Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 6. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Will funds be allocated for the development of the ecosystem or the promotion of it?

Hey Kalehon, you can see our Token Distribution and Funds Allocation on our website. Here's a screenshot on this link taken from our website on funds allocation: https://i.imgur.com/Hp8QykC.png

Expect many investor support your plan when Token Sales will begin.

Token Sales have begun, we are now working on our marketing and we expect many contributions soon.

Amazing trading fees. Spotless job, noticing project.  Good luck dev's.

Thank you NathanielMa!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Will funds be allocated for the development of the ecosystem or the promotion of it?
Activity: 134
I was checking your ico success probability ratings... they are better than the most, but can i the details on all the 12 parameters?
usually i dont value ratings unless i have the details...
Hi dev, how is project doing atm?

Hello Uboat, thank you for your interest! Project is doing great so far. We had to pause a bit but now we're back on track, and we expect many contributions very soon.
As planned, Exchange will go live in August and we expect the token price to rise with it.

I expect this plan matchs a great success!
Amazing activity, unbiased design, pretty good website!

Thank you Silva, we too expect much from Bitto! Stay tuned for latest updates and great news!

https://i.imgur.com/OXS1Nta.png
Activity: 4
Hi dev, how is project doing atm?
Activity: 197
Merit: 2
Funds raised updated on the website.

We expect more contributions very soon.

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for up-to-date news!

https://www.facebook.com/bittoexchange

https://twitter.com/bittoexchange

Not much but not bad in this huge market dip... Will it be enough to launch exchange in august?

copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 19
Funds raised updated on the website.

We expect more contributions very soon.

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for up-to-date news!

https://www.facebook.com/bittoexchange

https://twitter.com/bittoexchange
Activity: 124
Bitto is a Proof of Stake coin based on the Ethereum token ERC20 and is backed by the Ethereum blockchain. This allows for lower cost transaction and benefit from the rise of prices in both ETH and BTC. BiTTo will be used as an environmentally friendly Proof of stake coin and a form of Digital Asset for collateral lending.
I was watching Bitto since presale and I'm really glad to see it got so much attention. Well, that's where a committed team and a great idea get you - to the top!

I cant wait for the August.... it's going to be huge!
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
I was watching Bitto since presale and I'm really glad to see it got so much attention. Well, that's where a committed team and a great idea get you - to the top!
Activity: 28
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/bitto-exchange   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
Indeed, relax and wait Smiley

Thanks for believing in us! Smiley)

Guys, make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and join our Telegram group  http://t.me/bittoexchange
Activity: 238
iso with the stock exchanges appeared a lot, and I always think that everything has already been invented and nothing more can be added, but no, you came up with something new, I'm sure you will collect your amount
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hi, when bounty participants get the payment?

Never, I think. Very suspicious project. I am very disappointed in it and just wasted my time when I was promoting this.

Not suspicious at all imho, it says very clear that all the payments will be givena fter the ICO ends, I invested in the 1st phase and my bonus % of my initial purchase will be given at the end of the ICO sale, you just have to be patient thats all, this is a solid project with a solid team, doing something no one is doing atm, hope you think things twice and havea  good day  Grin

There is too long ICO. There is no guarantee that after the end of ICO BTC or ETH do not be at 1$  Grin

I wish BTC will drop to 1$ because I want to see McAfee eats his own DCK Grin

Jokes aside don't worry about Bitto man, I'm sure everything will turn out great

It can be very funny. But I do not know that it costs 1$ per 1 Bitcoin. I do not want this price.

Never, I think. Very suspicious project. I am very disappointed in it and just wasted my time when I was promoting this.

Not suspicious at all imho, it says very clear that all the payments will be givena fter the ICO ends, I invested in the 1st phase and my bonus % of my initial purchase will be given at the end of the ICO sale, you just have to be patient thats all, this is a solid project with a solid team, doing something no one is doing atm, hope you think things twice and havea  good day  Grin
I think so. They have a policy to pay at the end of August when the ICO ends. Now it is best to wait, do not take the time and effort to guess anymore. By that time you have the correct conclusions.

Indeed, relax and wait Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

I think so. They have a policy to pay at the end of August when the ICO ends. Now it is best to wait, do not take the time and effort to guess anymore. By that time you have the correct conclusions.

Glad to see team members active on the ann thread! Thank you for all the great work mate

Thank you for your support while extending the ICO sale.

We really had to do it, and it was worth it.

Some great news soon to come guys, cheers!
is it have any masternode?If yes then how to get?

No masternode Nirobkkk, at this time we will go with the traditional dedicated hosting servers for the exchange. As we progress we will tend towards complete decentralization but for now no nodes. Also we are a PoS token so that means also no mining.

Don't worry about stability though, because if one server fails that's not a problem - we will have multiple synchronous servers across the globe.

Best project and the best team.. I can't hide my excitement as we get closer to August... Wow... Bitto to the stars Smiley Smiley

I know how you feel man, really great ICO

Thank you guys for your support and for a great feedback!
Activity: 4
is it have any masternode?If yes then how to get?
Pages:
Jump to: