Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 35. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform Smart Trading, Lending, Proof Of Stake, Borrow, Sinal, Referral and Buy Back is very good project, i hope will give small fee when transaction and have many partner in the next. succes for this project
Activity: 197
Merit: 2
And if the project fails to reach the soft cap? Will the value be refunded to the investors or will they burn the tokens and continue with the project?

Bitto will definitely reach soft cap
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
This is a great project. It will be the foundation of the future.
Я тoжe тaк дyмaю
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
This is a great project. It will be the foundation of the future.
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 19
And if the project fails to reach the soft cap? Will the value be refunded to the investors or will they burn the tokens and continue with the project?

Hi Thorj in the event it does not hit the soft cap , yes it will be fully refunded. But we are confident we can hit the middle of our hardcap Smiley. We are receiving very positive responses with large investors. More updates and exciting news to come!.
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 19
Looking at the comparison chart among the exchange, seems great with the features and benefit of Bitto. I noticed the staking program which is by staking Bitto Coins in Bitto Exchange platform for 15 days and will be able to earn Bitto Coins daily. Is it mean that it will be paid also daily into our wallet?

Hi Orion, Yes it will be paid daily to the exchange wallet. Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Is this real with bounty program? Im very interested to know more regarding borrowing platform too. Seen from the price that is very tempting and coupled with a small amount of supply of coins and very promising, good luck.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Has the BITTO bounty ended ?
Activity: 546
I think this project will take a worthy place in the crypto community
Activity: 259
Crypto Revo
Incredible exchange and incredible project which is at its early stage ! This is going to be one big boat so I suggest everyone to hop in before it moves!
Activity: 784
Activity: 294
I think this is a good project. I'm very interested to know more regarding this platform. Good luck!
Activity: 2
Activity: 686
A very good and exciting project, the BiTTo Platform now launches the exchange to give us practical, stable and realistic solutions. This is coupled with support, security enhancement and rewards for exchange users and essential core competency values. What's more for everyday life in the community, bringing the benefits of cryptocurrency. Smart Trading, Lending, Stake Proof, Borrow, Signal, Referral and Buy Back, this is great for future progress in groups of people or investors. I like the project hopefully the project will run as planned. best regards dev. hopefully the Bitto project goes according to plan.
Activity: 728
Merit: 102
3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)
Looking at the comparison chart among the exchange, seems great with the features and benefit of Bitto. I noticed the staking program which is by staking Bitto Coins in Bitto Exchange platform for 15 days and will be able to earn Bitto Coins daily. Is it mean that it will be paid also daily into our wallet?
Activity: 294
Very good !! Good luck for the team and coin
Activity: 350
https://assetsplit.org/
Wow! This are the kind of projects that i like to involve myself with. I'm not done going through the whitepaper but i already see it to be promising. Way forward.
Activity: 64
Nice project ! I will be in for sure... Good Luck Guys !
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
tokens to POS mining was always a price, will participate in the project.  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 108
Good idea, bitto exchange will be one of the best exchangers that can compete with other exchangers. we support and good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: