Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 8. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 2
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. Can’t wait for the start of ICO Cheesy
And what is ICO still going on? I somehow thought that it was already over. Please share with me this information

ICO was supposed to be finished on 3rd of April, but because of the market dip they made a Phase 2, ICO Phase 2 will begin on 22. April

Can I specify how much money was collected at the first stage of the ICO and how much the team plans to collect at the second stage?  Soft cap already assembled?

Just open their website..it shows $1.049 million ..collected..and soft cap has been achieved..
So far, only the opening of the exchange has been financed. I really want to hope that investors will pay for other plans of the company,such as staking and signal trading.

amen to that, I agree. Not to worry though, I'm really expecting hardcap because they really got strong with team and they fixed all the things that needed fixing
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. Can’t wait for the start of ICO Cheesy
And what is ICO still going on? I somehow thought that it was already over. Please share with me this information

ICO was supposed to be finished on 3rd of April, but because of the market dip they made a Phase 2, ICO Phase 2 will begin on 22. April

Can I specify how much money was collected at the first stage of the ICO and how much the team plans to collect at the second stage?  Soft cap already assembled?

Just open their website..it shows $1.049 million ..collected..and soft cap has been achieved..
So far, only the opening of the exchange has been financed. I really want to hope that investors will pay for other plans of the company,such as staking and signal trading.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

Have you seen the new bitto website? it's really nice and sleek. can't wait to see how phase 2 turns out, it will probably be 10x better than phase 1
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
Activity: 36
I read a lot for this project. I see that real professionals work in this project. This company deserves worthy attention.
Activity: 481
I will closely monitor the development of this long-awaited project
Activity: 481
What exchanges do you plan to establish partnership with?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
interesting project! which brings a new in the world of blockchain

Hey,can anybody drop to me information about Bitcore?

What about Bitcore?
Activity: 216
Got my tokens today in my MEW  Smiley Grin

Alright..they responded back and i have received my 4th stage tokens..
and they mentd that bonus for differant stages cant be clubbed together...
so after ICO they should send me the stage bonuses..

Cheers to the Bitto launch of their Platform,listing on coinmarketcap..it really looks cool..if their
signal trading,security  is good..customers will jump in..as many unhappy with binance
(incl me)

Binance doesn't listen to its users unfortunately, but fortunately for Bitto lol
Activity: 15

Bitto is definitely a great project with trustworthy team - what ingenious article did you find on google that made you think it's not good?

Alright..they responded back and i have received my 4th stage tokens..
and they mentd that bonus for differant stages cant be clubbed together...
so after ICO they should send me the stage bonuses..

Cheers to the Bitto launch of their Platform,listing on coinmarketcap..it really looks cool..if their
signal trading,security  is good..customers will jump in..as many unhappy with binance
(incl me)

Activity: 82
Didnt take long to google this project..Its obviously a scam, invest here only if you're willing to lose your capital. Avoid

I contact'd Bitto customer support..havent yet received
my 4th stage tokens //
its been 10 days since i made the transaction ..no one has responded..([email protected])
But my 45% bonus..plz transfer tokens..or atleast  they should respond to emails..
All the best for launch..of Token on exchanges next month.

Activity: 434
Merit: 21
If one notices facts on a finer scale
then they can find that there is always a problem
to as far as the exchanges are in question.
Therefore, to make all aspects simple and user friendly,
you can see that there is global shared lending pool.
this will make Bitto more interesting
Pages:
Jump to: