Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 37. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 2
only 300 bitto for translation..cant you find it bit lower in terms of work and efforts???
If you do not want you can pass this project. 300 dollars is good for translation I think.

And that's 300 dollars minimum, it will go up for sure
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
How your "Signal" will work you just following somebody and follow they transactions, will they be the same as at traders account?
Activity: 146
Merit: 0

I appreciate your project! I will soon exchange and trade on your technology basis, automatic mode is great!
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
only 300 bitto for translation..cant you find it bit lower in terms of work and efforts???
If you do not want you can pass this project. 300 dollars is good for translation I think.
Minimum of 300$ for translating a text? That's actually not bad, I'm doing it, going to translate it into Serbian

I am talking about Whitepaper dude..take a look at that..its more than just a text..

I know that you're talking about whitepaper. It's 28 pages in total - last page is blank, 1st 2nd and 3rd page is barely any text. That leaves you with 24 pages of text to translate - relatively big font, and there are also many pictures of website - go to website and "inspect" element, than replace with your own text - and you have design ready. Will be more than happy to do this for 300 tokens. Not really a piece of cake, but 300 tokens are a good slice of bitto cake lol
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Company impressive, perhaps, will take part in ICO  Grin Grin
Activity: 180
i'm supporting this project, because this promissing project.. Best of luck to you and all of your team.
Activity: 12
a good place to invest. Good luck to you
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Minimum of 300$ for translating a text? That's actually not bad, I'm doing it, going to translate it into Serbian

I am talking about Whitepaper dude..take a look at that..its more than just a text..
Activity: 11
how long will it take to get tokens
Activity: 11
tell me please bounty company is still working or not already

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
I think this is a new platform i have never see this before hope this token will be success Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 58
bountyreport
Very rich functionality. Still nobody proposed to unite in one platform so much all. Given the recent growth in the tokens of crypto exchanges, I think Bitto has a high potential.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
BITTO EXCHANGE - An Exchange with a difference.
Nice Innovation;
Nice Platform;
Nice Concept.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
I see that Bitto exchange has a lot of advantages comparing to other trading platforms. Hope to see it among top 10 exchanged in the nearest future!
Activity: 180
A great idea is the distribution of tokens in the form of free distribution of Airdrop, I wish success and luck to the project, all the good distribution of tokens.
Activity: 210

Looks like a promising project. I like the idea to Auto-trade successful traders trades.
Activity: 1456
Interesting project. I'm support to program.
Pages:
Jump to: