Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BlockCDN:A application build on Ethereum smart contract - page 36. (Read 173681 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Good concept but there are the usual questions that really do need answers such as:

- Who is getting paid what?

- How will the minimum viable funds be spent?

- What would any excess funds be used for?

- Why are VC not involved?

- Launch in 2018. Beta miner is out already so why the delay to test product?

Answers would be very helpful.

PS there are a number of typos on the English translation of your website; makes the project look sloppy.
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
Good Luck on the ICO guys.  Good numbers so far out the gate!
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
We're live. 2,100 eth in 12 minutes.

Now is 20k, very fast progress.

Well, where is 20k? Received investment: 7401.74066ETH    Roll Eyes  You count one more 0, it is still a huge gap to reach the milestone, it will be failed IMO.

^^ this has to be by far the most retarded comment i have come across in BCDN thread. i am very eager to know how you judge an ICO to fail within 11 hours?

if you see the bonus period 1Eth = 1000 BCDN, it will last for another 13 days 11 Hours before the price increase to 1 Eth = 950 BCDN. so we will see investment pouring by the end of 13 days.

Also the team has already developed working software and its not just vaporware. and most importantly it has a very strong business case.
Activity: 619
Merit: 352
Activity: 938
Merit: 511

Well, where is 20k? Received investment: 7401.74066ETH    Roll Eyes  You count one more 0, it is still a huge gap to reach the milestone, it will be failed IMO.
Activity: 261
Congratulations to all with successful start BCDN ICO !!!

Thanks miayama! - we have a lot of work to do but with enough support we should get there
Activity: 358
Congratulations to all with successful start BCDN ICO !!!
Through a few days of contact and the actual operation of test procedures, I feel the future prospects of this project is very broad, and wish the success of all the chips.

Thanks ttntt - Yes, we do actually have a product that is in public beta - unlike so many ICO's that are vapourware we hope that a more mature product will set us apart.
happy to see that blockcdn ico started and already reach 6853 ethereum
it's time spread the words about it and can earn 5% reward Smiley

Yes we have significant bounty for referrals so please do spread the word.
hi,I joined a signature campaign, hopefully ico run smoothly Smiley

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 448
happy to see that blockcdn ico started and already reach 6853 ethereum
it's time spread the words about it and can earn 5% reward Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
hi,I joined a signature campaign, hopefully ico run smoothly Smiley
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
ETH will hard fork again,does it affect BlockCDN?
Activity: 63
Through a few days of contact and the actual operation of test procedures, I feel the future prospects of this project is very broad, and wish the success of all the chips.
Activity: 9
The project mainly used to obtain a lot of miners support without mining in the energy consumption of hardware
Activity: 49
Tomorrow to ICO, and look forward to a good result Grin
Activity: 331

Activity: 434
Your guide to taking part in the BlockCDN ICO
45 minutes to go!!

https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/blockcdn-an-investors-guide-702da2c72093#.8g0bd16d2

Parity, MyEtherWallet and Mist all supported.
Hello,

I just read the whitepaper and the ann thread of BlockCDN.

When i was reading i saw 2 things what are a little different about the total distributed coins.

This is what i read in the whitepaper:

A、The total issuance of 1000 million BCDN tokens. The ICO remaining amount of tokens 50%
will be used as a reward for participants who join in sharing nodes within 3 years of
launch of program.BCDN is issued by the means of mining. The mining is issued
according to the number of uploading traffic on the node. The numbers of BCDN are
neither increased or decreased.It is the constant number that joins in the circulation of
CDN trade.

on the annthread i read this:

There will be a total issuance of 1 million BCDN tokens.

I don't understand this?
What is the total tokens what will be distributed?

Further this project can be interesting and i am considering to invest in the BCDN project.

Hi Penoze,

Typos i'm afraid - let me see if I can adjust. The total issuance is indeed 1000,000,000 (1000 million also expressed as 1 billion by American standards)
The ICO amount of tokens to be shared is 40% - not 50%

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We hope you will join in the project as it is very much down to you - its supporters - as to whether the project will be able to launch.
Pages:
Jump to: