Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BlockCDN:A application build on Ethereum smart contract - page 45. (Read 173682 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
japanese translation link not work Shocked
Activity: 423
Merit: 100
A blockchain-powered CDN trading platform
If the aggregate amount of crowdfuding is less than 150,000ETH, it will be considered a failure.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  IMO the failure probability is very high, why set a min limit?
Project found that the minimum funding requirement is about 150000ETH
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
If the aggregate amount of crowdfuding is less than 150,000ETH, it will be considered a failure.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  IMO the failure probability is very high, why set a min limit?
Activity: 261
BcdnMiner has already started testing, please file an application for test on email:[email protected]
Hi,

I have some questions

1. You talk about paying dividends for 3 years. Where will this revenue come from? People buy BCDN tokens to use the network, and miners/suppliers receive BCND tokens. How does BlockCDN make revenue? Is there a tax on transactions?

2. The total supply is 1 billion, right? Split between 40% Ico, 20% Rewards, 40% Mining? What does 20% rewards mean? 20% of all coins going to rewards (if they are stupid things like signature bounties) seems insane. can you please expand on that?
How long does mining go on for? like what will be the supply after ICO, and how will future supply be decided?

Also, no offence, but some of the English in some of the replies is hard to follow. If there is a team member with better English, it might make sense to have them be in charge of communication

The idea in general (disrupting CDN industry) seems like a very good one to me.

Cheers

1, revenue from the demand and the share of the transaction amount of 5%. Of which 40% of the proceeds as a reward for investors.
2, the total amount of 20%=2 million BCDN include: promotion of incentives, the upfront cost of spending, the early team expenses and team incentives.

So just to clarify, the network charges 5% of all transaction fees? so if I pay 10 BCDN to someone , the network gets 0.5 BCDN, and 40% goes to holders, and 60% to the developers?

Rewards means rewards for team members, not so much rewards for bounties, etc?

Still confused on the total supply? The OP mentions 2 different amounts, and you saying 20% = 2 million is yet another (total supply of 1 billion, 1 million , 10 million) which is it?
1、5% not send tokens, sending a token is no charge. But ETH will charge fees.But the transaction CDN to charge 5% of the fee.
As demand release of the CDN task, the miners mining income.
2、Token total circulation is 1 billion, ICO 40%, mining 40%, award 20%(Include: TW\FB\ promotion, team incentives, the upfront cost 。。。。。。)
Activity: 204
Hi,

I have some questions

1. You talk about paying dividends for 3 years. Where will this revenue come from? People buy BCDN tokens to use the network, and miners/suppliers receive BCND tokens. How does BlockCDN make revenue? Is there a tax on transactions?

2. The total supply is 1 billion, right? Split between 40% Ico, 20% Rewards, 40% Mining? What does 20% rewards mean? 20% of all coins going to rewards (if they are stupid things like signature bounties) seems insane. can you please expand on that?
How long does mining go on for? like what will be the supply after ICO, and how will future supply be decided?

Also, no offence, but some of the English in some of the replies is hard to follow. If there is a team member with better English, it might make sense to have them be in charge of communication

Cheers

1, revenue from the demand and the share of the transaction amount of 5%. Of which 40% of the proceeds as a reward for investors.
2, the total amount of 20%=2 million BCDN include: promotion of incentives, the upfront cost of spending, the early team expenses and team incentives.

So just to clarify, the network charges 5% of all transaction fees? so if I pay 10 BCDN to someone , the network gets 0.5 BCDN, and 40% goes to holders, and 60% to the developers?

Rewards means rewards for team members, not so much rewards for bounties, etc?

Still confused on the total supply? The OP mentions 2 different amounts, and you saying 20% = 2 million is yet another (total supply of 1 billion, 1 million , 10 million) which is it?
Activity: 318
What are the values we need for MyEtherWallet to establish the BCDN token and to invest in BCDN (addresses, gas amount (minimum), data, decimals)

Im quite sure that this will be answered after or during the end of the ICO.
Activity: 434
What are the values we need for MyEtherWallet to establish the BCDN token and to invest in BCDN (addresses, gas amount (minimum), data, decimals)
20% for rewards? Any reward for signature campaign?  Grin

Hi Rubiprojects-
Yes, of course! - lots of lovely bounty for signature campaigners and the more we raise the more the bounty pot will increase:
Take a look at our signatures here and use the link to sign up:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16864036

What is the reward pool for signature campaign? OP and you could you tell us?
The signature from the issuance of 20% token reward. One part is used for signature campaign awards.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Tomorrow is the mining test, hoping to succeed Smiley
Hi,

I have some questions

Cheers

Activity: 240
20% for rewards? Any reward for signature campaign?  Grin

Hi Rubiprojects-
Yes, of course! - lots of lovely bounty for signature campaigners and the more we raise the more the bounty pot will increase:
Take a look at our signatures here and use the link to sign up:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16864036

What is the reward pool for signature campaign? OP and you could you tell us?
Activity: 204
Hi,

I have some questions

Cheers

Activity: 154
Dapps will be the game changer
I have joined the signature campaign. Is there any way to know who are accepted and rejected. I couldn't find the link to status of the users taking part in this signature campaign. If someone could provide the link, it would be useful. If there is no such doc, I suggest the team to make one.
Activity: 154
Dapps will be the game changer
This is an interesting as well as a promising project. Happy to promote it and invest into it. The aim to the project is good and the application has a huge potential in future.
Hi! During the ICO I can send ETH from any wallet (for example myetherwallet) or only Mist Wallet?

Hi Chuck_

You can invest in the BlockCDN ICO with MyEtherWallet as well as Mist and Parity wallets from 28th Nov
Check out our how to guide here:

https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/blockcdn-an-investors-guide-702da2c72093#.cc4p60c90
Activity: 130
Hi! During the ICO I can send ETH from any wallet (for example myetherwallet) or only Mist Wallet?
Activity: 261
How will you expand the use of BlockCDN beyond China and beyond the crypto community?
I understand its early but please share your thoughts. This will influence the amount of my investment.
BlockCDN is a global project. Global sharing can be involved. And global demand can release their mission on BlockCDN.

I understand that BlockCDN will "technically" work globally.  My question is about market awareness. What marketing will inform prospects from around the world that BlockCDN exists? How will you build your brand?

A good question.
The CDN market is huge. Internet users today demand a good quality web experience and are consuming increasing amounts of high-quality content, videos & photos so there is plenty of room in this expanding market for new entrants.

We believe we have a compelling product. We will be the first acceleration service that allows contributors to earn a steady income in return from lending their internet enabled idle devices to the network. Our system is designed as a complete ecosystem that connects both sharers and demanders and, once set in motion, it will be able to scale to meet demand precisely because there will always be a revenue stream available for participants.

Pages:
Jump to: