Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLKT] BlackToken | BITTREX IN WALLET | TOR | POS | P2P CHAT | MIXER - page 38. (Read 65916 times)

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
After looking at the proof of dev, i think he is genuine judging through his honesty in mentioning he made Darkcash and ICG.

He genuinely left darkcash when times where getting hard, gotta give him more genuine points for that

This time his name is mentioned, he has a rep to protect hes a coder etc.

Looks like his name already got called out, he had to, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8053509
exactly his reputation has gone because of what he did with two coins

What price are you buying at?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
After looking at the proof of dev, i think he is genuine judging through his honesty in mentioning he made Darkcash and ICG.

He genuinely left darkcash when times where getting hard, gotta give him more genuine points for that

This time his name is mentioned, he has a rep to protect hes a coder etc.
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
legendary
Awkward PoD result...

Honest result, nothing awkward about it

Honest can still be awkward.

How is the fact that this is Incog and DarkCash dev not make you worried in the slightest?

I am pleased that an experienced developer is behind this and the fact that he launched other cryptos only strengthens my support. Its nice to see a developer that is willing to stick with it and has a vested interest. The risk is small at the current prices and the developer putting his name at stake is an added benefit.

yes he is experienced in abandoning the coin and also lets not forget he holds 100k coins too. both coins were abandoned lol people never learn

all coins have problems. if he exprience a problem here he will just abandon it rather than fix it. good luck people but those who don't learn this time deserve to part with their BTC. its not to be greedy all the time

Thanks for the wisdom, see you later
legendary
Awkward PoD result...

How is the fact that this is Incog and DarkCash dev not make you worried in the slightest?

I am pleased that an experienced developer is behind this and the fact that he launched other cryptos only strengthens my support. Its nice to see a developer that is willing to stick with it and has a vested interest. The risk is small at the current prices and the developer putting his name at stake is an added benefit.
Activity: 560
Awkward PoD result...

That's when someone found out his identity, who knows how many before that...

Just want to make clear that this dev has nothing to do with ICG, since ICG has a totally new and competent takeover team in place now. Gl
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Awkward PoD result...

That's when someone found out his identity, who knows how many before that...
Activity: 336
Awkward PoD result...

Activity: 371
maybe it is. Chinese people like TOR and like stunt. does this coin made by Chinese?

It says Marat Arguinbaev (USA) right there.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
maybe it is. Chinese people like TOR and like stunt. does this coin made by Chinese?

Are u freaking serous ? U can't read ? Does the name Marat Arguinbaev sound like Chinese ?
legendary
Awkward PoD result...

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Awkward PoD result...

One of a kind. Crypto doesn't like honesty ?

People don't like honesty and don't like real project like mozzria.

They prefer pump and dump scam and beautiful lie.
legendary

Very good news, people will try and say tons of bad things now just to try and make the price go down so they can get some.
Activity: 336
Awkward PoD result...
Activity: 294

Bahahahaha looks good? Has admitted to being the dev of incognitocoin and darkcash, both scams. 24hour mining period, which he has mined himself. And selli g yo all you fools Wink then boom another abandoned coin
Pages:
Jump to: