Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BlockCDN:A application build on Ethereum smart contract - page 40. (Read 173682 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 100
A blockchain-powered CDN trading platform
BCDN的独特之处在哪里?能否真正的别具一格,开创未来,走向国际化?
What is unique about BCDN? Can the real unique, create the future, to international?
BlockCDN主要采用分布式CDN架构和全网的智能调度。让所有人都能成为CDN的缓存节点,并未附近的上网用户提供加速服务。这将有效的减少末端节点的建设和维护费用。让成本的降低直接传到到需求者和分享者。然大家都能得到实惠。
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
This team is doing a lot of work  and have there software working and ready but 1t seems it not getting attention  so far, I think BCDN needs  more exposure. I can't believe this is just the 9th page
Things are looking great. 4 days before the start of ICO and we already have working software to back the project up. I'm sure if this momentum continues, we are gonna see a new era of CDN services. good luck BlockCDN team.
thansk
Activity: 546
Why not one of the team members did not respond to my previous message or it got lost among spammers messages that clog up this thread?

Hi Sanas,

Thank you for your post. I actually wrote a response but wasn't sure whether there was a question there - it seemed more statement of fact so i didn't post it.

I can tell you that the TVE bounty pool will rise if investment rises in the project because the two are tethered together. I can tell you that we get an average of 422 actions on TVE per item posted. I'm not sure what else to say but if you have a specific question I would be more than happy to address it.

cheers,

Thanks for the answer. You answered me in bounty topic, I agree with you that your signature bounty is very generous. I hope you get a lot of investment, and the company will be even more generous.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
BCDN的独特之处在哪里?能否真正的别具一格,开创未来,走向国际化?
What is unique about BCDN? Can the real unique, create the future, to international?
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Hello, how much will a BCDN cost? Anyone can mining and any machine can mine? I am very interested in this project!

Hi Ajpa94,

Anyone can be a miner. We only have support for Windows at this time but if you visit our website
www.blockcdn.org you can download the miner to try it out and start to earn a little BCDN
Email [email protected] for a passcode for the miner if you want to go ahead.

We will be introducing support for Linux and Mac but it won't be until after the ICO.

Our ICO opens on Monday where we will be selling BCDN for ETH   (1000BCDN = 1 ETH)
Let me know if you have any questions.
WHERE TO INVEST MONEY! BlockCDN Start ICO November 28th, 2016 Ethereum blockchain!
                                                             https://youtu.be/lQ3wRMR62CI  Russian-speaking people!

Thanks Kaznachej123,  Looks great!
Things are looking great. 4 days before the start of ICO and we already have working software to back the project up. I'm sure if this momentum continues, we are gonna see a new era of CDN services. good luck BlockCDN team.

Thanks TheKB!

We are feeling confident. We've done the work - we have the industry connections - we have the partnerships in place and the product now is in the testing stages. I know that is not often that is the case with ICO's so let's hope everyone is paying as much attention as you.
Activity: 315
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
WHERE TO INVEST MONEY! BlockCDN Start ICO November 28th, 2016 Ethereum blockchain!
                                                             https://youtu.be/lQ3wRMR62CI  Russian-speaking people!

This is BcdnMiner running on Android TVBOX. Soon launch test. Please pay attention!!

Activity: 434
Is there a verification list for signature bounty participants?
Activity: 585
Thank you for Tony's reply.I am using the bsdn to mine now,and so far the situation is good.
Good jod!
Activity: 581
I'm not able to sing in ,on the site blockcdn.org, through the "need an account" link.

every time i try to fill the form, to create a new account, i receive, the messege "please enter a value", even if all the form is compiled.

Is there any issue?

someone has signed in correctly?

Is there another way to create an account?

Or the service is offline until the ico begins?

Worked fine for me. Try again or use another browser
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I'm not able to sing in ,on the site blockcdn.org, through the "need an account" link.

every time i try to fill the form, to create a new account, i receive, the messege "please enter a value", even if all the form is compiled.

Is there any issue?

someone has signed in correctly?

Is there another way to create an account?

Or the service is offline until the ico begins?

BlockCDN in the news

We are excited to announce that Youku will be the first to trial our system.

http://www.the-[Suspicious link removed]/2016/11/22/chinese-video-hosting-service-youku-first-to-trial-blockcdns-blockchain-content-distribution-network-cdn/

Youku is China's leading video sharing site, founded by Gu Yongqiang in June 21, 2006. Youku.com to "fast king" product concept, focus on user experience, and constantly improve the service strategy, the distinction of "quick play, quick release, quick search product characteristics", fully meet the growing user demand to become diversified interactive, Chinese video website leading power. Youku.com has become the Internet making camp accumulation.
Eastern time of the United States in December 8, 2010, Youku successfully listed on the New York stock exchange. August 6, 2015, Youku potatoes group announced its name to the United Group [1]. April 28, 2014, Youku potatoes group announced the establishment of strategic investment and cooperation partnership with the Alibaba group. 2014, Youku officially announced the number of day video playback volume (VV) exceeded 600 million, as of June 2014, China's online video users reached 439 million.
October 16, 2015 Alibaba announced the acquisition of Youku potatoes, will be $26.60 per share of American Depositary Shares acquired. [2]
April 6, 2016, the completion of the privatization of Youku potatoes, officially became a wholly owned subsidiary of ali.

This is really a very good news!

Thanks for that Kuky004 - I'm not sure where potatoes come into it but I agree it's all very exciting indeed.
How many tokens?

Not quite sure which stat you want but there will be a maximum of 1000,000,000 ever in cirulation.
40% or 400,000,000 if those will be available in the crowdsale starting on Monday.

Why not one of the team members did not respond to my previous message or it got lost among spammers messages that clog up this thread?

Hi Sanas,

Thank you for your post. I actually wrote a response but wasn't sure whether there was a question there - it seemed more statement of fact so i didn't post it.

I can tell you that the TVE bounty pool will rise if investment rises in the project because the two are tethered together. I can tell you that we get an average of 422 actions on TVE per item posted. I'm not sure what else to say but if you have a specific question I would be more than happy to address it.

cheers,
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Tony Long, how are you related to the Chinese ANTshares dev team?

They were very active in the forum when they were just on the ICO stage but after that, they were very hard to contact and didn't even give a working wallet and somehow don't even give a try to send bounties. they are making it hard for the bounty hunters to claim.
yes I see.
I can't comment about them. I just say I'm not involved in their ICO. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

okay so you won't happen here. Because I'd like hear from you that you'd support wallet for 32bit users. And not online wallet that will be needing to sync. I find it stupid of them really.

Anyway, will invest few of my eth.

You don't need to download any other wallet apart from Ethereum wallet, myetherwallet.com is a very good wallet you can use and access, BCDN is an ethereum based application give it a chance.
Activity: 581
BlockCDN mining has been very stable. Miner revenue is also very stable. Thanks to all the participants. Our mining tests are still ongoing. Will always be the transition to the official version. Thank you for your participation!!!
BlockCDN mining has more than 200+

Tony, I just sent you a PM. I would like to participate to mining
Pages:
Jump to: