Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 5. (Read 409453 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 1
FPGA chips: I have in my hands 7 XCSLX150 chips that I plan on getting working once I can get some boards for them.
I might try and get some blank boards made up and sell off the extras that I don't need.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
I am back from the dead.. Tongue

Been busy with different things but now I am back.
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
For Blakecoin i have 3 cores @ 220MHz = 2640 MH/s for 1x Cairnsmore 1

never shared makes me sad  Cry

all best fmax bitstreams I did are released and public for many years now  Embarrassed
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
we can change algo to prevent baikal ASIC, from Blake256 8rounds to Blake256 10rounds. I can modified fpga mining software for ztex, Lancelot and Cairnsmore1.

nope no change in algo never planed on being resistant to asic

and getting a good fmax bitstream for ztex, Lancelot and Cairnsmore1 is easier said than done with Xilinx ISE/PlanAhead

i have a good bitstream for Blake2s (Verge, Neva, Tajcoi...) and modified SHA2 for pascalcoin, For Blakecoin i have 3 cores @ 220MHz = 2640 MH/s for 1x Cairnsmore 1
legendary
Solutions Architect
we can change algo to prevent baikal ASIC, from Blake256 8rounds to Blake256 10rounds. I can modified fpga mining software for ztex, Lancelot and Cairnsmore1.

nope no change in algo never planed on being resistant to asic

and getting a good fmax bitstream for ztex, Lancelot and Cairnsmore1 is easier said than done with Xilinx ISE/PlanAhead
Activity: 16
Activity: 11
Merit: 9
Sure, re-pasted message below. I did not re-sign, as I had no issues verifying in my qt client after pasting the text from this forum. Maybe there's an extra character somewhere in your copy? If further issues I will rely on some other good Samaritan to test this out.

https://i.imgur.com/6tOK9YL.jpg

No problem, verified on my end too. Must have been an extra space somewhere.
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
Sure, re-pasted message below. I did not re-sign, as I had no issues verifying in my qt client after pasting the text from this forum. Maybe there's an extra character somewhere in your copy? If further issues I will rely on some other good Samaritan to test this out.

https://i.imgur.com/6tOK9YL.jpg
Activity: 2

Hi Blakewhale,
Thanks for you pledge. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the client to verify your message. Probably best to put the message into code tags.
Code:
-----BEGIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
# begin signed message

I am encouraged by recent efforts of the blakecoin family developers to get rid of scammers, and take control of messaging around the blakecoin project. One of the most important things for any community is to decide who is a part of it, and who is to be excluded. Clearly it is better to be part of a community that values honesty and integrity over a quick profit.

At the same time, it is important for digital assets to find a healthy market -- price is definitely an issue, as much as we may pretend it is not. Many of the early participants are very patient and willing to wait indefinitely for this to develop. But develop it must, and we should all do our part -- provided we can do so without violating fundamental community and general moral principles.

Therefore, to foster price certainty, I commit not to sell my blakecoins at a price in any currency less than 1 USD equivalent; and not to sell more than 100k blakecoins per day. This commitment is good until July 1, 2019 (unless extended). No extension is valid unless signed with this wallet key. This commitment locks up approximately 2.3mm blakecoins. If any of the other large wallet holders want to make similar commitments, you are welcome to do so. Please make sure you are prepared to honor your commitments -- don't promise anything you will not be able to stand behind when tempted with immediate liquidity.

My hope is that this, and other, commitments will help foster a stable market for blakecoin and its merge-mined clones, and that this stable market will foster the ongoing efforts of open source developers as well as other community members.

Thank you

Blakewhale
BoKzY6D2yTRCkmScPqMRSAx6rG1Z9Wd1D8

# end signed message
-----END SIGNED MESSAGE-----

https://imgur.com/BBAawV9
Hi Blakewhale,
Thanks for you pledge. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the client to verify your message. Probably best to put the message into code tags.
Code:
-----BEGIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

-----END SIGNED MESSAGE-----

https://imgur.com/BBAawV9
Activity: 2
# begin signed message

I am encouraged by recent efforts of the blakecoin family developers to get rid of scammers, and take control of messaging around the blakecoin project. One of the most important things for any community is to decide who is a part of it, and who is to be excluded. Clearly it is better to be part of a community that values honesty and integrity over a quick profit.

At the same time, it is important for digital assets to find a healthy market -- price is definitely an issue, as much as we may pretend it is not. Many of the early participants are very patient and willing to wait indefinitely for this to develop. But develop it must, and we should all do our part -- provided we can do so without violating fundamental community and general moral principles.

Therefore, to foster price certainty, I commit not to sell my blakecoins at a price in any currency less than 1 USD equivalent; and not to sell more than 100k blakecoins per day. This commitment is good until July 1, 2019 (unless extended). No extension is valid unless signed with this wallet key. This commitment locks up approximately 2.3mm blakecoins. If any of the other large wallet holders want to make similar commitments, you are welcome to do so. Please make sure you are prepared to honor your commitments -- don't promise anything you will not be able to stand behind when tempted with immediate liquidity.

My hope is that this, and other, commitments will help foster a stable market for blakecoin and its merge-mined clones, and that this stable market will foster the ongoing efforts of open source developers as well as other community members.

Thank you

Blakewhale
BoKzY6D2yTRCkmScPqMRSAx6rG1Z9Wd1D8

# end signed message

edit: sig:  H0BScyhRm/eCQiSPVvQta6f5VNel0wuybyv7mCbQDnsUNnH/RoahBcq54F+NS38r4klYgAXgUOGIKqrOnyhLxKk=

Verify full text within blc client including the # tags and begin/end text
Thanks! It's good to be back!
I have been working on a big coding project irl that I think will spin off into 3 good projects for Blake merged coins. But these are long term projects so can't provide deets yet. But there is a few things to clean up first, like a new ann page, new site, coin clients, etc...
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Dear Blake community members,

My old bitcointalk account electron-coin is locked, and I have not been able to get it reset.  Apparently I never posted a BTC address to be able to sign a message for the unlock.  So from now on I will be posting with this new account. I will move the Electron ELT announcement page to a new thread at some point, but this is really the main thread for the blake merged coins anyway.

I have seen some very nice comments re BlakeTrader. I appreciate that. I don't anticipate I will bring it back though. I think it is important to support the exchanges. In that regard, I want to thank C-PATEX for adding Electron and all the Blake merged coins. https://c-patex.com/

As to the tip bot, it was fun to interact with the core community members, but I am not sure if Twitter is the ideal platform for tipping. If there is enough community interest, I may bring back another tipping bot at some point.

For now, I will be working on mostly back end stuff to strength the network.  I think we have a really nice model moving forward with the merge. Some coins will stop inflating soon, but can keep difficulty up and transaction costs down with the merge. Some coins in the family will keep producing rewards to keep the miners happy and the network healthy.  

Finally, I want to thank Blue, CC, and John for keeping the pool, network, and development moving forward. You have my full support.

We have a great community and thank you to all the community members!  

Signed:

Artie
Dev for Electron, BlakeTrader, and @tipElectron

Signature:

ILhJAJe7kpThnYl/7AtJ6i03hKPc/o3FZ9KNCaztSIV+7jEo6KLXw6C+8DT/eSTTpyVyZUxie4xEETLKgDbjFF8=

Signed with original Electron development donation addr e3ryMgHjr2wrAjRohiJyv7y5vpN4Er4u7g https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annelt-electron-blake-256-coin-merged-mined-624595

I've been collecting electron since it got added to c-patex, glad to see you back!
legendary
Solutions Architect

My old bitcointalk account electron-coin is locked, and I have not been able to get it reset.  Apparently I never posted a BTC address to be able to sign a message for the unlock.  So from now on I will be posting with this new account. I will move the Electron ELT announcement page to a new thread at some point, but this is really the main thread for the blake merged coins anyway.

I have seen some very nice comments re BlakeTrader. I appreciate that. I don't anticipate I will bring it back though. I think it is important to support the exchanges. In that regard, I want to thank C-PATEX for adding Electron and all the Blake merged coins. https://c-patex.com/

As to the tip bot, it was fun to interact with the core community members, but I am not sure if Twitter is the ideal platform for tipping. If there is enough community interest, I may bring back another tipping bot at some point.

For now, I will be working on mostly back end stuff to strength the network.  I think we have a really nice model moving forward with the merge. Some coins will stop inflating soon, but can keep difficulty up and transaction costs down with the merge. Some coins in the family will keep producing rewards to keep the miners happy and the network healthy.  

Finally, I want to thank Blue, CC, and John for keeping the pool, network, and development moving forward. You have my full support.

Signed:

Artie

Signature:

ILhJAJe7kpThnYl/7AtJ6i03hKPc/o3FZ9KNCaztSIV+7jEo6KLXw6C+8DT/eSTTpyVyZUxie4xEETLKgDbjFF8=

Signed with original Electron development donation addr e3ryMgHjr2wrAjRohiJyv7y5vpN4Er4u7g https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annelt-electron-blake-256-coin-merged-mined-624595

I can confirm this is Electron/ELT Dev

shame about your old account  Cry

Signed:

Artie

Signature:

legendary
Solutions Architect
Dev, I just wanted to ask, I think a big project like BlakeCoin is very good, but why do not you make an interesting appearance? Let me make people without a doubt follow your project. At least people are interested in the first sight. Sorry, that's just a suggestion.

no I went to first satoshi square london it was a total waste of my time  Undecided
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
Dev, I just wanted to ask, I think a big project like BlakeCoin is very good, but why do not you make an interesting appearance? Let me make people without a doubt follow your project. At least people are interested in the first sight. Sorry, that's just a suggestion.
Activity: 3
Hi, guys. Looking for a bit of help here with my low hashrate. I'm just trying to mine on a PC at the moment with a AMD Radeon R9 360, but I'm only getting a hashrate of between 750-800 Mh/s. If anyone has any ideas to help that, I would appreciate it.

I think for that card the hashrate might be right

Tip: Blake256 does not use much memory lower the ram mhz and raise gpu core mhz

I'll try that suggestion, but it does seem I'll just have trouble on this desktop with the mining. If I can't keep an active worker at 800mh/s, how high does it need to be to have a consistent active worker?

Thanks for your help!
legendary
Solutions Architect
Hi, guys. Looking for a bit of help here with my low hashrate. I'm just trying to mine on a PC at the moment with a AMD Radeon R9 360, but I'm only getting a hashrate of between 750-800 Mh/s. If anyone has any ideas to help that, I would appreciate it.

I think for that card the hashrate might be right

Tip: Blake256 does not use much memory lower the ram mhz and raise gpu core mhz
Activity: 3
Pages:
Jump to: