Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BlockCDN:A application build on Ethereum smart contract - page 42. (Read 173682 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
     CDN's full name is Content Delivery Network, the content distribution network. The basic idea is to avoid as much as possible on the Internet may affect the data transmission speed and stability of the bottlenecks and links, so that the content transmission faster and more stable. By placing a layer of intelligent virtual network over the existing Internet infrastructure, the CDN system can real-time analyze the network traffic and the connection of each node, the load status and the distance to the user and the response time And other comprehensive information to the user's request to redirect the user from the nearest service node. Its purpose is to enable users to obtain the necessary content, to solve the situation of Internet congestion, improve user response to the site speed.
     Blockcdn simple description is built on the ether above the decentralization of the cdn trading market. All mining friends only need to own the computer as a node, contribute to your network transmission data can produce the corresponding reward tokens BCDN income, that is, the mining work is not dependent on a good graphics card, a good CPU get on. Simple software to start the on-hook service to mining.
Activity: 26
Very good  Join BlockCDN This is a very great project
Date Registered:   Today at 03:32:09 AM

Support BCDN!Very good  Join BlockCDN This is a very great project
Date Registered:   Today at 02:06:58 AM

BlockCDN is a good project Wink
Date Registered:   Today at 04:27:16 AM

It looks good. It's worth to try.
Date Registered:   Today at 06:05:10 AM

so nice   buy  buy  buy!!!!
Date Registered:   Today at 06:52:48 AM

great job,i like!CDN has a very large market, at the same time, now the CDN service expenses are very expensive, I think blockcdn is a great idea! More than a lot of garbage on the market project! Worth my investment!
Date Registered:   Today at 07:09:22 AM

This project has a successful and prosperous future!
Date Registered:   Today at 07:09:11 AM

This is a real fun and interesting mining methods, not only to save energy, and each participant can enjoy the distribution of interests. I hope BCDN must be successful. Grin
Date Registered:   Today at 07:24:00 AM

good!!!
Date Registered:   Today at 08:56:03 AM

I ask the representatives of the project to explain what is happening now. What does this spam attack mean?
Such actions spoil the reputation of the project.

Waiting for a reply, by a representative of the project, i'm interested in investing, when all is clear.
A valuable project has no need of such spam messages...

Hope someone could explain....
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Very good  Join BlockCDN This is a very great project
Date Registered:   Today at 03:32:09 AM

Support BCDN!Very good  Join BlockCDN This is a very great project
Date Registered:   Today at 02:06:58 AM

Date Registered:   Today at 04:27:16 AM

It looks good. It's worth to try.
Date Registered:   Today at 06:05:10 AM

so nice   buy  buy  buy!!!!
Date Registered:   Today at 06:52:48 AM

great job,i like!CDN has a very large market, at the same time, now the CDN service expenses are very expensive, I think blockcdn is a great idea! More than a lot of garbage on the market project! Worth my investment!
Date Registered:   Today at 07:09:22 AM

Date Registered:   Today at 07:09:11 AM

This is a real fun and interesting mining methods, not only to save energy, and each participant can enjoy the distribution of interests. I hope BCDN must be successful. Grin
Date Registered:   Today at 07:24:00 AM

good!!!
Date Registered:   Today at 08:56:03 AM

I ask the representatives of the project to explain what is happening now. What does this spam attack mean?
Such actions spoil the reputation of the project.

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

It is good, we know, but your shill behavior is negative to the project. Are you 2 same guy?   Angry

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annblockcdna-application-build-on-ethereum-smart-contract-1611265

Damn so many today register accounts, shill accounts.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1611265.300
Activity: 6
Activity: 315
whats up with these spammers with Newbie and Brand New accounts jumping into this BlockCDN announcement thread? doesn't look good.. i hope BlockCDN team has nothing to do with it.
Activity: 1
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Good job. I will join the test!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
BlockCDN,Look, this is pretty good!
Activity: 3
Support BCDN!Very good  Join BlockCDN This is a very great project
Very good  Join BlockCDN This is a very great project
Activity: 63
Directly into the address of the ETH to confirm the contract automatically send BCDN to your ETH Wallet
Activity: 261
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hi! There are some arguments about reward on Theviralexchange. Each tweet retweets and like about 500-600 people.
It turns out 1200 actions per tweet. If each action will cost 3 coins, and these tweets will be 5-6 in the day, it turns out 3600 BCDN per tweet and 18000 BCDN per day. Budget for social company 1,600,000 BCDN. Generally 1,600,000/18000 = 89 days  Shocked .  But the company will go up to 6 days befor ICO and 35 days during ICO . 41 days at all , I think you can double  reward, so it was a logical and attracted even more attention to the BCDN ICO.
Activity: 371
Very good mining, I have started, do not affect my other work! Grin Grin
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Can somebody give me an invite code?
Activity: 581
Good luck on your project. Will do some research tonight
Activity: 294
Looks great, many Chinese sites has its ad there, promotion storm in China.
Pages:
Jump to: