Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLKT] BlackToken | BITTREX IN WALLET | TOR | POS | P2P CHAT | MIXER - page 39. (Read 65916 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Post 319, I have a newbie account and cannot post the link for some reason.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Is there a block explorer ?
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Hey guys I am back, feel free to ask me any questions

Welcome back!  Any details on coin mixer or a new ETA

I am just fixing up the front end on the coin mixer and editing the code. I just had a video chat with cryptoasian for the POD. He will be releasing it soon.

Awesome, thank you for the feedback!

I am just fixing up the front end on the coin mixer and editing the code. I just had a video chat with cryptoasian for the POD. He will be releasing it soon.
legendary

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
tl;dr version of this coin?

Is it really "anonymous" ?

One good thing I saw is: C-CEX's price is really low for such amount of coins. Might risk 1 btc.

That would be a smart move at this point
Oh, really, mr. 28 activity. Okay then.
legendary

One good thing I saw is: C-CEX's price is really low for such amount of coins. Might risk 1 btc.

That would be a smart move at this point
Activity: 742
I'm dying.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Lol... thats easy... ccex allows you too change your username..  Wink

I just thought it was funny.  Wether its him or not no one will know
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
Lol... thats easy... ccex allows you too change your username..  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
is it true dev owns 10% of the coins, just talk on c-cex circulating

Of course its true, and likely way more than that. Don't need any proof, 24 hour ninja POW is basically a huge premine for the devs but in a sneaky way. Last coin I remember that did this was ROX. Devs had enough BTC to pump it but no one supported such a scam and it died.

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
I made a italian translation 

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8337486

RnJ8vbFCD54efvD5FNmUGcE7YYFxn8s2Aq      Thanks Grin
Activity: 686
Why is it bad that the dev mined or bought his own coin? I find it reassuring and 10% is not enough to manipulate the market. Most devs that stick around have a good chunk of their own coin.
The only bad thing is when dev will sell even 1% of his coins everybody will panic.

I totally agree with this.  People flip out when a dev does a 1% premine and they flip out when a dev mines and buys his own coin.

Why isn't anyone flipping out that zuckerberg owns 25% of Facebook and over 51% of the voting power?

People expect devs to do all that work and take the risk for free.  It's a joke!

lol because zuckerberg can be held accountable
legendary
Why is it bad that the dev mined or bought his own coin? I find it reassuring and 10% is not enough to manipulate the market. Most devs that stick around have a good chunk of their own coin.
The only bad thing is when dev will sell even 1% of his coins everybody will panic.

I totally agree with this.  People flip out when a dev does a 1% premine and they flip out when a dev mines and buys his own coin.

Why isn't anyone flipping out that zuckerberg owns 25% of Facebook and over 51% of the voting power?

People expect devs to do all that work and take the risk for free.  It's a joke!

Exactly, and when the dev takes this coin to $11 with all the new features he deserves to share in the profit more than anyone else!

is there a reason you are fixed on 11?

The number of coins and the new features if they are delivered along with high POS earnings.
Activity: 294

I totally agree with this.  People flip out when a dev does a 1% premine and they flip out when a dev mines and buys his own coin.

People expect devs to do all that work and take the risk for free.  It's a joke!

Exactly, and when the dev takes this coin to $11 with all the new features he deserves to share in the profit more than anyone else!

is there a reason you are fixed on 11?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Activity: 311
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

BlackToken? 

Looks like the next shark to be jumped is black everything.

Good luck with your project.
Pages:
Jump to: