Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 111. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Something a bit unclear to me

You can earn 3%

3% of what?

Thanks!

Let's assume you have 1000 Block in your wallet
staking interest is 3% p.a (per annum)
1000 BLOCK * 0.03 = 30 BLOCK interest
prerequesite: the coins must not move from your wallet, wallet is unlocked for staking;

When you keep your coins in your wallet, you support the network. Hence you get rewarded (PoS / Proof of Staking).
Always based on the amount you actually have. The more coins, the higher the reward:
Amount of coins * 0.03 = your reward / year

Thanks! Sounds good!
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
stealthcoin.com

You can earn 3%

3% of what?

Thanks!

Let's assume you have 1000 Block in your wallet
staking interest is 3% p.a (per annum)
1000 BLOCK * 0.03 = 30 BLOCK interest
prerequesite: the coins must not move from your wallet, wallet is unlocked for staking;

When you keep your coins in your wallet, you support the network. Hence you get rewarded (PoS / Proof of Staking).
Always based on the amount you actually have. The more coins, the higher the reward:
Amount of coins * 0.03 = your reward / year
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

You can earn 3%

3% of what?

Thanks!
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
A look at the Blocknet's Inter-Chain Architecture.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
This is great project  Grin I can't wait for exchange like this when I will be able to use it  Huh

You can use it already.

Join Slack and give it a try. :-)
Activity: 186
Any update on this, Roadmap stoped at 2014, 3 years of nothing...

That's simply not true. Coding has been continuous throughout and can be seen on Github (make sure to look at the right branch). The OP is being updated in the next week now the hardfork is coming, the project has largely been living on Slack the last couple of years.

We now have cross blockchain atomic swaps working. Actual trustless trades between separate blockchains can be done (LTC and BTC for example).

Right now though it's a complicated setup process through the command line. We have hired a UI dev who starts next week I believe to work on a pretty front end to the DEX.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
This is amazing news. And BIG news.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Breaking news on Slack. The lead dev Dan has figured out a way to have website based front end to the decentralised exchange using HD keys.

This will definitely make adoption dead easy.

Kudos Dan!  Smiley
Project just gets better every day. 
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Block at new all time high! $2.52 and rising!   Grin

Breaking news on Slack. The lead dev Dan has figured out a way to have website based front end to the decentralised exchange using HD keys.

Great fundamentals, undervalued, almost a breakout from triangle on daily chart. This looks almost too perfect, that's why it might fail  Grin

Block at new all time high! $2.52 and rising!   Grin
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
when does POS begin? What block will POS begin? Thanks

This token in only POS there was never POW. So if you want to buy for POS than it is already in that phase. Buy and hold them for exchange node this would turn this in money machine when this system will be functional.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
when does POS begin? What block will POS begin? Thanks

What do you mean? BLOCK token is POS. You earn annual 3% when staking BLOCK.
Will this project have a website exchange or will it only be available in it's own client?
This is a question that sprung to mind today.

A website could be done but it's impossible to do it in an entirely decentralised way. It's not in the pipeline. A desktop client is being worked on.
Jump to: