Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 103. (Read 409571 times)

legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
How to compile cgminer-alt?

no autogen.sh

automake -> errors, but configure script produced.
./configure -> configure: error: cannot find install-sh, install.sh, or shtool in "." "./.." "./../..

And this coin already mined for months, still no smooth bootstrap guide, even missing ADL fixes. Are you kidding me?!

Update OP, blake already in sph-miner.

not the same blake they use a different version, this is the 8 round Blake-256

you are most welcome to contribute to guides or fixes

ubuntu ?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6764336
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
How to compile cgminer-alt?

no autogen.sh

automake -> errors, but configure script produced.
./configure -> configure: error: cannot find install-sh, install.sh, or shtool in "." "./.." "./../..

And this coin already mined for months, still no smooth bootstrap guide, even missing ADL fixes. Are you kidding me?!

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
legendary
Solutions Architect
legendary
Solutions Architect
What is the appx. hashrate for Nvidia 750Ti via CudaMiner? Can someone provide settings for CudaMiner?

might be best to ask on the cudaminer forums or in the cudaminer thread I dont have a Nvida card so cannot test  Cry
Activity: 925
What is the appx. hashrate for Nvidia 750Ti via CudaMiner? Can someone provide settings for CudaMiner?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
knocking on the door of 1 terahash .......   "networkhashps" : 967033116955,
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
cgminer mine the big difference it seems i havent used cgminer or cuda before first time. so after i found the .conf file in the pre configured version of cg miner it was easy to get setup. i must not have had it setup properly on cudaminer.

Similar cuda problem for me, tried every combination - best I could get was connecting and getting invalid blocks. My nvidia gpu is is even giving cgminer a hard time detecting new blocks, still hangs at 0 with the correctly updated .conf file. Or maybe pool is having connectivity issues right now, will try again... but would be nice to have a working cuda solution.
legendary
Activity: 964
cgminer mine the big difference it seems i havent used cgminer or cuda before first time. so after i found the .conf file in the pre configured version of cg miner it was easy to get setup. i must not have had it setup properly on cudaminer.
legendary
Solutions Architect
finally got on. i couldnt get cuda miner to work properly for me =/ i am hasing at 2.5 gh/s with a 780 ti Smiley

nice what made the big change settings?
legendary
finally got on. i couldnt get cuda miner to work properly for me =/ i am hasing at 2.5 gh/s with a 780 ti Smiley
legendary
Solutions Architect
i have my miner pointed to the merged mining ny2 server. i still have not found a share with 700 mh/s from a 780ti in cudaminer and the server isnt registering my worker as hashing

stats are based within 3 minutes so with low hashrate unlikely to show but you should be creating shares they are only diff 32

Why Dirac will merge with Nautilus coin and not Blakecoin?

Dirac is not merged with Nautilus coin and never will due to different algo but it is planed to be pair (exchanged) with Nautilus coin, just like you can find BLC/BTC pair!
legendary
i have my miner pointed to the merged mining ny2 server. i still have not found a share with 700 mh/s from a 780ti in cudaminer and the server isnt registering my worker as hashing
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
NOTE, network over 800 ghs, new people are finding out and joining every day

So far the attacks on the pools and attempts to pull other little stunts like double submit shares and submit stale shares have failed to clog the Blake Coin, Photon and B+ networks.....

I expect attacks to continue as only successful projects and those with true promise to challenge the status quo would be given the time and care to try some of the complex attacks that were attempted.   

I am looking into the origin of some of the attacks now.

Never underestimate anyone. Not in the world of coins or anything.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Why Dirac will merge with Nautilus coin and not Blakecoin?
legendary
having some troubles getting my gpu on the pool. its accepting shares and showing 700 mh/s on cudaminer. but it is not showing in the pool stats. and that seems a bit slow to me but this is first switchover to blake-256

it seems the shares coming in are very sporadic. i just had about 5 share in 30 seconds then none for 5 minutes.
legendary
Solutions Architect
Still dealing with some DDoS issues against EU3 and NY2 fixing it now

Edit:
Ok try now both servers should be good
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Blake Pools are down? DDOS-ed?

I just conected to LA1, EU3 is down.
Maybe they are adding Dirac wallets?
Activity: 925
Blake Pools are down? DDOS-ed?
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
I just started mining few minutes ago (motivated by Dirac...)

R9 270 1,6GH/s
HD7790 0,8GH/s

No tweaking yet, used previous GPU/MEM settings from scrypt mining.
Jump to: