Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 34. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
I like the idea of bitto exchange. Bitto exchange seem to be preparing to cater for every segment of the market, from cryptocurrency to many other asset. The idea Bitto exchange present seem all encompassing to me. This is a great project and I am glad I'm part of it!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
This project will be convenient for investors and users in the world of crypto-currencies. I am sure that it will be successful!
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Have you conducted any marketing research? Will your project be in demand?
Activity: 536
Participate in Twitter and Facebook companies. I am sure this interesting and promising project release a worthy product, which well earn.
Activity: 644
a very good project I am very-very confident with the project to be a future coin that must be invested
Activity: 197
Merit: 2
i really like the idea of this project, hmm one stop solution for traders, very nice. i hope i can participate the signature bounty.

You can, as long as you can reach a higher rank, you're still a newbie Smiley

Too bad there's no reward for 50 symbol signature newbie rank Smiley
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 19
i really like the idea of this project, hmm one stop solution for traders, very nice. i hope i can participate the signature bounty.

You can, as long as you can reach a higher rank, you're still a newbie Smiley
Activity: 6
copper member
The new exchange will bring new hope for us, I fully support this new flow, although there will be many advantages ahead, I am just encouraging for the team, and I am sure this future project will be successful.

thanks nurul, we are hoping to be the next binance or kucoin with success stories and implementations that rewards our ico contributors.
copper member
who is the team behind this project?

hi b20, we are actually all around in twitter, facebook, linkedin and instagram in relations to bitto exchange. you can find us Smiley thank you!
Activity: 364
The new exchange will bring new hope for us, I fully support this new flow, although there will be many advantages ahead, I am just encouraging for the team, and I am sure this future project will be successful.
Activity: 154
who is the team behind this project?
copper member
thanks iqbal for the support Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
read on whitepaper this project is good for the future
Activity: 66
Hi,

Brilliant, thanks. I have just one more question, in the 'Profile URL', can i get that by just copying and pasting the url when on my profile?

Again I am sorry if you see these questions and think 'what a tool this guy is' haha I am only learning Smiley

Thanks
Activity: 62
Any social media campaign ?
copper member
Yes that is the myetherwallet address for us to send you Bitto coins Smiley
Activity: 66
Hi,

On the signature application form it says 'Ethereum Wallet ID', sorry if it's a silly question but is that the wallet address?

Thanks
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
I am really interesting in this, hopely it will give us small fee and its very innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Smart Trading, Lending, Proof Of Stake, Borrow, Signal, Referral and Buy Back.
I am joining on facebook bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: