Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BlockCDN:A application build on Ethereum smart contract - page 41. (Read 173682 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Why not one of the team members did not respond to my previous message or it got lost among spammers messages that clog up this thread?
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Tony Long, how are you related to the Chinese ANTshares dev team?

They were very active in the forum when they were just on the ICO stage but after that, they were very hard to contact and didn't even give a working wallet and somehow don't even give a try to send bounties. they are making it hard for the bounty hunters to claim.
yes I see.
I can't comment about them. I just say I'm not involved in their ICO. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

okay so you won't happen here. Because I'd like hear from you that you'd support wallet for 32bit users. And not online wallet that will be needing to sync. I find it stupid of them really.

Anyway, will invest few of my eth.

Hi electronicash,
I am not sure what you mean - we support all Ethereum wallets:  MEW, Parity, Mist.
If there is something in particular you would like to see let us know.
In the meantime thanks for supporting the project
Activity: 371
BlockCDN in the news

We are excited to announce that Youku will be the first to trial our system.

http://www.the-[Suspicious link removed]/2016/11/22/chinese-video-hosting-service-youku-first-to-trial-blockcdns-blockchain-content-distribution-network-cdn/

Youku is China's leading video sharing site, founded by Gu Yongqiang in June 21, 2006. Youku.com to "fast king" product concept, focus on user experience, and constantly improve the service strategy, the distinction of "quick play, quick release, quick search product characteristics", fully meet the growing user demand to become diversified interactive, Chinese video website leading power. Youku.com has become the Internet making camp accumulation.
Eastern time of the United States in December 8, 2010, Youku successfully listed on the New York stock exchange. August 6, 2015, Youku potatoes group announced its name to the United Group [1]. April 28, 2014, Youku potatoes group announced the establishment of strategic investment and cooperation partnership with the Alibaba group. 2014, Youku officially announced the number of day video playback volume (VV) exceeded 600 million, as of June 2014, China's online video users reached 439 million.
October 16, 2015 Alibaba announced the acquisition of Youku potatoes, will be $26.60 per share of American Depositary Shares acquired. [2]
April 6, 2016, the completion of the privatization of Youku potatoes, officially became a wholly owned subsidiary of ali.

This is really a very good news!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
How many tokens?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

They were very active in the forum when they were just on the ICO stage but after that, they were very hard to contact and didn't even give a working wallet and somehow don't even give a try to send bounties. they are making it hard for the bounty hunters to claim.
yes I see.
I can't comment about them. I just say I'm not involved in their ICO. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

okay so you won't happen here. Because I'd like hear from you that you'd support wallet for 32bit users. And not online wallet that will be needing to sync. I find it stupid of them really.

Anyway, will invest few of my eth.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
I think the spam attack by newbies account is going to have a negative impact on this project, BCDN team need to do something about it. Even if they are paid troll they should have been wise enough to know that people will detect a pattern from there posts

I just wonder are they paid by the team? It is just my speculation, or the noobs accounts are created by signature spammers? But it seems no, because they are all noob, can't join the campaign.
Here are some questions:1.Whether the mining process bandwidth?2.What are the advantages compared to the traditional CDN services?

Hi Zrunfeng,

Yes the mining uses bandwidth - logs the workload via the blockchain trade platform ( you can check this for verification )
BlockCDN will then pay you for your bandwidth. The system is designed so that the miner is able to lend bandwidth and still make a passive income - and even want to upgrade because of the incentive.

Advantages are that everyone can now profit from the CDN business - top down structures are disrupted for the benefit of all who would like to take part. For potential clients - such as Youku - the service will offer significant discounts on traditional CDN because it won't have costs of running heavyweight equipment baked in. We also anticipate that once it is up and running, the service will have much less risk of downtime and from it's distributed nature it will naturally give good service coverage - oh and they can verify all their transactions on the blockchain too.
Activity: 423
A blockchain-powered CDN trading platform

yes I see.
I can't comment about them. I can only say I'm not involved in their ICO
Activity: 1
CDN 币圈的新星,币圈的未来,CDN互联网节点的先驱者,CDN即将引爆币圈革命
CDN currency circle of the star, the future of the currency circle, CDN Internet node pioneer, CDN is about to explode the currency circle revolution
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Activity: 585
Here are some questions:1.Whether the mining process bandwidth?2.What are the advantages compared to the traditional CDN services?
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
BlockCDN mining has been very stable. Miner revenue is also very stable. Thanks to all the participants. Our mining tests are still ongoing. Will always be the transition to the official version. Thank you for your participation!!!

Good news, everything is working according to plan, next is the ICO this weekend
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think the spam attack by newbies account is going to have a negative impact on this project, BCDN team need to do something about it. Even if they are paid troll they should have been wise enough to know that people will detect a pattern from there posts
BlockCDN mining has been very stable. Miner revenue is also very stable. Thanks to all the participants. Our mining tests are still ongoing. Will always be the transition to the official version. Thank you for your participation!!!
BlockCDN mining has more than 200+

I'm sure I hate spam messages.Please stop .Thank you very much!!!
Activity: 49
More and more ETH community awareness is concerned about this project.
WTF is wrong with this thread/OP/Team?? if this behavior is to be continued then it will do more harm than good. no one needs words of wisdom from obvious shill accounts. WTH is BlockCDN dev team thinking? outta their ducking minds i guess. if they need to bump the thread so much then why not ask the bounty participants to post instead of resorting to obvious stupid SPAM?
Thank you for reminding me. I don't know why I became like .I will go to know
Very good  Join BlockCDN This is a very great project
Date Registered:   Today at 03:32:09 AM

Support BCDN!Very good  Join BlockCDN This is a very great project
Date Registered:   Today at 02:06:58 AM

BlockCDN is a good project Wink
Date Registered:   Today at 04:27:16 AM

It looks good. It's worth to try.
Date Registered:   Today at 06:05:10 AM

so nice   buy  buy  buy!!!!
Date Registered:   Today at 06:52:48 AM

great job,i like!CDN has a very large market, at the same time, now the CDN service expenses are very expensive, I think blockcdn is a great idea! More than a lot of garbage on the market project! Worth my investment!
Date Registered:   Today at 07:09:22 AM

This project has a successful and prosperous future!
Date Registered:   Today at 07:09:11 AM

This is a real fun and interesting mining methods, not only to save energy, and each participant can enjoy the distribution of interests. I hope BCDN must be successful. Grin
Date Registered:   Today at 07:24:00 AM

good!!!
Date Registered:   Today at 08:56:03 AM

I ask the representatives of the project to explain what is happening now. What does this spam attack mean?
Such actions spoil the reputation of the project.

Waiting for a reply, by a representative of the project, i'm interested in investing, when all is clear.
A valuable project has no need of such spam messages...

Hope someone could explain....
sorry ! I don't know why I became like .I will go to know
Activity: 315
WTF is wrong with this thread/OP/Team?? if this behavior is to be continued then it will do more harm than good. no one needs words of wisdom from obvious shill accounts. WTH is BlockCDN dev team thinking? outta their ducking minds i guess. if they need to bump the thread so much then why not ask the bounty participants to post instead of resorting to obvious stupid SPAM?
Pages:
Jump to: