Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 9. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
great ideas  coming from the team in Bitto
good luck to the team and contributors
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I also believe in this project. I wish good luck to the devs.
Activity: 197
Merit: 2
thabks for this project because of my trading will develop, joining in this will develop my skills.

It will for sure, you can monitor the best traders
Activity: 532
Merit: 111
An interoperable ecosystem for financial innovatio
Apparently we will soon have a new cool exchange. Good luck developers! I look forward to the results!
Activity: 280
thabks for this project because of my trading will develop, joining in this will develop my skills.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
A great project with innovation, I believe that the best companies simply do not exist,participate and you will be satisfied. Smiley
What the difference from another market?

That is maybe the most important question, and it is answered in the very title of our website - Signal Platform (Copy Trading), Exchange, Fiat Loans (Lending) in one Platform; PoS tokens and rewards for staking, as well as 24/7 customer support.

I saw this answer on their tepegram chat

Isn't that the standard full stack that many of the other exchanges will also go for in the mid to long run? If it turns out to be profitable there will be a lot of providers with the same set of services for their customers.

big companies are slow to adjust, I think Bitto will be the first to do it all in one exchange. And who does it first - well he gets most of the profit

It's easier said than done. Doing all things at once can also do more harm than good if you can't cope with the tremendous amount of work that comes with such a large roadmap. And you also need a lot of resources which is hard to find.

But Bitto is not doing that all at once, it's gradual - feature by feature.
I think after revamp (in phase 2) they will also have resources

That makes a lot of sense to build it in a modular way. You just can't cope with the amount of work and problems that will come up during the process.

Of course, that's  just too many things to look after...
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

That is maybe the most important question, and it is answered in the very title of our website - Signal Platform (Copy Trading), Exchange, Fiat Loans (Lending) in one Platform; PoS tokens and rewards for staking, as well as 24/7 customer support.

Isn't that the standard full stack that many of the other exchanges will also go for in the mid to long run? If it turns out to be profitable there will be a lot of providers with the same set of services for their customers.

big companies are slow to adjust, I think Bitto will be the first to do it all in one exchange. And who does it first - well he gets most of the profit

It's easier said than done. Doing all things at once can also do more harm than good if you can't cope with the tremendous amount of work that comes with such a large roadmap. And you also need a lot of resources which is hard to find.

That makes a lot of sense to build it in a modular way. You just can't cope with the amount of work and problems that will come up during the process.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Developers good charges!Good project!

7 more days and ICO stage 4 is ended. Still time to buy. Wink

and phase 2 also. But Stage 4 gives awesome bonus (Same as stage 3!)

When will Phase 2  begin?

Probably mid April
Activity: 15

When will Phase 2  begin?

Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Activity: 14
what happened if we dont achieve 1.5 mil cap?
whats the output of soft cap? does soft cap mean there will 6 exchange platform?

Hi! Yes, softcap is enough to achieve all the features of our exchange. However, it will be faster with more funds.

Activity: 3
what happened if we dont achieve 1.5 mil cap?
whats the output of soft cap? does soft cap mean there will 6 exchange platform?

Hello guys, Adam Radivojevic here (Marketing and Social Media Manager @ Bitto). Nice to see all of you interested in our project!

Hey bro!

Pages:
Jump to: