Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 13. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Also, can someone explain to me how staking works, is it implemented until now or it is yet to be done?
If you have at least 5000 bitto them you can stake - I think stakimg will begin before ico is over. You get additional Bitto at intervals of 15 days

So I suppose I will  have some benefits if I stake my coins?
Activity: 16
Why are the PoS tokens better than PoW tokens? I'm asking because Bitto really stresses importance of being PoS token exchange?

My opinion on this: I really don't know why we had to make all those PoW tokens, it's kind of a wasted energy. PoS works just fine and cannot be hacked or abused since it's on a decentralized blockchain.

1. you don't need a machine to mine
2, owning a POS has 2 simultaneous benefits. - You reduce the circulating supply in the market, increasing the chances of the token price to increase, while passively earning tokens without a mining rig. Also it's more eco friendly since you back your assets by gold, fiat or company shares, and not solving complex math problems.

Straight to the centre, you explained it so efficiently. You deserve merit for this post but I don't have it. POS is future that is for sure, passively earnings are more way better than wasting electric energy on mining rigs.

Here's a stupid question but does this mean that PoS tokens are more newbie friendly?

In my opinion for the end user it doesn't make so much difference, but for new developers - yes. It's way more easier to make PoS tokens then to mine PoW. Also not just easier but also faster since you don't need mining rigs. Also - why do that when you can have decent PoS tokens which are virtually as secure as PoW. So - my conclusion: PoS is overall a better way to go.

Thanks! Now let's take Bitto to the moon!

Haha saw lambo on moon meme om their telegram yesterday,  they are really cheerful and funny guys
Why are the PoS tokens better than PoW tokens? I'm asking because Bitto really stresses importance of being PoS token exchange?

My opinion on this: I really don't know why we had to make all those PoW tokens, it's kind of a wasted energy. PoS works just fine and cannot be hacked or abused since it's on a decentralized blockchain.

2, owning a POS has 2 simultaneous benefits. - You reduce the circulating supply in the market, increasing the chances of the token price to increase, while passively earning tokens without a mining rig. Also it's more eco friendly since you back your assets by gold, fiat or company shares, and not solving complex math problems.

Straight to the centre, you explained it so efficiently. You deserve merit for this post but I don't have it. POS is future that is for sure, passively earnings are more way better than wasting electric energy on mining rigs.

Here's a stupid question but does this mean that PoS tokens are more newbie friendly?

In my opinion for the end user it doesn't make so much difference, but for new developers - yes. It's way more easier to make PoS tokens then to mine PoW. Also not just easier but also faster since you don't need mining rigs. Also - why do that when you can have decent PoS tokens which are virtually as secure as PoW. So - my conclusion: PoS is overall a better way to go.

Thanks! Now let's take Bitto to the moon!
Activity: 197
Merit: 2

Also, can someone explain to me how staking works, is it implemented until now or it is yet to be done?
If you have at least 5000 bitto them you can stake - I think stakimg will begin before ico is over. You get additional Bitto at intervals of 15 days

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Just saw in telegram chat that someone bought 25 Eth worth of Bitto tokens, awesome

That is great, I'm glad to see that lot of people realize that this is a fabulous project. The more we involve in investing, the higher reward we will get for believing in this project.
Activity: 15
Just saw in telegram chat that someone bought 25 Eth worth of Bitto tokens, awesome

WoW thats nice. In my experience there is a point when investors start coming in bulk and more money you have the faster you gain even more. Bitto has won!!
Activity: 266
The idea of Auto-trade  will succeed. Think they will do their job good!
Bitto is TOP on https://icoadvert.com Smiley))

Great. Also on coinmarketplus, highest number of votes

Wow i just saw your forum name! Is your name really Rick Sanchez or it is a R&M show Rick??? Asking because I'm a diehard fan and my name is R&M reference. Anyways it's cool! Sorry devs a bit offtopic but I must ask

Haha it's not my name it's Rick from Rick and Morty and the rest of my name is dimension that Rick came from. Also a big fan obviously.  Can't wait for the next season (I hope there will be another season soon)

As I see it no one wants to give merit. I see only initial merit (150, 250) so even more experienced users don't receive merit because users are not used to give merit points haha. So nothing about advancing to Full member...
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____

Is there a Chinese Bitto chat on telegram??? My friend is asking me since he is really bad with english

I think there's no Chinese group, but they have Chinese speaking admins. Steph speaks Chinese, you can pm her on telegram or send a message on facebook
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
When will signal trading be launched? That seems really promising when combined with exchange for alt coins and the rest of your features.
Bitto is TOP on https://icoadvert.com Smiley))

Great. Also on coinmarketplus, highest number of votes

Wow i just saw your forum name! Is your name really Rick Sanchez or it is a R&M show Rick??? Asking because I'm a diehard fan and my name is R&M reference. Anyways it's cool! Sorry devs a bit offtopic but I must ask
Activity: 15

As I see it no one wants to give merit. I see only initial merit (150, 250) so even more experienced users don't receive merit because users are not used to give merit points haha. So nothing about advancing to Full member...
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____

Is there a Chinese Bitto chat on telegram??? My friend is asking me since he is really bad with english
Activity: 112
Merit: 11

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Congratulations on reaching 1.000.000$ btw, good luck! I will be watching this closely.
Pages:
Jump to: