Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 100. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Hey guys, just wondering been seeing people mention exchange nodes. Just checking out Block's site and haven't found anything about it. Am I missing something, is the real name for it xbridge or is that something entirely different? If you could steer me in the right direction that would be great!

You have to join the slack channel to get information about exchange nodes few months ago it required 5k blocks to run exchange nodes to make profits.

I see, "it required" we can no longer run one even if we had/buy up 5k coins?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Hey guys, just wondering been seeing people mention exchange nodes. Just checking out Block's site and haven't found anything about it. Am I missing something, is the real name for it xbridge or is that something entirely different? If you could steer me in the right direction that would be great!

You have to join the slack channel to get information about exchange nodes few months ago it required 5k blocks to run exchange nodes to make profits.
Activity: 952
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Congrats on yet another all time high! Wink

We might just break $5 today!

The only price that really matters

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Block is going to the moon with unique technology of trustless exchange. I already secured my blocks to run exchange node.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 539
If you understand what they are trying to achieve here one would be a total idiot for selling here. Even if they fail the effort alone should be priced much higher then it is today!

It's crazy but say ETH was at 1$ a year ago. People only see it when they see it.

Block right now is like ETH 1 year ago Grin I bought my node for 14,5k $,and i'm 100% sure what I will not regret it.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
If you understand what they are trying to achieve here one would be a total idiot for selling here. Even if they fail the effort alone should be priced much higher then it is today!

It's crazy but say ETH was at 1$ a year ago. People only see it when they see it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Price is about to explode anytime  Shocked
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Everyone is holding. Only 3.9 million blocks exist.  About to hit $18 million.  Only 95k on Bittrex left to buy.  I think people are trying to secure enough Block to run a node maybe?
Block has the best chart on Bittrex right now IMO.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Lot of things going on at development side though many are not being revealed openly. Blocknet DX is going to step in the market soon and as demand for true trustless exchange is on the rise once working product is out. It will be adapted immediately as it is in interest of everyone. New open page is begins to represent in correct way the tech and everything. Keep up the great work guys.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Yup, the number of BLOCK tokens on Bittex is reducing day after day. 2 weeks ago there were 120k tokens, today only 97k.
Only 100K Blocks left on Bittrex!   Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Excellent work on the new OP! I will continue to promote the heck out of it!
Also, the price growth of Block has been very organic. There has not been a pump yet.  I think this is because people are realising the potential of Block. Everyone seems to be holding if you look at the stats on Bittrex.  But lots of people want to buy. To me, that shows faith in the product.
Activity: 539
I think,it will be better if I will translate whole OP as I said before,and he will but it's link.But,it will take week or two,because I have not lot of free time.Actually I have free time,but need to rest from day job sometimes.So when I'm with fishing rod in my hands at the river,I don't make any translations Grin

Anyway,my topic is there - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1943872.new#new
Pages:
Jump to: