Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 3. (Read 77283 times)

copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 19
We had a 3rd party smart contract security and functional audit. So yes we have changed and redeployed our contract.

0x226d533b1917ff754f0d1a8a23e7adf5d0c341a3f457777697f13b48abd45c6c. It will take up to 3 days to update necessary information on etherscan but all is proceeding as planned.

Please follow our news on t.me/bittoexchangenews. Thank you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I received other tokens is another smart contract?
0x226d533b1917ff754f0d1a8a23e7adf5d0c341a3f457777697f13b48abd45c6c
or is it a Scam?
copper member
Hi,

We have reached the softcap at $4.5 Million. So Thank you for the concerns but we are very safely proceeding with the project successfully!!.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
BITTO is a good and promising project, I read and followed the development of BITTO since the beginning of the year, but unfortunately the ICO competition made the team unable to achieve softcap.

Grin Still i'm sure it's a scam ICO
Any update regarding listing?

I hope positive thinking, the project does not reach the softcap is not a scam in my opinion. various obstacles are always in the project, this platform is still working today. we are waiting for further developments.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
Phase 2 of BITTO's ICO ended but we don't see any news are updated on this thread. This is abnormal with a successful ICO.

If they have completed stage 2, what are the results of the first stage? does it work so well? My advice is that you should ask this team in their telegram group.
Well, I can not believe them anymore, have someone  used my bitcointalk account to submitted their signature campaign, I told them before, they answered that they will check, but until now they don't do anything even they paid for that guys the reward Cheesy

itsmylife, We have to give the compensation to the address given by YOU in the form filled. If we keep changing those rewards it would lead to a lot of scam attempts to cheat the coins by impersonating another. That is why we have to follow. How that person has access to your bitcointalk AND your email to change the wallet address is not our concern. I am sorry but this is also to avoid HIM saying you are the scammer and YOU are the person that is imitating or trying to impersonate him.
No one accesses my bitcointalk account. Simply is they submitted other mew and email in your form and used my bitcointalk account profile link,  your team does not care or check about that information and accepted twice times although I sent you a message about this before.
and Itmylife is my telegram account but in row 36 and 85 of spreadsheet are fake
copper member
Phase 2 of BITTO's ICO ended but we don't see any news are updated on this thread. This is abnormal with a successful ICO.

If they have completed stage 2, what are the results of the first stage? does it work so well? My advice is that you should ask this team in their telegram group.

Hi Muarip, we did MUCH better in stage 2, thankfully despite only raising about $4.5 Million we hope that even with such a small amount ( compared to other exchange ICOs such as Kucoin and Binance), we hope to be able to raise our bar and benchmark by competing with them. So rest assured, if you follow our website, telegram and facebook closely, we are constantly updating.

SORRY for not being able to update here as frequently as we want, but we are adding team members and we will have someone monitor this forum, You are all important to us ( positive or negative ).  Because without your attention & support we wouldn't have made it. So thank you very much, we look forward to disappointing the ones that thinks we are a scam! And those of you that have faith, thank you, we will make it a point for you to share your positive and successful story with BITTO with the community, we hope to grow by word of mouth and the positivity of growing and improving the exchange will be our endeavour.

God Bless and thank you!.
copper member

Well, I can not believe them anymore, have someone  used my bitcointalk account to submitted their signature campaign, I told them before, they answered that they will check, but until now they don't do anything even they paid for that guys the reward Cheesy

itsmylife, We have to give the compensation to the address given by YOU in the form filled. If we keep changing those rewards it would lead to a lot of scam attempts to cheat the coins by impersonating another. That is why we have to follow. How that person has access to your bitcointalk AND your email to change the wallet address is not our concern. I am sorry but this is also to avoid HIM saying you are the scammer and YOU are the person that is imitating or trying to impersonate him.

Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
The BITTO concept is actually good and interesting, until now there have been no exchanges as promised by BITTO, but the marketing team failed to convince investors that the project stopped and did not know whether it would continue.
Activity: 468
Good Day People,

Thank you so very much for maintaining activity and messages here!. its great to ask questions and be suspicious. I have to say I am impressed you took so much effort to calculate the amount we raised!. As you are aware, majority ICO's do not actually raise a large number of their funds from the public, most of it is actually done in Private with institutes and private investors. And we are not any different in this aspect.

As an exchange, the priority has always been awareness and exposure on top of raising funds privately. Now your concerns are valid, but if you were to think of it logically, is there a purpose to inflate our amount raised?. The only purpose that may serve is to dupe more people into investing during ICO period, but then it wouldn't make any sense because we are about to go LIVE. We are no longer raising any more funds.

Now ultimately whether we are a scam or not, would have to fall on the product we will be developing. So please look forward to the launch of our exchange.

As mentioned by vicky77

"Anyway..for a paltry amount this doesn't end up like a scam..when they can genuinely make Huge gains."

That is absolutely right. We are not like other ICO's. We have been around for nearly a year and we are looking forward to making it big like binance or kucoin. So please be patient with us, and thank you very much for your continuous observation and support!. We will be having a referral system in place as well and remember our coin is a PROOF OF STAKE COIN, and our total and circulating supply is lesser by 5x to 10x compared to other exchanges/ICOs. More info to come when we go live!.

Hope there is a good news, until now I have not received the latest update whether this project will continue or they will do a refund.
Activity: 70
The project is not really crowded so the project needs good and effective advertising strategies to everyone! The currency of the project is valuable when they are really well-known and trusted but do not mean the amount of tokens is limitless. If the token number is generated too much, the project currency will lose value
copper member
Good Day People,

Thank you so very much for maintaining activity and messages here!. its great to ask questions and be suspicious. I have to say I am impressed you took so much effort to calculate the amount we raised!. As you are aware, majority ICO's do not actually raise a large number of their funds from the public, most of it is actually done in Private with institutes and private investors. And we are not any different in this aspect.

As an exchange, the priority has always been awareness and exposure on top of raising funds privately. Now your concerns are valid, but if you were to think of it logically, is there a purpose to inflate our amount raised?. The only purpose that may serve is to dupe more people into investing during ICO period, but then it wouldn't make any sense because we are about to go LIVE. We are no longer raising any more funds.

Now ultimately whether we are a scam or not, would have to fall on the product we will be developing. So please look forward to the launch of our exchange.

As mentioned by vicky77

"Anyway..for a paltry amount this doesn't end up like a scam..when they can genuinely make Huge gains."

That is absolutely right. We are not like other ICO's. We have been around for nearly a year and we are looking forward to making it big like binance or kucoin. So please be patient with us, and thank you very much for your continuous observation and support!. We will be having a referral system in place as well and remember our coin is a PROOF OF STAKE COIN, and our total and circulating supply is lesser by 5x to 10x compared to other exchanges/ICOs. More info to come when we go live soon!.

Target of $4.5 Million reached!.

Activity: 14

they sold $1.727 million Bitto.. @ $1 ICO rate
means $1.727 million met softcap easily..which their ICO website did mention

Crypto market will again explode..upwards..and if they list on coinmarketcap
This type of unique exchange can be even $150 pricing for 1Bitto coin..based on Supply(limited 22 mil)

Anyway..for a paltry amount this doesnt end up like scam..when they can genuinely make Huge gains.

Hello everybody, this is Adam Radivojevic, Marketing and Social Media Manager at Bitto.

Sold tokens via smart contract do not reflect our entire funds collected in our ICO, because most of our investors were private (met in person in Viet Nam, Malaysia etc).

We definitelly reached our softcap (somewhere around 440% of our softcap goals, to be more precise.)

Our Exchange is to be launched very soon, it's a matter of days, and there is really no reason to be suspicious. We have experienced a holdup with our design and front-end development, but we are almost ready to launch.

Activity: 7

they sold $1.727 million Bitto.. @ $1 ICO rate
means $1.727 million met softcap easily..which their ICO website did mention

Crypto market will again explode..upwards..and if they list on coinmarketcap
This type of unique exchange can be even $150 pricing for 1Bitto coin..based on Supply(limited 22 mil)

Anyway..for a paltry amount this doesnt end up like scam..when they can genuinely make Huge gains.

I checked another site and this shows all the Bitto token holders and the creator.

Looks they did make the figures quoted on their ICO website...

https://ethplorer.io/address/0x0cf55facee33ed2827d78ad2d113efe0aa80a92b#tab=tab-holders

There are 2 big holders one for 57% and another 5.7%..

hope they clarify ..

This is also their Eth address.. earlier one and this..

https://etherscan.io/address/0x228c8c3d0878b0d3ce72381b8cc92396a03f399e#tokentxns

Soft cap was  $1.1mil  ..they sold  over 1.3 million Bitto..should have achieved it.
Infact they did mention softcap was achieved..

SO questions : to Nick /Adam :  a) When are u getting Bitto on coinmarketcap  Huh
                                                  >> yes crypto market isnt great rt now..but im sure it will rise soon.

b) When is Bittoexchange coming about..?? ( Site IP doesnt exist !!)
If they dont answer here..then they would be fraudsters..and if they say softcap not achieved them
refund the ICO participents..

This is their ETH address.. Anyway i hope they are not a scam ..and list on coinmarkcap and launch exchange..as promised by Adam Radiv, Nic Chan..
and Ismail Malik.

They had multiple ETH addresses since they redesign ICO page..and launch ERC-20 token.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x25f474bf97ebafb6d4ac26f2dc897e35cdd088af#tokentxns

Notice they sold 6,624,428.2 Bitto to some unknown party..
how do i know cause i buy some bitto too..and yes this is the address i got it from.
Mostly big money might have bought..

Check it and post your comments.
Activity: 216
BITTO is a good and promising project, I read and followed the development of BITTO since the beginning of the year, but unfortunately the ICO competition made the team unable to achieve softcap.

Grin Still i'm sure it's a scam ICO
Any update regarding listing?
Pages:
Jump to: