Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLKT] BlackToken | BITTREX IN WALLET | TOR | POS | P2P CHAT | MIXER - page 42. (Read 65916 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
another scamcoin.
someone dumped over 400k coins in CCEX
when is be over?
Activity: 364
CryptoAsian has confirmed with me via email that BLKT dev has began the POD process!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Activity: 448
really impressive, keep going, i am holiding mine.

I think what he meant to say was "I'm pissed I didn't get to mine this so I want to FUD the price down so I can buy in cheap"

i mean visually it looks like a scam, technically i do not know.

I already contacted @cryptoasian and submitted my info I am just waiting on his response. Also I am @popo on C-Cex for those of you that do not believe me.

Hi dev, I see you on C-Cex!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

I think what he meant to say was "I'm pissed I didn't get to mine this so I want to FUD the price down so I can buy in cheap"

I already contacted @cryptoasian and submitted my info I am just waiting on his response. Also I am @popo on C-Cex for those of you that do not believe me.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
impressive volume for being listed so quickly
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!

Activity: 56
What are the strengths/weaknesses of this coin? Any signs that the dev is a solid dev? Has he made a lot of promises? Kept them? Any new developments around the corner?
he's asleep now and has been very active on irc.

He also said he had contact with CryptoAsian from Proof-of-dev and he said that will be up shortly. As for developments, he said a few things in this topic.

we should wait for cryptoasian review if he has even contacted him
What are the strengths/weaknesses of this coin? Any signs that the dev is a solid dev? Has he made a lot of promises? Kept them? Any new developments around the corner?

hahaha where is yoour gigantic post of requirements lol why did you shrink it lol
this looks like a scam
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
Wow, the volume is going great on C-Cex.  Will easily be the #1 hot coin today.  Bittrex won't be far behind.
Was this as instamine as it looks on that chart in the op?

There were high reward blocks at the start and finish of POW, but pools got in early so the coins are fairly well distributed.
Activity: 420
Was this as instamine as it looks on that chart in the op?

Activity: 602
he's asleep now and has been very active on irc.

He also said he had contact with CryptoAsian from Proof-of-dev and he said that will be up shortly. As for developments, he said a few things in this topic.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 42
You should make a backup copy of your wallet.dat file, and then try restarting with the command-line option -salvagewallet
Pages:
Jump to: