Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 3. (Read 409453 times)

legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
Good points - like they say, if its not broken don't fix it. It makes sense that new features take a back seat to game dev. Although wallet update would be cool, and I would like to see some sort of stealth address technique implemented, neither are necessary and I'm MUCH MORE eager to see Blakezone launch Cheesy Just trying to determine in what ways I can help keep the Blake Community active while you are preoccupied with Blakezone. I was hoping you might have suggestions what us community members could work on if we want to contribute back.

Good points - like they say, if its not broken don't fix it. It makes sense that new features take a back seat to game dev. Although wallet update would be cool, and I would like to see some sort of stealth address technique implemented, neither are necessary and I'm MUCH MORE eager to see Blakezone launch Cheesy Just trying to determine in what ways I can help keep the Blake Community active while you are preoccupied with Blakezone. I was hoping you might have suggestions what us community members could work on if we want to contribute back.

They literally copy + pasted my post from 2 years ago, wtf?

probs best to report it have already reported a few like that trying to boost activity/post count??  Undecided
Activity: 274
Merit: 254

They literally copy + pasted my post from 2 years ago, wtf?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
how does this coin go further if it is being left behind on that exchange?
Activity: 14
Activity: 100
I just realize that  it a long time already? Time really does fly! Cheesy
Activity: 11
Anyone looking for efficient mining with the Summer coming; this is the Ticket.  Scrypt and scrypt-n clones will be killing GPU's left and right this summer.
legendary
Solutions Architect
LA1 Pool needs some maintenance fresh hot wallets etc later today you will be pre paid any unconfirmed balance expected downtime is less than 1 hour Done  Cool
legendary
Solutions Architect
ISP reports they have networking issues in datacenter EU3 pool is hosted they have engineers onsite should be fixed soon *fixed and back online any issues let me know  Cool
legendary
Solutions Architect
Yes I got some accepted, but I stopped using cgminer because for the moment I find it less stable that reaper.
I also found that it was hanging my blakecoind daemon when I pointed too many cgminer instances to it (no problem with reaper).

your solo mining vs asics and pools? wow  Shocked

why your not mining on merged pools for 6x coins I dont know

"Blake Merged Pools *Currently BLC+PHO+BBTC+ELT+UMO+LIT"

see here: https://blakecoin.org/merged-mining/

Oh I see copy paste from old post here shame on you  Huh

How can I participate in the bounty program?

no IPO/ICO/Airdrop or bounty program did you even read the OP?
Activity: 28
How can I participate in the bounty program?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
The project is still alive, which makes the investor secure. We also need to reflect on the fact that the project has not been updated for a long time before we panic.

dude.

fuck off.

you're just chatting shit to make your quota for your signature bounty whoring.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 60
Merit: 3
Well I should have a Enterpoint Cairnsmore1 Bitcoin miner later this week just to play around with. I'll use it for fireflycoin and cubits until we are ready for testing on Blake.

@kramble already has a Blakecoin port to the Cairnsmore.  Check the OP for the link to Blakecoin FPGA miner.  Most of the FPGA equipment that I have is cast-off ewaste or repurposed consumer hardware and it takes longer to port the FPGA miner to.

CreativeReef
Activity: 23
Well I should have a Enterpoint Cairnsmore1 Bitcoin miner later this week just to play around with. I'll use it for fireflycoin and cubits until we are ready for testing on Blake.
legendary
Solutions Architect
legendary
Solutions Architect
Looks quite promising! When will mining begin?

6 Oct 2013

links to pools etc are in my sig  Tongue
Activity: 274
Merit: 254
Thanks for the update BD, keep chugging along
legendary
Solutions Architect
How i can participate? What currencies do you accept during the ICO?

There is no ICO/IPO  Roll Eyes

at least read the OP cheers  Cheesy
Activity: 150
How i can participate? What currencies do you accept during the ICO?
Activity: 60
Merit: 3
[
not much wallet news
  • got a mac os build vm running but no luck building using macports will need to try brew next
  • had a look into porting electrum to blake (two birds one stone mac/mobile)

The Electrum port is pretty interesting and I hope that your work bears fruit there! 

As always, Thanks for your efforts!

CreativeReef
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
How's progress BD? Any info on game/wallet dev recently?

Come by and say hi   Grin

https://t.me/Blake_Community
Pages:
Jump to: