considering the fees from all the other multipools out there. Of course I'm not reselling, as I expect this coin to start moving up Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: