Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BlockCDN:A application build on Ethereum smart contract - page 44. (Read 173682 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 100
A blockchain-powered CDN trading platform
How to use the BcdnMiner for windows? Please look at here
https://twitter.com/BlockCDN/status/800198385076580352
Activity: 296
Merit: 266
Hi !
How can i get invitation code ?

Send an email!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Any "Advanced Data" necessary to identify the MyEthereumWallet contract?  Many other crowdsales required this field. Thanks
Activity: 261
hello dev
ico selling use escrow or not
who is escrow handle ico selling, in ico early 28 novemver 2016 or 21 november 2016
in promote signature ico selling 21 but in main thread in here 28 november

Hi - The correct date is 28th Nov -  can you show me where the incorrect date appears - I can't find the 21st on any of the signatures?
Hello! Where can I find the Roadmap or some plan of implementation?

Hi BlockCDN Timeline is here:

I will get it added to the ANN.

Almost three years?! Shocked Hmmmm.
Ok, thanks for Timeline.

Yes - the roadmap is a three year plan. Over those 3 years ICO investors will share in 40% of BlockCDN profit as a thank you and to encourage longer term holding of BCDN
Activity: 130

Almost three years?! Shocked Hmmmm.
Ok, thanks for Timeline.

website, easy. and you can read it in op.

There is no Roadmap on the website.
There is no Roadmap in the top of this thread.
All that I see is "Operation process". But there are no dates or approximate periods, so it's not a Roadmap.
It's bad when there is no plan in time.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

website, easy. and you can read it in op.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
hello dev
ico selling use escrow or not
who is escrow handle ico selling, in ico early 28 novemver 2016 or 21 november 2016
in promote signature ico selling 21 but in main thread in here 28 november
Hi !

Hi - Download the miner from our website www.blockcdn.org
These step by step instructions will help: https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/function-demo-of-bcdnminer-a89b4553e9f1#.e6rb7yz6q

I have a passcode for you - drop me an email to [email protected]
Thanks.
Activity: 1
Hi !
do we need to make an account on www.blockcdn.org for investing in ICO or just sending ether to contract address will suffice? i am stuck with Sign up/Sign in and it says duplicate eth address now. and i didnt get any e-mail about registration and it won't send any link to reset the password too. and the captchas suck the most! Angry

Hi TheKB What wallet are you using?

https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/blockcdn-an-investors-guide-702da2c72093#.13fvz9goc

i am using MyEtherWallet. yes i already went through the guide and am ready to invest. just that i dont know what purpose is the Sign Up process for. as i can't sign up so a little confused!

I like your enthusiasm but The ICO starts on 28th November so you are a little early. If you revisit the sign up then you will probably find everything working as it should.

Thanks for your comments on the Captcha and general experience though - I will pass these on to the dev team
Activity: 315
do we need to make an account on www.blockcdn.org for investing in ICO or just sending ether to contract address will suffice? i am stuck with Sign up/Sign in and it says duplicate eth address now. and i didnt get any e-mail about registration and it won't send any link to reset the password too. and the captchas suck the most! Angry

https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/blockcdn-an-investors-guide-702da2c72093#.13fvz9goc

i am using MyEtherWallet. yes i already went through the guide and am ready to invest. just that i dont know what purpose is the Sign Up process for. as i can't sign up so a little confused!
Activity: 9

Activity: 315

I will spend more time tonight to read more about this project.

Thanks Bannedseller - let us know if you have any questions.
Activity: 581

I will spend more time tonight to read more about this project.
Activity: 423
A blockchain-powered CDN trading platform
japanese translation link not work Shocked
yes its a bad man
Pages:
Jump to: