Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 7. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi bounty manager, went through the website and whitepaper, and wow, I was really impressed. The platform seems really interesting and promising.

I'd like to participate in the blog campaign to create awareness of the platform.

Thanks.

Hey JigaMola, please contact us regarding blog campaign - preferably on Telegram ( @adamrad ), but here's fine too
Activity: 197
Merit: 2
Best project and the best team.. I can't hide my excitement as we get closer to August... Wow... Bitto to the stars Smiley Smiley

I know how you feel man, really great ICO
Activity: 1
Best project and the best team.. I can't hide my excitement as we get closer to August... Wow... Bitto to the stars Smiley Smiley
Activity: 3
Hi, when bounty participants get the payment?

Never, I think. Very suspicious project. I am very disappointed in it and just wasted my time when I was promoting this.

Not suspicious at all imho, it says very clear that all the payments will be givena fter the ICO ends, I invested in the 1st phase and my bonus % of my initial purchase will be given at the end of the ICO sale, you just have to be patient thats all, this is a solid project with a solid team, doing something no one is doing atm, hope you think things twice and havea  good day  Grin

There is too long ICO. There is no guarantee that after the end of ICO BTC or ETH do not be at 1$  Grin

It will be worth it, they had to extend ICO btw exactly because people were afraid of the dip Cheesy

Exactly they are trying to help the investors, as to honor their word on 1$ = 1 BiTTo, if theres a dip when you bought they will have consideration and still give you a really fair amount of tokens, insetad of just screwing over you, really nice team once you join the telegram group and chat with them, they care what WE have to say and value our opinions too

Never, I think. Very suspicious project. I am very disappointed in it and just wasted my time when I was promoting this.

Not suspicious at all imho, it says very clear that all the payments will be givena fter the ICO ends, I invested in the 1st phase and my bonus % of my initial purchase will be given at the end of the ICO sale, you just have to be patient thats all, this is a solid project with a solid team, doing something no one is doing atm, hope you think things twice and havea  good day  Grin

There is too long ICO. There is no guarantee that after the end of ICO BTC or ETH do not be at 1$  Grin

I wish BTC will drop to 1$ because I want to see McAfee eats his own DCK Grin

Jokes aside don't worry about Bitto man, I'm sure everything will turn out great

It will be worth it, they had to extend ICO btw exactly because people were afraid of the dip Cheesy
Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Activity: 3

Come on dude, man who manages bounty received funds from them, you shouldn't blame Bitto but that guy

And if you're referring to tokens bounty payment, wtf, just wait for the end of the ICO

Come on dude, man who manages bounty received funds from them, you shouldn't blame Bitto but that guy
Activity: 7

They have indicated on their telegram group that all bounty will be given at the end of the ICO in August.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Activity: 290
Merit: 100
Hi bounty manager, went through the website and whitepaper, and wow, I was really impressed. The platform seems really interesting and promising.

I'd like to participate in the blog campaign to create awareness of the platform.

Thanks.

Best to contact Adam Radivojevic or Nic Chin or Stephanie Sim on telegram https://t.me/bittoexchange
Activity: 438

Thanks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Hi Bounty Manager,

I am excited to be here. Just went through the whitepaper for the full scoop and whoa, i became even more excited to be a supporter of this incredible project.

I'd love to participate in the Blog bounty campaign. I hope my articles get accepted.

Regards,

TheMichaelMatch
Nice ICO! I made video review for russian people - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DadGDJGzc0k
Will a good ICO deceive people? Waiting for an official response about the situation.  it is possible that this is the unfair trick of competitors.

Hi sergey1980, I've checked with other team members and with Nic Chin: Yes, that is a signature campaign approved by us, and we've transferred funds to that bounty manager. We have proof and everything, we wouldn't bail on bounty we agreed to do.

Please understand that it's not our fault - we have sent all the funds needed to pay for the signatures.

Go lynch that bounty manager lol I'm also sure Bitto team wouldn't trick people like that.
Nice ICO! I made video review for russian people - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DadGDJGzc0k
Will a good ICO deceive people? Waiting for an official response about the situation.  it is possible that this is the unfair trick of competitors.

Hi sergey1980, I've checked with other team members and with Nic Chin: Yes, that is a signature campaign approved by us, and we've transferred funds to that bounty manager. We have proof and everything, we wouldn't bail on bounty we agreed to do.

Please understand that it's not our fault - we have sent all the funds needed to pay for the signatures.

Hey Sergey, Adam Radivojevic here, Bitto's marketing and social media manager.

I am not a bounty manager, but I assure you that if that bounty was initiated by Bitto, you will get paid, don't worry! Smiley

I brought this to the founders' attention, you will get a reply soon
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: