Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 85. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
who is Dumping that coin so much ?
there could not be any Profit from mining, so it is only a payout or something else

I think its a multipool

can you give us the premine adress pls?  Wink

Search the thread, the adresses where posted already. Wink

Search ? why do not post it at head page ? it should be there , 3% ~ 1.6 million coins

Due to some recent scam coin  , we need to make sure the premine coin is safe for dumping on market
And more , http://explorer.bitstarcoin.com/ can't show my info , it say my address is so many record and not show them , fun

Yes we understand, that is why we pasted them a while back, but the problem is they change, every time we give out bounty etc, the address changes due to "change", so you will need to use the explorer.

Regarding the explorer address issue, this is a known abe explorer issue, to stop service ddos.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
there could not be any Profit from mining, so it is only a payout or something else

I think its a multipool

can you give us the premine adress pls?  Wink

Search the thread, the adresses where posted already. Wink

Search ? why do not post it at head page ? it should be there , 3% ~ 1.6 million coins

Due to some recent scam coin  , we need to make sure the premine coin is safe for dumping on market
And more , http://explorer.bitstarcoin.com/ can't show my info , it say my address is so many record and not show them , fun

Activity: 196
The 3% premine from the max 54M supply? or from the pow phase?

And the 400k for charity is from the premine?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

I think its a multipool

can you give us the premine adress pls?  Wink

I think its a multipool
Activity: 196
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
many thanks dumpers

Yes, but now more are buying, look at the stats.
I bought some at 375 and 399  .

Let's get it above 500 today.

And it is above 500 sat now   Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
bots are evil  Smiley

5 days left !

Then the multipool starts too, be ready!

We can do Scrypt, X11, sha256, scrypt-jane, scrypt-n and some others.

Only 4 days left now
bots are evil  Smiley

5 days left !

Then the multipool starts too, be ready!

We can do Scrypt, X11, sha256, scrypt-jane, scrypt-n and some others.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
bots are evil  Smiley

5 days left !
Activity: 532
no it isnt... all the other coins got a too short POW period...  Wink

The long pow was part of the plan, so that users actually got a chance to get some coins, but we forgot to factor in the low attention span the whole coin scene seems to have these days.

I could not agree more ( I am sure "youth" plays a part). Many good opportunities to stock up these past weeks. Also if you are bored you can battle the "Bittrex bot". At the moment it will F**k off at about 132 sat bid (for any interested buyers  Wink)

Yeah, I've battled that fooker, if a regulated exchange (as at least one country has said about) without bots does appear, think i'll support it with my coins.
Activity: 176
no it isnt... all the other coins got a too short POW period...  Wink

The long pow was part of the plan, so that users actually got a chance to get some coins, but we forgot to factor in the low attention span the whole coin scene seems to have these days.

I could not agree more ( I am sure "youth" plays a part). Many good opportunities to stock up these past weeks. Also if you are bored you can battle the "Bittrex bot". At the moment it will F**k off at about 132 sat bid (for any interested buyers  Wink)
no it isnt... all the other coins got a too short POW period...  Wink

Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
no it isnt... all the other coins got a too short POW period...  Wink
Activity: 98
Only just over a week left, then the damage from them will end. 

can u say the number of the last block ?
maybe no pow after block "XY" !

Of course, POW ends Block 120960

Then we have 18.000 blocks to go !

18.000 x 124 = 2,2 Million coins to go

if i look back, i have to say: this pow Phase is/was to Long :-)
blockchain explorer is gone , admin please confirm

Thanks, its back now
Activity: 193
blockchain explorer is gone , admin please confirm
Hey, can anyone tell me about this "Unlock Wallet" thing. It shows up below the transactions in the wallet, and I can't click on it. When I try to send coins out, It won't allow me to, and it says transaction has failed.

It sounds like you have the old wallet, please update asap.

How do I update it? I got the wallet link off of this page just a few days ago. I actually replaced my old wallet, and replaced the wallet.dat file with my old one as well.

Should be fine then as the links have the current wallet with the bug fix on, must be something else causing transaction failed, you need to check in debug.log
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hey, can anyone tell me about this "Unlock Wallet" thing. It shows up below the transactions in the wallet, and I can't click on it. When I try to send coins out, It won't allow me to, and it says transaction has failed.

It sounds like you have the old wallet, please update asap.

How do I update it? I got the wallet link off of this page just a few days ago. I actually replaced my old wallet, and replaced the wallet.dat file with my old one as well.
Activity: 66
Ah ok, I put mine in on the 10/5/14 so it will be around the end of May then.

If my wallet isn't open, will I simply miss out on the stake?
Pages:
Jump to: