Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLKT] BlackToken | BITTREX IN WALLET | TOR | POS | P2P CHAT | MIXER - page 40. (Read 65916 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
my address: Rbr96UCwCukYU4PymkzR9J3ir6y41e73Dq got around 100k coins.

I don't care, I was the firstone to notice that and the first one to point it out even thought I have some blacktokens

Blackcoin, cinni, and vericoin devs/whales hold more than 50% of the coins and look what happened there

Oh yeah, and did I forget to mention that evan duffield has over 2 million darkcoins?

That is to reassure investors that I am not going to dump this coin and walk away.

Evan duffield owns half of the darkcoins and his coin did just fine so I am not worried about it either I just need to get these other kooks to see lol
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Dev you should get a proper block explorer setup so people can check your address every now and then.. Also you cant hold 10% of whole network, you shud spend it on bounties, giveways and so on.. I mined this coin and just holding and waiting for more development but you must be more transparent about your 100k coins. Now I cant check which block did you mine 100k coins or you mined whole blocks with other people? Its all confusing at least for me  Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

I don't care, I was the firstone to notice that and the first one to point it out even thought I have some blacktokens

Blackcoin, cinni, and vericoin devs/whales hold more than 50% of the coins and look what happened there

Oh yeah, and did I forget to mention that evan duffield has over 2 million darkcoins?

That is to reassure investors that I am not going to dump this coin and walk away.

Look at that I told you he would be fucking honest you guys are just being assholes

now if you really dont like the coin go away and leave us to our inevitable profits, thanks
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
updated wallet, also updating link in the OP

exe installer:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGL9FkcBurEa2UzeEo5eE5xMHM/edit?usp=sharing

zip file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGL9FkcBurEckw0TzFyX3BoRW8/edit?usp=sharing

Sorry for the long time it took I had some personal stuff I had to deal with.

EDIT2: Everything is fixed, blocks moving nicely, sorry for the hikkup

Dev has 10% of total coins. POST #243.
he mining same other miner.
BY THE WAY, HAS ANYONE HERE EVEN ASKED THE DEV IS HE HOLDS COINS?

no, none of you bother to ask, go ahead and ask him, I bet he will say he does.

Of course he does, why would someone dev a coin they are not invested in?
This coin is still 40 btc market cap if you guys think it cant go to 400 btc then yall don't have much experience with crypto

veri, bc, cinni, xc, tor

All of those went into the millions and most of them are controlled by whales lol. I mean lets be honest. And tor was a scam and it still made it to 50k with a similar coin count...

Even if it is true that dev owns 10% of the coins, who cares, all of those devs ^^ and their buddies control about half of the coins

how do you know dev wont dump his coins, you talk as if no one has ever scammed before on crypto lol. we all know you have coins and wanna make a quick profit

Yeah I bought them on c-cex I am also the one who pointed out right now it is only 40 btc market cap and I have kids o here quoting the fuck out of me

I have been talking to the dev he sold a bunch of his coins already which explains the flash dumps on c-cex. He had to cover the time he spent developing the coin he was away from work

If Dev is holding coins, he should clearly mention in the ann.

agree him failing to mention that will also go against him post your address

Thanks for the advice bitcoin wonders we really appreciate it but the bottom line is, if you really thought this was just another scam you wouldn't be here. You wouldn't be saying anything because you would be busy looking for a good investment.

I used to not like people who troll/fud, but now I always go after coins who get trolled and fudded because THERE IS A REASON WHY PEOPLE TROLL AND FUD and it's not because they are looking out for my best interests =)
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
This coin is still 40 btc market cap if you guys think it cant go to 400 btc then yall don't have much experience with crypto

veri, bc, cinni, xc, tor

All of those went into the millions and most of them are controlled by whales lol. I mean lets be honest. And tor was a scam and it still made it to 50k with a similar coin count...

Even if it is true that dev owns 10% of the coins, who cares, all of those devs ^^ and their buddies control about half of the coins

how do you know dev wont dump his coins, you talk as if no one has ever scammed before on crypto lol. we all know you have coins and wanna make a quick profit

Yeah I bought them on c-cex I am also the one who pointed out right now it is only 40 btc market cap and I have kids o here quoting the fuck out of me

I have been talking to the dev he sold a bunch of his coins already which explains the flash dumps on c-cex. He had to cover the time he spent developing the coin he was away from work

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
look at market cap and forget about who owns what amount of coins, 40 btc is crazy undervalued for such remarkable coin, still lots of time for everyone to get in cheap
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
updated wallet, also updating link in the OP

exe installer:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGL9FkcBurEa2UzeEo5eE5xMHM/edit?usp=sharing

zip file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGL9FkcBurEckw0TzFyX3BoRW8/edit?usp=sharing

Sorry for the long time it took I had some personal stuff I had to deal with.

EDIT2: Everything is fixed, blocks moving nicely, sorry for the hikkup

Dev has 10% of total coins. POST #243.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

veri, bc, cinni, xc, tor

veri, bc, cinni, xc, tor

wow im sure its difficult to figure out the cap. when posters post 40btc marketcap on a coin that just launched, its so you can make a quick profit. this is a 24h pow like drkc newbie account. whether its a scam or not we will have to see.

people are just trying to create hype to dump before something goes wrong. someone posted saying cryptoasian is processing blkt i don't believe that as LXC coin is first in line and cryptoasian has yet to do him. i hope it pays off, low supply, 24h pow, newbie account with promise of top features it just does not create confidence to buy. you bought on hope its legit
Activity: 378

veri, bc, cinni, xc, tor

veri, bc, cinni, xc, tor

veri, bc, cinni, xc, tor

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
coins are cheap enough for everyone to have a fair chance, its still early

veri, bc, cinni, xc, tor

look at market cap and forget about who owns what amount of coins, 40 btc is crazy undervalued for such remarkable coin, still lots of time for everyone to get in cheap

HAHAHAHA remarkable lol
Pages:
Jump to: