Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 33. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 1
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
I like the idea of bitto exchange. Bitto exchange seem to be preparing to cater for every segment of the market, from cryptocurrency to many other asset. The idea Bitto exchange present seem all encompassing to me. This is a great project and I am glad I'm part of it!
Activity: 216
Hi dev, when ICO finishes? Are unsold tokens get burned? So only 33mln tokens. Once exchange launched BITTO will be paired with other cryptos for exchange?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Bitto exchange provide free trading for ICO contributors?
Wow, nice idea! ! Really like the idea and the team!
Good luck!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
To participate in a new project is always a great idea. Especially when the idea was a professional job.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO!
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
I think this great project will be a success
Activity: 185
good project ,i want to join all bounty .

and good luck !!
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Money Token
I have a feeling that this project will be a huge success in the future. Im glad that I discovered it and join the bounty campaigns and I plan to invest. This project is suberb!!!!
Activity: 420
I think by launching the Version 2.0 award program for strategic partners and contributors interested in fostering advocacy, marketing, content creation, and public support efforts for Bitto Coins. This is good for future progress in groups of people or investors.
good luck to Bitto...
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 19
thanks for the support!, our ICO launches on the 16th January this month at 12pm GMT + 0. Dont miss it! , very limited amount of coins sold!.
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
The BiTTo Platform now launches the exchange to give us practical, stable and realistic solutions. This is great for future progress in groups of people or investors. I like the project. But I not understand at what time periods I should submit twitter reports and facebook reports
Activity: 518
Good project with interesting concept. I thing it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck!
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
Very good ICO! Excellent project and a strong team is the most important thing for a successful start and excellent development!
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Bitto projects it is big project who very promising and I am amazed by the concept of this project. this ICO will start on 16th january 2018, i am hope the team on this project can reach the target before the ICO is over.
i am belive if this project will success in a the future. good luck dev
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 19
I'm still confused about what an auto trading signal  Huh

basically, you just follow a person who trades and has very high profits?. When he puts in 1 trade, so will you. So when he makes money, so will you. Smiley
Activity: 322
Great project and a good team!!
I join facebook and twitter bounty campaign. good luck !
Activity: 229
I'm still confused about what an auto trading signal  Huh
Activity: 224
So interesting project. I hope they will succeed
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Bitto Exchange - very promising project. I especially liked the design of the platform. I have been looking for a platform with signals for a long time. I hope you will gather Hard Cap. Good luck!!!
Pages:
Jump to: